v3n3

Jul 21, 2018
If I didn't cover up the buttons, they'd be on top of the animations. That's by design. If you click on the full-screen'd animation, it'll close it.
The Character/Animated CG is in front of the Scene-Buttons, but still behind everything else, thats the Problem. When selecting the Giantess its above the Buttons, which can still be hit by blindly clicking, but are not visible.
Same applies to:
-Cultist
-Centaur (kinda)
-Unicorn (kinda)
-Orc (kinda)
-Ogre (kinda)
-Beast Mistress (kinda)
-Warlock (kinda)

You get my point, you should add the Scene buttons at another point to the table, but judging by your code design that requires a refactor of said class.

Reactions: Movikx

SpiderHole

Jul 25, 2017
Created a GalleryUnlock for this because editing the Profile Save was too much of a pain.
This is ONLY for Version 0.2.18.4, it might work with other versions too, but the gallery system is pretty static, so you would miss any new content.

Just open the .jar in 7-Zip (WinRar might work, too), go to "com\majalis\screens\", delete everything that starts with "ReplayScreen" and insert the modified files.

PS.: There is currently a bug with the gallery where some AnimatedCG (Character Picture) would cover up the Scene Buttons. I tried to fix it, but gave up a few minutes in after realizing how upright stupid the whole system is. The dev draws the buttons too late, which is why they get covered up.

Thx for this. Gonna give't a try

Reactions: Movikx

Majalis (ToA)

Jul 31, 2019
The Character/Animated CG is in front of the Scene-Buttons, but still behind everything else, thats the Problem. When selecting the Giantess its above the Buttons, which can still be hit by blindly clicking, but are not visible.
Same applies to:
-Cultist
-Centaur (kinda)
-Unicorn (kinda)
-Orc (kinda)
-Ogre (kinda)
-Beast Mistress (kinda)
-Warlock (kinda)

You get my point, you should add the Scene buttons at another point to the table, but judging by your code design that requires a refactor of said class.
That's a one-line change. Move this.addActor(cgTable) to the bottom of the buildStage() method (but above the displayText, cg, and cgAnimation insertions) to change its z-position on the scene graph. I just did it to fix this issue, so that'll be in future versions.

broly965

Jul 6, 2017
Just a quick warning: it appears the game is not DPI-Aware. for the game to display correctly, set your system scaling to 100%.
Finally a solution to this issue. It's annoying though as it makes everything else way too small when you change the scale to lower than 125%. Maybe the dev can address this issue?

Last edited:
Reactions: slayerfox

Zael

Jul 24, 2017
Created a GalleryUnlock for this because editing the Profile Save was too much of a pain.
This is ONLY for Version 0.2.18.4, it might work with other versions too, but the gallery system is pretty static, so you would miss any new content.

Just open the .jar in 7-Zip (WinRar might work, too), go to "com\majalis\screens\", delete everything that starts with "ReplayScreen" and insert the modified files.

PS.: There is currently a bug with the gallery where some AnimatedCG (Character Picture) would cover up the Scene Buttons. I tried to fix it, but gave up a few minutes in after realizing how upright stupid the whole system is. The dev draws the buttons too late, which is why they get covered up.
I got a shit-ton of fatal error, but I did what you said. Either something wrong with mine version (strange, I downloaded it from their site) or from your files, idk
Gonna wait for someone to post a save

vomherzen

Oct 15, 2019
I also don't get it. Can you expain it more? I downloaded the file but I have nothing to replace. I have 2 folders ".toa-data" and "jre". I unzipped your files now I have 3 folders. When I start the game I get critical error "Java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError

ExternalDJGamer

Mar 28, 2019
So, what's this stuff about, Queen Size, Crank Master, Perfect Bottom and Blowjob Expert. I have this vague feeling I'm suppose to know how to achieve these things, however, at the same time, I feel like I'm at a loss.

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
So, what's this stuff about, Queen Size, Crank Master, Perfect Bottom and Blowjob Expert. I have this vague feeling I'm suppose to know how to achieve these things, however, at the same time, I feel like I'm at a loss.
Size Queen - Orc defeat/end, Perfect Bottom - work as a bottom at brothel, Blowjob Expert - blowjob at brothel - affect Dullahan scene, i don't remember what Crank Master is for.

Dexter1927

Aug 7, 2019
Size Queen - Orc defeat/end, Perfect Bottom - work as a bottom at brothel, Blowjob Expert - blowjob at brothel - affect Dullahan scene, i don't remember what Crank Master is for.
Not Orc but ogre, and Crank Master is handjob skill related , probably from the brothel? im not sure

subaru_dono

Jul 5, 2017
I also don't get it. Can you expain it more? I downloaded the file but I have nothing to replace. I have 2 folders ".toa-data" and "jre". I unzipped your files now I have 3 folders. When I start the game I get critical error "Java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError
If you're using windows, your folder should look like this. You use the .exe to run the game. Leave the .jar zipped. When you update the game week-to-week, you should only need to replace the .jar file.
ToA folder contents.png

Movikx

Oct 23, 2018
Hi there, just a little "help"? with this file you can get the troja scene ;)
Just unzip and put in the save folder and try to load some of then (at least I think it is)

Reactions: tbstbs1

Movikx

Oct 23, 2018
Is there some way to find out all the non unlocked scenes? like a file in the game that show it, keep coming to progress tab is way too slow

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes