balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
I mean it's obvious they'd feel that way since they're nowhere near done, but the lack of focus on them seems like a wasted opportunity.
They do have to take into account that a not-insignificant portion of the playerbase doesn't care a lick about the gamey parts and will endlessly complain if updates are anything other than new scenes.

Apr 14, 2019
Does anyone have a Win64 MEGA link for any version greater that 2.16.4? It seems to be the only one I can find....

Edit: Turns out my WinRAR kept replicating an older version and pasting over it somehow....quick fix is to simply delete old versions as you go lol.

Last edited:

Nate Kirk

Nov 19, 2017
I'll do you one better

Sorry for the late uploads everyone. I've recently started an overnight shift at work that's been having me work when I'd normally be asleep for 8-10 hours at a time. I'm also awake at completely different hours of the day.

what is the kissing stance and how do i get it?

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
When I unzipped the files for the java version, I saw a picture of a puca sitting on both a lstump and a bed with Hiro sitting on her lap.
Any idea how to reach this scene?

Edit: And why the hell can the doppleganger hit you for 71 damage wearing the best armor currently?

Dexter1927

Aug 7, 2019
Sorry for the late uploads everyone. I've recently started an overnight shift at work that's been having me work when I'd normally be asleep for 8-10 hours at a time. I'm also awake at completely different hours of the day.
Bro don't even worry, rl + health>posting updates :ROFLMAO:
Where do i get quest for Inn BJ?
To trigger the cutscene you need to try to rest to the Inn inside the city with low founds (or lie about it), also there are more scenes about it, just watch out after the third one...

Reactions: Raff

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
Where do i get quest for Inn BJ?
To trigger the cutscene you need to try to rest to the Inn inside the city with low founds (or lie about it), also there are more scenes about it, just watch out after the third one...
Thanks, I had to edit save to get it as i did Innkeep scenes before update.

Dexter1927

Aug 7, 2019
When I unzipped the files for the java version, I saw a picture of a puca sitting on both a lstump and a bed with Hiro sitting on her lap.
Any idea how to reach this scene?
No idea. I would like to know it too. :p
Easy way: enable cheat and encounter manually the "Bunny"
Legit way: first city, take some money from the bank, and from time to time puca will appear and ask you for your money back, you can pay her with your body for one scene or fight and loose for the other one(game over tho)

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Easy way: enable cheat and encounter manually the "Bunny"
Legit way: first city, take some money from the bank, and from time to time puca will appear and ask you for your money back, you can pay her with your body for one scene or fight and loose for the other one(game over tho)
Both of those are for the scene where she mounts Hiro. Not the one I asked about.

Dexter1927

Aug 7, 2019
Both of those are for the scene where she mounts Hiro. Not the one I asked about.
You mean this image? CaramelCowgirlInn.png
I got back to check it personally, and when you loose the battle to her you get both images, first the one she mount hiro and then you get this one, so sorry if it was a little bit misleading, but yeah they are both there, just keep scrolling to the end

Reactions: mojo211995

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
You mean this image? View attachment 472818
I got back to check it personally, and when you loose the battle to her you get both images, first the one she mount hiro and then you get this one, so sorry if it was a little bit misleading, but yeah they are both there, just keep scrolling to the end
Wonder when it was added. I actually go back and re-watch the bunny scene once in a while all the way to the game over and have never seen it before. It used to just sit on the single picture. I wish there were more puca scenes, though. I love bunny girls.
What about the one with the puca sitting on a tree stump?

Last edited:

Dexter1927

Aug 7, 2019
What about the one with the puca sitting on a tree stump?
Sorry bro no idea which one are you referring to, can't even find that image in the file, tho honestly i can't find a single character i like most, if was for me id be flushing all my money just to make them fill this game with stuff, and maybe get a good walkthrough for the mouth fiend and other stuff hahahah

Dexter1927

Aug 7, 2019
It appears that some deep-pocketed patron did just that to buy their fetish into the game with the mouth fiend. That was a huge amount of content for a pretty specific fetish...hopefully Devs don't allow that again :(
Well it was just one update, so not a big deal i guess, also its sad because its really hidden , and imo if the devs get a lotta money that's a good thing, even if im not into every stuff they made, also 90% is about buttstuff, i guess changing from time to time is good , but is just my opinion :ROFLMAO:

Majalis (ToA)

Jul 31, 2019
It appears that some deep-pocketed patron did just that to buy their fetish into the game with the mouth fiend. That was a huge amount of content for a pretty specific fetish...hopefully Devs don't allow that again :(
This is always funny for us to read, because that's not at all how this works (there are patron-voted surveys, you can't buy specific encounters to go into the game). The survey winner that time was "Futa Oral Fixation Maniac", and it was one of the earliest winners. The mouth fiend encounter being a long sequence was just because I enjoyed writing it. Oral play isn't even that specific a fetish, lol.

Jaybig

Sep 9, 2017
I still hate the fact that I can't edit any saves on android version of the game. I think the files are accessible after rooting the device but I'm not gonna fuck up my phone for a sex game!
I have to grind the game hard if I want to get to sex scenes. No +Perk and +Stats for me...

Dexter1927

Aug 7, 2019
Although I do stand by my other comment, oral play is mainstream, but that mouth fiend sequence? That's waaay beyond regular oral play...that's some weird dental, tongue obsession shit lol ;)
Futa Oral Fixation Maniac was the name of the post no? also i found it quite amusing honestly, bj is mainstream correct but that stuff was something else, and yeah i mean everything else in the game is pretty normal right? ;)

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes