Majalis (ToA)

Jul 31, 2019
Sad watching all this dom Hiro updates, it's good that they have more patreons to fund them but it's clearly the trend on a more dom Hiro, rip TOA, another straight game in 2k20
Yeah, the last art we added before this was Hiro blowing the innkeep, a guy, Kylira fucking Hiro, with Kylira being our bottomiest character, Hiro getting fucked by the bunny girl, Hiro taking a guy out on a date (during which he gets fucked), the brothel madame sitting on Hiro's face, and the Dullahan fucking her own face. The last scenes we added were the Dark Knight completely dominating Hiro, Hiro getting fucked by a bunch of male goblins, Hiro blowing the Dark Knight, and a bunch of scenes of Hiro blowing a bunch of guys in an alley. The latest picture added is Hiro fucking Urka while she chokes him with her chain. Just vanilla, straight sex all around.

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
Yeah, the last art we added before this was Hiro blowing the innkeep, a guy, Kylira fucking Hiro, with Kylira being our bottomiest character, Hiro getting fucked by the bunny girl, Hiro taking a guy out on a date (during which he gets fucked), the brothel madame sitting on Hiro's face, and the Dullahan fucking her own face. The last scenes we added were the Dark Knight completely dominating Hiro, Hiro getting fucked by a bunch of male goblins, Hiro blowing the Dark Knight, and a bunch of scenes of Hiro blowing a bunch of guys in an alley. The latest picture added is Hiro fucking Urka while she chokes him with her chain. Just vanilla, straight sex all around.
Exactly, I was worried that only i thought that there is not enough Hiro bj scenes, we need moar.

n1nj498

Apr 2, 2019
Yeah, that's waaay too much vanilla content. It needs to have more degenerate content like handholding.(that's a joke BTW for those that didn't get it)

• Haha
Reactions: Dexter1927

razgriz510

Jan 28, 2018
That Urka picture is really damn nice. I mean, Urka's got a great ass; I'm not surprised people wanna see CG of her catching. Lookin' forward to seeing the writing that goes along with it.

Majalis (ToA)

Jul 31, 2019
That Urka picture is really damn nice. I mean, Urka's got a great ass; I'm not surprised people wanna see CG of her catching. Lookin' forward to seeing the writing that goes along with it.
There is a few new scenes with her, but there actually already are options to top her in the game - they just previously didn't have art for it.

Reactions: seljuk

razgriz510

Jan 28, 2018
There is a few new scenes with her, but there actually already are options to top her in the game - they just previously didn't have art for it.
I knew about the topping scenes with her. I take it there may potentially be more art to accommodate those scenes, then? Provided it's sought after, of course?

sadsadbear

Feb 5, 2018
So it's easy enough to decrypt the .jar file.

Anyone knows how to re-encrypt the decrypted .jar? For modding purposes.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
"You play as a feminine guy"
Can you customize your looks?
eye color and haircut/hair color /penis size, and boobies, but these do not all show up in the game event images, but they do show on the individual character images, and in inventory, and character menu.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes