Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
I'm confused what is objective of battle just to get xp or any other.
And also how to get animated scenes.
Some sex content is locked behind being defeated or defeating the NPCs in combat, as opposed to just doing it from a conversation event. There are no animated sex scenes in the game currently to my knowledge, though I have been lax on playing in the last few months.

Reactions: Beastnation

Deleted member 690333

Jun 18, 2018
Some sex content is locked behind being defeated or defeating the NPCs in combat, as opposed to just doing it from a conversation event. There are no animated sex scenes in the game currently to my knowledge, though I have been lax on playing in the last few months.
brigand doggystyle that's the only one I can remember there's like 2-3 pretty sure

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
yeah the Brigand, warlock, Urka has a sort of animation in the signiture above, Seems like there may be another one or two others that have some animation to them.. but it is mostly image for immersion, and text for understanding.

I find it all works pretty well, and can be very enjoyable, the overall art work is very good and easily except able in the Hentai Girly boy style of anime type genre.

Deleted member 690333

Jun 18, 2018
yeah the Brigand, warlock, Urka has a sort of animation in the signiture above, Seems like there may be another one or two others that have some animation to them.. but it is mostly image for immersion, and text for understanding.

I find it all works pretty well, and can be very enjoyable, the overall art work is very good and easily except able in the Hentai Girly boy style of anime type genre.
LOL in my fucking signature... oops

Reactions: taglag

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Dowloaded the java version and unzipped the files to see the 'innkeeper' scenes. Somehow, the innkeeper goes from a woman in a red dress (previous) to what looks like a man in a white shirt and brown pants. I saw 4 images, and 2 of them look like they may be female, but not the same female.
I'm a bit disappointed, honestly.
Innkeeper:

New scene for supposed innkeeper:

Its pretty obviously not the same woman.

Last edited:

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Forgot to ask this. When i was looking through the java images, I found a scene with a bunny where she was sitting on a bed and/or a tree stump (alt iamges, same character posture) with Hiro on her lap. I've never seen that in-game. Can anyone tell me how to see that particular image?
I've already seen the prone one when you can't pay the debt and lose the fight.

Last edited:

Gerhumm

Sep 19, 2018
Dowloaded the java version and unzipped the files to see the 'innkeeper' scenes. Somehow, the innkeeper goes from a woman in a red dress (previous) to what looks like a man in a white shirt and brown pants. I saw 4 images, and 2 of them look like they may be female, but not the same female.
Innkeeper:

Haven't played in a while, but that woman in a red dress is definitely not the innkeeper. I specifically remember that innkeeper was one of the few NPCs that does not change if FUTA+ option is checked and is always male. She's probably the store owner or maybe an innkeeper from the monster town?

KnowledgeAlfa

Apr 5, 2018
Innkeeper:

Yeah, everything you said there was wrong...

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Haven't played in a while, but that woman in a red dress is definitely not the innkeeper. I specifically remember that innkeeper was one of the few NPCs that does not change if FUTA+ option is checked and is always male. She's probably the store owner or maybe an innkeeper from the monster town?
Yeah, everything you said there was wrong...
She's literally the npc that shows when you enter the inn, when you're speaking to the innkeeper. That image I linked is quite literally from telling her Hiro would climb under her desk to pay for a room. So, sorry. But you either misremember, or the devs just used the same character image for more than one scene.
Checked. Nope. The monster town inn has no character attached at all.
1574582670552.png
Mind reading the very first line connected to this npc? "the town's inn". Its the inn in the first town.
Don't try to tell me I'm wrong without bothering to look, yourself.

Edit: Found the copy. She's the item shop owner from the first town, as well.
Went a little farther to see the description they give:

"An older woman with a vaguely friendly smile". So not a man no matter what, either. I saw a male version of the bj scene I linked above in the java folder, though. So it changes, despite what Gerhumm said.

Last edited:
Reactions: taglag and Egoryan

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
She's literally the npc that shows when you enter the inn, when you're speaking to the innkeeper. That image I linked is quite literally from telling her Hiro would climb under her desk to pay for a room. So, sorry. But you either misremember, or the devs just used the same character image for more than one scene.
Checked. Nope. The monster town inn has no character attached at all.
View attachment 469013
Mind reading the very first line connected to this npc? "the town's inn". Its the inn in the first town.
Don't try to tell me I'm wrong without bothering to look, yourself.

Edit: Found the copy. She's the item shop owner from the first town, as well.
Went a little farther to see the description they give:

"An older woman with a vaguely friendly smile". So not a man no matter what, either. I saw a male version of the bj scene I linked above in the java folder, though. So it changes, despite what Gerhumm said.
She not the item shop owner "as well", she's just the item shop owner. The guy that runs the inn is a different NPC. The text you're quoting from is small talk you can have with her. If you'd played the game instead of just unpacking the art you wouldn't be confused about this.

Reactions: KnowledgeAlfa
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes