UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
trust me i still haven't found a single scene i don't like in this game, its just too dam good, but i'd like to know the favorites of other people, because for me its kinda hard to decide honestly hahahaha
Mine's the one where you want to get fucked by the ettin, found it fun to have two characters at once having their own convo about how to fuck you while fucking you.
But i also like the "be the girlfriend" scene of the dulhahan, i found it really nice for once ;D

Reactions: Dexter1927

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
Mine's the one where you want to get fucked by the ettin, found it fun to have two characters at once having their own convo about how to fuck you while fucking you.
I was a little dissapointed with Ettin scene when they discussed that they will have to do Hiro 4 times but decided it was not fair or something and ended up with only one.

MomijiH

Apr 17, 2019
I wonder if Merybelle and Troja will get any scenes with Hiro. I mean, I guess Merybelle technically has one, but it's kinda just "And then Hiro lost to the dick.".

I'm also kinda curious who the Demon King is. I hope there's more story content soon.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
But i also like the "be the girlfriend" scene of the dulhahan, i found it really nice for once ;D
Dulhahan scenes were nice indeed. :whistle: :p

OwOthello123

Apr 7, 2019
Does anyone have access to the dropbox or atleast willing to share the new artworks?
Also if anyone could release the patreon changelogs, that would be amazing :D

D

Deleted member 44741

IIRC:
Monsters: Getting tipsy at the Tavern
Camp: going to Trudy having Kylira as ally
Inn: sleep alone, introduce yourself to cockblock Trudy then keep watching to join the Companions Threesome
Thanks, I'll try the tavern scenes.
But for me personally, I'm looking for scenes with Hiro and NO other guys.
Trudy and Kyrila are dudes though, right... Right? :oops:
Or did I read that wrong and assumed they were dudes all those time.

My head hurts.

• Haha
Reactions: Movikx

Dexter1927

Aug 7, 2019

My head hurts.
Define dudes my friend, they define themselves dudes if i remember correcly, but i think urka its more manly than both combined , soo its a dude the one who says it is or... because if i can count there are only 4 pussy-equipped atm

mr_tao

Apr 21, 2019

My head hurts.
IIRC, Goblin(Female), Pound Elf, Brother Mistress, Angel, first two prostitute choices and Glasses Vampire are the ONLY girls in the game

mr_tao

Apr 21, 2019
Selkie (Goblin girl) has a penis.
Yes, but she's female member of the goblin species.
Strictly speaking, that's an ovipositor.
...which reminds me Wasp, Mermaid and Spider are female, too.
And Merchant, I keep forgetting about her.

Unless by "female" you mean "penis-less" :p

Dexter1927

Aug 7, 2019
Yes, but she's female member of the goblin species.
Strictly speaking, that's an ovipositor.
...which reminds me Wasp, Mermaid and Spider are female, too.
And Merchant, I keep forgetting about her.

Unless by "female" you mean "penis-less" :p
How about the ghost, she was treated as a girl and dressed as a bribe, so i guess she is a girl, or the beastmaster, thats totally a girl with just a little extra (y)

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes