KaitenBK201

May 18, 2017
Me when i first started playing this game without having a single clue, i was like,
Oh nice i can fuck em, while also they can fuck me Nice being a FutaFem protag!
then when i pulled out my Excalibur to do some Excaliburing
i notice that,
Oi, oi is my character... actually a guy!? Hol up!
Well yeah what i'm really trying to say here, is there already content CGs and animations where you know... you can actually fuck em while not fucking you back?!? Or is it just still You being fucked? i still really want this game to be for everybody.. Battle Fuck Games are a rare breed
You can fuck them too but not everyone can be beaten by being fucked silly so for them in the end you still have to beat them normally

Reactions: Fringgs

Droidcat39

Oct 19, 2017
Has anyone the changelog to Version: 0.2.19.3 ?

Welp, just realized that there is no download source for Version: 0.2.19.3 yet.

Put my question on hold.
I think there was an error renaming the thread for the new version, the latest patreon version is 2.18.3 and according to the change log on first page:

Version: 0.2.18.3

New features:

• Character Customization UI finalized
    Tooltips on hover
    New descriptions for customization options
    Tab select
New content:
  • Added Innkeep Under The Table BJ art
  • Added repeated Innkeep BJ scene
  • - Added new alleyway BJ scenes at night in the town square
  • Added new assets for UI finalization
Tweaks and bug fixes:
  • Increased maximum name length

Reactions: grasshopper

Skylark97

Dec 11, 2018
I think there was an error renaming the thread for the new version, the latest patreon version is 2.18.3 and according to the change log on first page:

Version: 0.2.18.3

New features:

• Character Customization UI finalized
    Tooltips on hover
    New descriptions for customization options
    Tab select
New content:
  • Added Innkeep Under The Table BJ art
  • Added repeated Innkeep BJ scene
  • - Added new alleyway BJ scenes at night in the town square
  • Added new assets for UI finalization
Tweaks and bug fixes:
  • Increased maximum name length
The links seem to be to outdated builds also

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Is there a way to cheat to increase bonus points?
Are you can just use a text editer I personally use Notpad++ as it is free and very good.

look for a line
"perkPoints": 8,

are search for "Perkpoints" change the number to the amount you want.

Back up save encase you mess up.

Note the bottom half of the save is Hiro default sort of a snap shot I think if you bad end or something you will be interested in editing the stuff above Hiro default name of character I am guessing you give your character a different name than Hiro, but if you don't there will be two Hiro names, and the stuff under the first one is what you need to edit.

zoqlia

Apr 17, 2019
Is there a way to cheat to increase bonus points?
Just open your "Save" in notepad and you can pretty much change any and all stats. The game only interferes with you if you do something that makes no sense like type in "HELLO" for your level. All the save is, is just a bunch of true/false statements mixed in with some totals for things like health or mana, It shouldn't be hard to figure out the rest for yourself

Dec 26, 2017
correct, so how to?
you go to the first town inn with all three as companions: you pay with money,click go alone the game will ask if you have trudy say yes and introduce yourself to the guy trudy is talking to driving him away, the the game will say you hear noise in your companions room and the scene will play!

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes