Pigfarmer

May 25, 2019
I've only played the public version of the game so far. Is the story mode worth a try? Is there anything else special about the patron version of the game (aside from content that will be included in the following public release)?

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
I've only played the public version of the game so far. Is the story mode worth a try? Is there anything else special about the patron version of the game (aside from content that will be included in the following public release)?
I second this question.

mr_tao

Apr 21, 2019
Yeah, Urka killing you for not submitting to the dick feels like a pretty turn dark for a character who's fairly chill 99% of the time! Monster girls really don't take kindly to being blue-balled.
to be fair, you had to be both a coward, a weakling and unwilling to become her woman

• Haha
Reactions: Dexter1927

Dexter1927

Aug 7, 2019
How do you trigger the battle/encounter in the saloon?
The gangbang is by drinking too much, the combat its probably the new brothel quest related stuff but i didn't check recently

to be fair, you had to be both a coward, a weakling and unwilling to become her woman
I mean you get killed by disrespecting wemen soo i guess this one is more legit of a reason imo :LOL:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: byran47

hyenagames

Feb 21, 2019
You gain access to story mode

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
Yeah, Urka killing you for not submitting to the dick feels like a pretty turn dark for a character who's fairly chill 99% of the time! Monster girls really don't take kindly to being blue-balled.
She -is- an orc. That's the way out that preserves Hiro's honor as far as she's concerned. Getting dragged around as a slave forevermore is valuing his life more than his pride and it shows.

All the other interactions with her are based in her acknowledging Hiro's strength or at least bravery first.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: byran47

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
Download the game and see for yourself, mate.
glad you said this, he wants to be an ass let him do it himself
Hey, no offence guys, chill. It's just that previous answer was like "water is wet" to me.

Story mode is extremely limited and bare-bones.
you have access to much LESS stuff than in Free Roaming, starting with being class-locked as Enchantress
Thanks, that helped a lot. I think that the end goal for it would have same content with more linear and story driven but also more tedious gameplay.

• Angry
Reactions: theunknownthird

Dexter1927

Aug 7, 2019
She -is- an orc. That's the way out that preserves Hiro's honor as far as she's concerned. Getting dragged around as a slave forevermore is valuing his life more than his pride and it shows.

All the other interactions with her are based in her acknowledging Hiro's strength or at least bravery first.
Also honestly i don't know if im too high but dude that shit was deep, no pun intended,
Hey, no offence guys, chill. It's just that previous answer was like "water is wet" to me.
Imo the story mode is currently under development and you still encounter the same character but in different situations , yeah is quick and still really under construction, but it will not waste a lot of your time trying it, and i see it as a sorta """tutorial""" but a really really hard one, also gives you a background on why the world is like this and why you want to be the hero, even if not complete its something you should see at least once

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes