iluminatro

May 16, 2019
I had the same thing happen. There should be another TalesOfAndrogyny folder inside gamefolder itself, that one has the .exe. It has been that way for me since a few patches, dont know why it does that.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I had the same thing happen. There should be another TalesOfAndrogyny folder inside gamefolder itself, that one has the .exe. It has been that way for me since a few patches, dont know why it does that.
Grab the latest exe version from my mega, the exe is there I tested the x64 version it works.
tao.png

Jockeyboy

Jan 28, 2019
Can you actually continue as the bunny class?

Apparently I unlocked it after failing to meet my debt and getting fucked by the puca but it doesn't show up.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Selkie the goblin?
How do I find this named goblin? I can't remember ever even hearing of them.

Last edited:

Movikx

Oct 23, 2018
this thing with the locked CGs in the pervert screen will bring some good motivation to keep playing

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
this thing with the locked CGs in the pervert screen will bring some good motivation to keep playing
Except that with ZERO information on what the scene is or what decisions it has to do with, its a bit difficult to know how to unlock them.
For example, I'm still missing an Urka (the last image) and a scene for the Death Knight (ALSO the last image).
The female goblin's name is Selkie
Then why are all the new scenes in the 'male goblin' tag in the gallery?
Also, after fertilizing the eggs and whatnot, I still haven't unlocked any of the new goblin scenes. Any info on how to get the 3 bottom scenes?

Last edited:
Reactions: godlike123

NotYourBiznes

Apr 2, 2019
The game's "repairs" only corrupt saves more. I changed ONE number in my save file, the game couldn't load it, it changed THE WHOLE file and now it's impossible to bring it back...

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes