Movikx

Oct 23, 2018
i hope the next version has a fucking win64 donwload link again
download 2.18.4, put your saves, and change the jar file to the new 2.19.1 jar file, if it work, the version in the below part will be like this. Or if you really want the entire thing you should considerate the patreon ;

Patreon-

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
download 2.18.4, put your saves, and change the jar file to the new 2.19.1 jar file, if it work, the version in the below part will be like this. Or if you really want the entire thing you should considerate the patreon ;

Patreon-
i dont have a old save version

Dexter1927

Aug 7, 2019
well i cnat do anythign about it if it is true
What is true? that someone didn't bothered to reupload something that not also already exist outside for free but also still the same from almost a year? i mean you are getting the patreon upload for free and get angry because you forgot that exist the free version that is also only 1 month old? dam bro nvm you do you im not here to judge i guess :Kappa:

Raff

Feb 6, 2018
Version: 0.2.19.2 - 2nd December Weekly

New content:
  • Added new Hiro topping Urka art
  • Added new topping/bottoming scenes with Hiro and Urka
  • Added new scenes with Selkie the Goblin after oviposition/impregnation/pregnancy
Tweaks and bug fixes:
  • Fixed an issue with button display on the Pervert screen
  • Fixed typos

Majalis_ToA
You lurk a fair amount so I'm sure you're watching. I imagine you're not fond of it, but what are your thoughts on people having access to the latest build of ToA without being a patron?

Last edited:

KnowledgeAlfa

Apr 5, 2018
Version: 0.2.19.2 - 2nd December Weekly

New content:
  • Added new Hiro topping Urka art
  • Added new topping/bottoming scenes with Hiro and Urka
  • Added new scenes with Selkie the Goblin after oviposition/impregnation/pregnancy
Tweaks and bug fixes:
  • Fixed an issue with button display on the Pervert screen
  • Fixed typos

APK (currently uploading ETA: 40 min)

Majalis_ToA
You lurk a fair amount so I'm sure you're watching. I imagine you're not fond of it, but what are your thoughts on people having access to the latest build of ToA without being a patron?
I'm sure they're not fond of it, but being a dick to their face about it (*cough* redhead mod *cough*) probably pushes them over them line...

Reactions: cumboy
Aug 27, 2018
I'm sure they're not fond of it, but being a dick to their face about it (*cough* redhead mod *cough*) probably pushes them over them line...
i could honestly use a tldr for the redhead mod thing since i saw that the thread jumped some pages a while back and i didnt check them. the edits seemed fine enough imo
as for the piracy it doesn't feel like a big deal since most sites outside this one are usually closer to the free monthly build than the lastest patreon build and even finding this site seems like an indication that you wouldn't pay for the patreon either way

magfonte

Dec 14, 2017
what is the problem (I have autism), I didnt get it
the resoltion, it only shows that. the only way that i can play it is in 1280x720 windowed, because in full screen it looks like image in any other resolution. sorry for the bad english

bizack

Jun 6, 2018
How are you supposed to pass an ass-virginity check when fucking Urka, since there's no way for her to join her party unless she fucks you first?

loophole63

Jun 19, 2017
PS. In case that seems too complainy I just want to add that the latest scene confirms Urka as the hottest and best character in the game, and possibly even rivaling Raquel and Mei as the best Majalis character ever.
I agree completely, Urka is amazing, I want Urka for Christmas!

D

Deleted member 1267764

Created a GalleryUnlock for this because editing the Profile Save was too much of a pain.
This is ONLY for Version 0.2.18.4, it might work with other versions too, but the gallery system is pretty static, so you would miss any new content.

Just open the .jar in 7-Zip (WinRar might work, too), go to "com\majalis\screens\", delete everything that starts with "ReplayScreen" and insert the modified files.

PS.: There is currently a bug with the gallery where some AnimatedCG (Character Picture) would cover up the Scene Buttons. I tried to fix it, but gave up a few minutes in after realizing how upright stupid the whole system is. The dev draws the buttons too late, which is why they get covered up.
Dude I need to know what did you use to decompile/recompile, or did you just edit the bytecode?

escachifu

Apr 15, 2017
That's a one-line change. Move this.addActor(cgTable) to the bottom of the buildStage() method (but above the displayText, cg, and cgAnimation insertions) to change its z-position on the scene graph. I just did it to fix this issue, so that'll be in future versions.
man.....share the file with us, don't keep it to yourself

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes