Tweaks and bug fixes:
  • Added new companion chatter
  • Fixed typos

EDIT: Added link to uploaded JAR
EDIT 2: Added link to uploaded APK

Last edited:

necessarytrash

May 5, 2018
Anyone know how to get the Urka bad end? The scene guide says declining her will label you a coward, but she just gives me food and nothing changes.

Dexter1927

Aug 7, 2019
Anyone know how to get the Urka bad end? The scene guide says declining her will label you a coward, but she just gives me food and nothing changes.
yes be a coward and the second time loose a fight to her, then both endings are bad, just go with live as a girl, or else...
Also should i sacrifice my third child in the name of Raff or what kind of sacrifice do you accept? :ROFLMAO:

Hanamura

Apr 26, 2017
I wish they would make a item or event that would allow you to change your appearance, i didn't even know there was different hair colors until yesterday because i was using my old save file and i really don't want to start a new save file just for that alone tho.

MomijiH

Apr 17, 2019
yes be a coward and the second time loose a fight to her, then both endings are bad, just go with live as a girl, or else...
Also should i sacrifice my third child in the name of Raff or what kind of sacrifice do you accept? :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, Urka killing you for not submitting to the dick feels like a pretty turn dark for a character who's fairly chill 99% of the time! Monster girls really don't take kindly to being blue-balled.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes