Oddly

Apr 13, 2019
I have a quick question, i cant seem to find the exe file or the jar file. I made sure to download the latest java maybe i download the wrong file or java. but i cant figure out how to start the game. Any help would be much appreciated

subaru_dono

Jul 5, 2017
I have a quick question, i cant seem to find the exe file or the jar file. I made sure to download the latest java maybe i download the wrong file or java. but i cant figure out how to start the game. Any help would be much appreciated
Perhaps you downloaded the Android (apk) version?

Download the game from the OP. Extract it. It should look like this:
ToA folder contents.png
You can replace just the .jar for each update. Just run the .exe to play the game.

Reactions: Oddly

Oddly

Apr 13, 2019
Perhaps you downloaded the Android (apk) version?

Download the game from the OP. Extract it. It should look like this:
View attachment 489777
You can replace just the .jar for each update. Just run the .exe to play the game.
I downloaded the window one. from f95 and it doesn't have an .exe from what Dexter1927 pmed so im gonna try and
download the one from the website and see if that works. But be sure to keep posted, either way thank you

Cindy_Foxx

Sep 16, 2017
Dude I need to know what did you use to decompile/recompile, or did you just edit the bytecode?
To decompile/recompile you can use Winrar. Just open the .Jar file in Winrar and extract the content where you want it. To recompile just make it into a .rar file and modify the extension from .rar to .jar

D

Deleted member 1267764

To decompile/recompile you can use Winrar. Just open the .Jar file in Winrar and extract the content where you want it. To recompile just make it into a .rar file and modify the extension from .rar to .jar
By compiling/decompiling i mean getting .class files from .java files and vice verse. I assume you can make small edits to .class files but i've never tried.

Gerhumm

Sep 19, 2018
Exceptional social commentary...

Now, I remember a dozen of pages ago or something like that a certain person (with an insectoid in their avatar with a top hat on, I think?) said they would do an updated guide. I am going to have some free time and was thinking maybe to binge the whole game on a weekend. I could make a very crude, visually-wise, guide for the game. Should I though? Has that person said anything about their progress?

Ah, and one more thing. Does anyone know how to "perform" translations for this game? I mean how to change dialogue lines/interface/prompts and all that jazz?

v3n3

Jul 21, 2018
Dude I need to know what did you use to decompile/recompile, or did you just edit the bytecode?
There are 2 ways:
1. Like you said, edit the bytecode by hand
2. You can, using something like Eclipse, add the JAR as a Dependency, add a new class to your "Project" with the same name etc., use a decompiler to get the actual code and "compile" your changes to get the .class files, which you just inject into the JAR afterwards.
That Process can be pretty tedious and pretty much only works with applications that are not obfuscated. There are still some small things to it, like that you have to use the same target framework and stuff like that, but the JVM kindly reminds you of that if you make any mistakes. Feel free to send me a PM if you have any questions

mr_tao

Apr 21, 2019
Exceptional social commentary...
Ah, and one more thing. Does anyone know how to "perform" translations for this game? I mean how to change dialogue lines/interface/prompts and all that jazz?
Most if not most dialogues are in the /script/encounters.json, a plain-text JSON file.

Except the text for the dialogue options. I haven't found yet where t iis.

Reactions: Gerhumm
D

Deleted member 1267764

There are 2 ways:
1. Like you said, edit the bytecode by hand
2. You can, using something like Eclipse, add the JAR as a Dependency, add a new class to your "Project" with the same name etc., use a decompiler to get the actual code and "compile" your changes to get the .class files, which you just inject into the JAR afterwards.
That Process can be pretty tedious and pretty much only works with applications that are not obfuscated. There are still some small things to it, like that you have to use the same target framework and stuff like that, but the JVM kindly reminds you of that if you make any mistakes. Feel free to send me a PM if you have any questions
Idk how i never thought about that. I tried to reconstruct the whole project but i was getting unknown errors related to a myriad of things and gave up after a while

v3n3

Jul 21, 2018
Idk how i never thought about that. I tried to reconstruct the whole project but i was getting unknown errors related to a myriad of things and gave up after a while
There is the possibility, that if you do it the way I did and you are using something like JD-GUI, that there are going to be some things you cant compile back. At that point you need some programming knowledge to fix those errors, but those are pretty trivial and just need some time, nothing major.
Good luck with whatever you are trying to do ;-)

ElliotSalem96

Nov 20, 2018
View attachment 304609

Overview:
Hi there! This is a lewd game featuring characters with androgynous features, some male, some female, some... slime? You play as a feminine guy that looks like a gal, and you do lewd things with guys, gals, monster guys, monster gals, and... slimes? It's a stance-based RPG with rogue-lite elements and a frankly suspicious number of phallus(es? odes?) written, drawn, and programmed by us, the Majalis team, consisting of two programmers, one artist, one writer - making in all, two! It's a custom built game using libgdx.
Thread Updated: 2019-12-09
Release Date: 2019-12-09
Developer: The Majalis Duo - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2.18.4
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Java (Win): - - - - -
Android: - - - - -
Win32: N/A
Win64: N/A
Linux : N/A
Mac: N/A

Extras: - Redhead+ Mod

Thanks to lurker-pertus for the share and JohnDupont for the scene guide.

View attachment 304601 View attachment 304602 View attachment 304603 View attachment 304604 View attachment 304605 View attachment 304606 View attachment 304607 View attachment 304608
where is the TalesOfAndrogyny.exe file??

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes