Kriegz

Jan 26, 2019
I just (re)installed the game which is now in .jar format. after extracting it, i couldn't find any exe. like before :s. Is there a problem with installer or it's just me ?

Deavl

Oct 7, 2017
I just (re)installed the game which is now in .jar format. after extracting it, i couldn't find any exe. like before :s. Is there a problem with installer or it's just me ?
You can copy the jar to an older version with exe and overwrite the included jar file and it will work.
I think someone had a download with one of the exe versions on a previous page

mr_tao

Apr 21, 2019
Did you extract the game FROM the .jar?

If so, obviously you'd not find any .exe: the .jar must be run compressed by the Java Runtime on your PC.
the .exe file do nothing except telling your Java Runtime to run that specific file, they are there for the less savvy computer users

ExternalDJGamer

Mar 28, 2019
So, what's the deal with the other positions, like cowgirl, doggy, reverse cowgirl, missionary. They haven't once appeared for me since I've started playing and I got them pretty early in the game. Don't tell me that path to take achieve them tedious, cause that will be disappointing. (Not that I have tried every method I can find to seeing how I can trigger them)

Dexter1927

Aug 7, 2019
BRO ffs i just posted the link 2 post before yours, just download the free version and copy the jar inside it, easy peasy and eat lemon to tight ze anus, or is that a urban legend?
Can i unclock the cock?
someone sells the key but i don't remember who, probably monster town or the outpost at the end of the second map

how can I see the Pictures guys If i have too extract it so how can i do that any info ?
i use winrar on the .jar file, there are 2 folders called enemies and characters
Am i the only one who can't save the game ?
Probably yes im not having any issue so far even with the last update
Getting stuffed in the ass by big dickgirls isn't reason enough?
This is the most beautiful comment so far, i just want it in a gold plate so i can put it on my bedroom wall, no joke :LOL:
So, what's the deal with the other positions, like cowgirl, doggy, reverse cowgirl, missionary. They haven't once appeared for me since I've started playing and I got them pretty early in the game. Don't tell me that path to take achieve them tedious, cause that will be disappointing. (Not that I have tried every method I can find to seeing how I can trigger them)
they are position used while you top most of it, so if you play like most of the ppl you will see them rarely, but hey they are there so be really happy for it xD

Reactions: Pirat.911

Kriegz

Jan 26, 2019
Thanks for all the replies guys :D. I'm kinda a newbie about the different type of files and how to open them, i finally found i had to open these files with java.

BRO ffs i just posted the link 2 post before yours, just download the free version and copy the jar inside it, easy peasy and eat lemon to tight ze anus, or is that a urban legend?
You don't need to be mean, i'm not into this type of bullying/kinkshaming. I'm just trying to enjoy a game, the next time i won't be the mistake.

Wish me luck *Goes into the cave while fapping furiously*

Jul 9, 2017
You don't need to be mean, i'm not into this type of bullying/kinkshaming. I'm just trying to enjoy a game, the next time i won't be the mistake.

That was neither bullying nor kink shaming. If you can't read the last 5 posts from the last page before commenting, you deserve everything you get.

Pirat.911

May 20, 2019

someone sells the key but i don't remember who, probably monster town or the outpost at the end of the second map

i use winrar on the .jar file, there are 2 folders called enemies and characters

Probably yes im not having any issue so far even with the last update

This is the most beautiful comment so far, i just want it in a gold plate so i can put it on my bedroom wall, no joke :LOL:

they are position used while you top most of it, so if you play like most of the ppl you will see them rarely, but hey they are there so be really happy for it xD
Thank's for ur answer :)

Dexter1927

Aug 7, 2019
Thanks for all the replies guys :D. I'm kinda a newbie about the different type of files and how to open them, i finally found i had to open these files with java.

sorry man if i sounded rude, i was just high and i was memeing a lil bit,and no kinkshaming bro, we are all here for the same reason :LOL: :LOL:
How do I move my save/profile from the exe to the jar version? There is no Toa-data folder for jar.
Im not sure if i got what you mean with that, if you mean to ""update"" the version you simply need to swap the old jar with the new one and use the same old exe , don't need to change anything , hopefully i understood what you mean else feel free to ask again xD

Last edited:

slayerfox

May 19, 2018
Just a quick warning: it appears the game is not DPI-Aware. for the game to display correctly, set your system scaling to 100%.

Reactions: broly965

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
Use grapple, if you want to be on top it's easy, you just need to have high strength.
If you want to be the bottom it's pretty annoying - enemy will sometimes sit on your face instead of fucking you, get up and hit you or if they have ranged attack they will just back off and shoot from a distance.

Reactions: cumboy

v3n3

Jul 21, 2018
Created a GalleryUnlock for this because editing the Profile Save was too much of a pain.
This is ONLY for Version 0.2.18.4, it might work with other versions too, but the gallery system is pretty static, so you would miss any new content.

Just open the .jar in 7-Zip (WinRar might work, too), go to "com\majalis\screens\", delete everything that starts with "ReplayScreen" and insert the modified files.

PS.: There is currently a bug with the gallery where some AnimatedCG (Character Picture) would cover up the Scene Buttons. I tried to fix it, but gave up a few minutes in after realizing how upright stupid the whole system is. The dev draws the buttons too late, which is why they get covered up.

Majalis (ToA)

Jul 31, 2019
Created a GalleryUnlock for this because editing the Profile Save was too much of a pain.
This is ONLY for Version 0.2.18.4, it might work with other versions too, but the gallery system is pretty static, so you would miss any new content.

Just open the .jar in 7-Zip (WinRar might work, too), go to "com\majalis\screens\", delete everything that starts with "ReplayScreen" and insert the modified files.

PS.: There is currently a bug with the gallery where some AnimatedCG (Character Picture) would cover up the Scene Buttons. I tried to fix it, but gave up a few minutes in after realizing how upright stupid the whole system is. The dev draws the buttons too late, which is why they get covered up.
If I didn't cover up the buttons, they'd be on top of the animations. That's by design. If you click on the full-screen'd animation, it'll close it.

Chicken132435

Nov 7, 2017
Can someone with nice progress in game upload a "profile" file? Not save, just profile file, because there are all scenes for gallery

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes