ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Sorry bro no idea which one are you referring to, can't even find that image in the file, tho honestly i can't find a single character i like most, if was for me id be flushing all my money just to make them fill this game with stuff, and maybe get a good walkthrough for the mouth fiend and other stuff hahahah
CaramelCowgirl.png
Same position, but sitting on a stump instead of an inn bed. Its one of the images in the enemies/bunny folder if you extract the .jar file.

I'm also pretty curious about a few other images. Like the ones in the characters/POV BJ folder. I don't recognize any of the girls.
Or the image of Urka doing Hiro in front of a merchant. I vaguely remember reading a scene like that, but I have no idea where or what I did before to see it before it had an image.

Last edited:

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Majalis had a significant body of work before this game.
I'm only talking about images IN the game folder. Extract it yourself to see the ones I'm talking about. What does work before the game have to do with me asking about images in THIS game specifically?
The images I'm asking about are things I haven't seen in the game, even when searching for them.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Wow, that came out of nowhere
Not really. I've been asking about scenes I've found in the folder for a few days now. I think it started with the 'sitting' bunny image.
A completely pointless reply that was actually linked to the question is annoying. Meh. That's what the ignore function is for.

What's so wrong about asking what the point of their question was?

LazySloth

Sep 15, 2017
Great game, one of the best I've played this year. I'd love it if they added more options for player who like to be "top".

Dexter1927

Aug 7, 2019
View attachment 473165
Same position, but sitting on a stump instead of an inn bed. Its one of the images in the enemies/bunny folder if you extract the .jar file.

I'm also pretty curious about a few other images. Like the ones in the characters/POV BJ folder. I don't recognize any of the girls.
Or the image of Urka doing Hiro in front of a merchant. I vaguely remember reading a scene like that, but I have no idea where or what I did before to see it before it had an image.
Funny thing is that i never saw the log, i mean i tough was like a placeholder image to put on a different background so can't help you with that, but i can help with the others:

Images from the pov bj folder are related to the brothel quest, but its almost at the end of it when you can go around inside freely, just start accepting the quest from the madame(also stuff changed recently so can't really help,

the image with urka and the mercant is something related to being urka slave and a merchant that comes to visit your camp during night , ill keep you updated if i remember better xD

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Funny thing is that i never saw the log, i mean i tough was like a placeholder image to put on a different background so can't help you with that, but i can help with the others:

Images from the pov bj folder are related to the brothel quest, but its almost at the end of it when you can go around inside freely, just start accepting the quest from the madame(also stuff changed recently so can't really help,

the image with urka and the mercant is something related to being urka slave and a merchant that comes to visit your camp during night , ill keep you updated if i remember better xD
What about the images that have the two vampires double teaming Hiro? I just went back through their content and couldn't find it. If I win the fight, the second vampire drags the first away. If I surrender, its just text.

Dexter1927

Aug 7, 2019
What about the images that have the two vampires double teaming Hiro? I just went back through their content and couldn't find it. If I win the fight, the second vampire drags the first away. If I surrender, its just text.
Update about the orc scene, must invite her to join you, be her slave and be slutty enough for the scene to happen,
and maybe for the vampires you need the codpiece and the quest for that one to happen, just go talk to the girl in the church first town and the codpiece itself is located at the end of the second map town after the minotaur

Edit: i found this kinda old guide for a couple of things, i hope it can help someone navigate around the scenes, there aren't all but still quite a lot
found a guy that was working on this , here's the link:

Last edited:

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Update about the orc scene, must invite her to join you, be her slave and be slutty enough for the scene to happen,
and maybe for the vampires you need the codpiece and the quest for that one to happen, just go talk to the girl in the church first town and the codpiece itself is located at the end of the second map town after the minotaur

Edit: i found this kinda old guide for a couple of things, i hope it can help someone navigate around the scenes, there aren't all but still quite a lot
found a guy that was working on this , here's the link:
I did the codpiece quest already trying to find that scene.
I may need to load up my story mode save and look for the vampires in that.

I keep a 'virgin' save just so I can try things with a blank slate. I also keep a save where Hiro is broke for the sole purpose of re-watching the puca game over scene. It used to also be for the innkeeper bj, but you can lie about that now.
And the scene guide you linked looks to be the same one I was using on the front page. The last time I looked at it, all it told was what decisions had which reactions. It didn't actually tell what images were unlocked.

Dexter1927

Aug 7, 2019
Will the weekly and monthly be rolled into one update this weekend?
Well the guy who was updating had problems with rl stuff so i guess we will be patient about it, and if he got a new version i guess doesn't make sense to upload both but just the last one

And the scene guide you linked looks to be the same one I was using on the front page. The last time I looked at it, all it told was what decisions had which reactions. It didn't actually tell what images were unlocked.
yeah it just helps if you need to beat the quest and stuff, ps i just checked, you need to beat both the vampires and then the scene happens if you loose to them fighting at the same time , i don't know but i think it happens also if you win but its really hard for my poor hiro, no codpiece required tho, or you will fight only the first vampire

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
yeah it just helps if you need to beat the quest and stuff, ps i just checked, you need to beat both the vampires and then the scene happens if you loose to them fighting at the same time , i don't know but i think it happens also if you win but its really hard for my poor hiro, no codpiece required tho, or you will fight only the first vampire
So the reason I can't see it is because I already did the codpiece quest? I was fighting them using the encounter cheat, which caused me to only fight the first one. Haven't loaded up the game to try it on my story save, though.

Dexter1927

Aug 7, 2019
So the reason I can't see it is because I already did the codpiece quest? I was fighting them using the encounter cheat, which caused me to only fight the first one. Haven't loaded up the game to try it on my story save, though.
just don't have the codpiece in your inventory end don't forget to talk to the girl in the church to truly finish it, (talk to her about vampires , i discovered it by totally finishing it, but i didn't used a old save, i kinda cheated it too building an op warrior and rushing all with cheats on so it works even with the encounter cheat, but yeah you need a hard hitter for the second one, i advice you to max the spring attack,

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
Can be please save on version of 18 or although would guide on scenes
Well the guy who was updating had problems with rl stuff so i guess we will be patient about it, and if he got a new version i guess doesn't make sense to upload both but just the last one
Usually the monthly update is just the forth weekly with a nice title. So we already have the monthly update here.

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
Considering the forth weekly is today, we don't have it quite yet ;)
Oh? I thought the version numbers counted up by the last digit for weeklies. So 0.x.y.1 was week one and so on to 0.x.y.4 for week four. I also thought 0.x.y.0 was the monthly release, which is the usually same content as the 0.x.y.4 release with a nice title. As the thread currently has a link for 0.2.18.4, I assumed that we already had the week four release.

Reactions: cumboy

Majalis (ToA)

Jul 31, 2019
Uhhh, some months have 5 Saturdays, and some have 4, guys. There's a weekly release every Saturday, and a monthly release every 1st of the month. Today's the 5th weekly release, tomorrow's the monthly. How different the last weekly is from the monthly release depends on how many days there are between them - people think the monthly is just the last weekly, but they're wrong. On a month like this, there's unlikely to be anything new between today's update and tomorrow's because... we only have part of a day to work on it. It'll probably just be bug fixes to any bugs that come up in our testing after the weekly is released.

The most minor version digit does tend to just count up with the weeklies, but it will also increment when there are hotfix releases so that we can tell if someone reports a persistent issue that they have an older, unpatched version, so x.x.xx.3 isn't necessarily the third weekly, and x.x.xx.1 could be a hotfix for the monthly release.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes