ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
She not the item shop owner "as well", she's just the item shop owner. The guy that runs the inn is a different NPC. The text you're quoting from is small talk you can have with her. If you'd played the game instead of just unpacking the art you wouldn't be confused about this.
I took all the images directly from the previous version I still have. Besides the new blowjob scene. The only reason I bothered with the java version was because the win64 version didn't get updated.
Open up your game and select 'inn' in the first town. Watch the girl I linked an image of show up in place of the innkeeper. I turned futa on, if that matters. I don't think I've ever turned it off, actually.
Edit:
See? The actual game where I'm linking the images from.

The version number is right there in the bottom right. Actually check before calling me a liar, okay? Because if you had, you would have seen the same woman's image as both the innkeeper and item seller.
Maybe she's a placeholder. But for now, SHE is the innkeeper according to my game.

Reactions: taglag and Egoryan

oldtaku

Apr 3, 2018
stupid question but is the java version just files or can it be played? if it can what program do i use and what file starts the game?

camper674

Jan 30, 2018
I took all the images directly from the previous version I still have. Besides the new blowjob scene. The only reason I bothered with the java version was because the win64 version didn't get updated.
Open up your game and select 'inn' in the first town. Watch the girl I linked an image of show up in place of the innkeeper. I turned futa on, if that matters. I don't think I've ever turned it off, actually.
Edit:
See? The actual game where I'm linking the images from.

The version number is right there in the bottom right. Actually check before calling me a liar, okay? Because if you had, you would have seen the same woman's image as both the innkeeper and item seller.
Maybe she's a placeholder. But for now, SHE is the innkeeper according to my game.
Just tested this, yes, The placeholder for Innkeeper Futa+ is the shopkeeper girl, Yes, you are correct that the colors of the clothes don't match. Then again, its placeholder.

Reactions: taglag

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Just tested this, yes, The placeholder for Innkeeper Futa+ is the shopkeeper girl, Yes, you are correct that the colors of the clothes don't match. Then again, its placeholder.
She's been the image since I actually began playing the game. Admittedly, that was only in the last year or so. Before that, I despised the overly complicated combat system and could never get very far.

Reactions: taglag

anna_subCD

Jun 4, 2018
The complexity of the combat system feels very unnecessary TBH - spamming a handful of moves seems to work.

Though honestly, i'm mostly playing the game to get as much cock as possible. I only fight enough to keep myself out of an end game situation.

69ztare

Nov 7, 2018
Anyone found how to get "seat of power" achievement?
Just "be a 'dick'" with madam.
And don't forget to not be playing in the cheat mode ("no game overs" mode).
Anyway, you can check this and others achievements .

stupid question but is the java version just files or can it be played? if it can what program do i use and what file starts the game?
Java version is a single file where you can play through it.
Just download and click.
Maybe you will also need to .

Is there a up-to-date guide? Woof? View attachment 469558
I may be wrong, but you should use spoiler or anything alike for such tall images.

Sosososososososooo

Jun 9, 2019
Ok
Just "be a 'dick'" with madam.
And don't forget to not be playing in the cheat mode ("no game overs" mode).
Anyway, you can check this and others achievements .

Java version is a single file where you can play through it.
Just download and click.
Maybe you will also need to .

I may be wrong, but you should use spoiler or anything alike for such tall images.

KnowledgeAlfa

Apr 5, 2018
The complexity of the combat system feels very unnecessary TBH - spamming a handful of moves seems to work.

Though honestly, i'm mostly playing the game to get as much cock as possible. I only fight enough to keep myself out of an end game situation.
I'm sure the complexity feels 'unnecessary' because Devs haven't spent as much time fleshing it out in *depth*, compared to how *broad* it is now. While you're right, it is certainly long long overdue for expansion and development, it should be planned (I hope) for future.

I noted that opponents don't make any effort to maintain or keep you in a sexual stance after they initiate it. They wrestle you down & start anal (for ex.), but then just let you struggle out of it whilst happily pounding away. Perhaps sexual moves should have a str/Dex value associated with them, that the receiver has to overcome to break out of the hold? E.g., the bottom can't break out of pronebone stance if the top is nailing you into the ground hard enough...Seems like an oversight, but maybe Devs addressed this for future development with patrons?

Majalis (ToA)

Jul 31, 2019
I'm sure the complexity feels 'unnecessary' because Devs haven't spent as much time fleshing it out in *depth*, compared to how *broad* it is now. While you're right, it is certainly long long overdue for expansion and development, it should be planned (I hope) for future.

I noted that opponents don't make any effort to maintain or keep you in a sexual stance after they initiate it. They wrestle you down & start anal (for ex.), but then just let you struggle out of it whilst happily pounding away. Perhaps sexual moves should have a str/Dex value associated with them, that the receiver has to overcome to break out of the hold? E.g., the bottom can't break out of pronebone stance if the top is nailing you into the ground hard enough...Seems like an oversight, but maybe Devs addressed this for future development with patrons?
That's certainly been the plan, and the main reasons we haven't added it yet are A) people already have some difficulty getting their desired sexual configurations in battle, and giving the enemies more ability to slip out of it - or a greater ability to keep players in it when they're on the offensive - would make that even more frustrating B) more complex struggling mechanics in a sexual context have to be treated with some care and C) simple development priority, with the priority on this being lowered because when it is addressed, the solution needs to address points A and B as well.

We already have grappling mechanics, and it would be trivial to add sexual moves for tops that would increase their hold and delay breaking free, or to make it so that enemies use the existing struggle moves to break free when the player initiates (it was, in fact, more work to make them *not* use those moves to begin with), but we haven't done those things yet because, as is, we view the benefits of adding those things (without other accompanying changes) as fewer and lesser than the negative consequences that flipping those switches would entail.

KnowledgeAlfa

Apr 5, 2018
That's certainly been the plan, and the main reasons we haven't added it yet are A) people already have some difficulty getting their desired sexual configurations in battle, and giving the enemies more ability to slip out of it - or a greater ability to keep players in it when they're on the offensive - would make that even more frustrating B) more complex struggling mechanics in a sexual context have to be treated with some care and C) simple development priority, with the priority on this being lowered because when it is addressed, the solution needs to address points A and B as well.

We already have grappling mechanics, and it would be trivial to add sexual moves for tops that would increase their hold and delay breaking free, or to make it so that enemies use the existing struggle moves to break free when the player initiates (it was, in fact, more work to make them *not* use those moves to begin with), but we haven't done those things yet because, as is, we view the benefits of adding those things (without other accompanying changes) as fewer and lesser than the negative consequences that flipping those switches would entail.
I take it back then, it's not really a problem if adding that power dynamic is an easy fix.

Regarding players trying to get into specific stances: I had thought that you were writing a personality for each encounter that furnished each character with their own preferences for the types of sex they preferred to engage in during encounters...like the fire elemental has a preference for rough, violent anal+oral, the ettin strives to restrain Hiro and fill him to overflowing, Trudy likes to ride Hiro into submission, etc.

So, while each character engages in other stances when expedient (eg. Trudy will pin you down and fuck you when he can), they had their own personalities and preferences for how to make Hiro submit?

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes