taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Any chance we could get the exe instead of the jar? I don't use java on my machine.
as best I understand it the .exe is used only to fire off the .jar.. If you have or had and earlier version with the EXE you may place the .jar in it and fire it off with the exe, but the exe does not as best I understand it actually contain the game the game is in the .jar, and is basically written in java. So if you have been playing the game you have been running java, or that is the way i understand it.

• Love
Reactions: Proto Persona

Stompai

Oct 7, 2017
Any chance we could get the exe instead of the jar? I don't use java on my machine.
Or explained in easier way than previous comment, just drag the .jar file in your game folder, agree to replace and done.
You can now launch the game as usual.

It's still recommended to start a new game just in case because former saves might not be compatibles with new version.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
When I downloaded it, I only got the previous 0.2.17.2 again. Didn't realize that until a few minutes ago.
Hopefully the link will be corrected in the morning when I wake up.

Cube-Chan

Jun 6, 2017
When I downloaded it, I only got the previous 0.2.17.2 again. Didn't realize that until a few minutes ago.
Hopefully the link will be corrected in the morning when I wake up.
As you can see from the small version numbers all but Android and Java are still 0.2.17.2
Java is properly 0.2.18.3

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
as best I understand it the .exe is used only to fire off the .jar.. If you have or had and earlier version with the EXE you may place the .jar in it and fire it off with the exe, but the exe does not as best I understand it actually contain the game the game is in the .jar, and is basically written in java. So if you have been playing the game you have been running java, or that is the way i understand it.
Thank you, I didn't know that.

zoqlia

Apr 17, 2019
WHEN WILL THIS GAME START TO MAKE SENSE LIKE OTHER GAMES ?!?!?!?!?!!?!??????!???????????
The Developer from what i've been seeing is putting the story in piece by piece while placing most of their efforts in creating the content for the game first. Now judging by the state of the game currently and how things are progressing along, i'd say you should "understand the game" as you put it around late 2020 to early 2021.

Reactions: Klain50

LewdJiggle

Nov 4, 2019
So all girls in this game is futa?

:unsure: I'm pretty sure the Protagonist is just a Trap, alot of enemies are too ( i seem also to remember that you can chose or become one of the other in some way, but i've played this along time ago so i don't remember exactly when and how)

Also, just not to confuse things, Futa imply that they have a dick and also a vagina, If it's shown as just having a penis it means it's a trap no matter the level of thiccness. femmininity or the boobage shown.

Reactions: silentangel

Murazio

Apr 30, 2018
Has anyone the changelog to Version: 0.2.19.3 ?

Welp, just realized that there is no download source for Version: 0.2.19.3 yet.

Put my question on hold.

• Haha
Reactions: Bentsay

Fringgs

Oct 14, 2018
Me when i first started playing this game without having a single clue, i was like,
Oh nice i can fuck em, while also they can fuck me Nice being a FutaFem protag!
then when i pulled out my Excalibur to do some Excaliburing
i notice that,
Oi, oi is my character... actually a guy!? Hol up!
Well yeah what i'm really trying to say here, is there already content CGs and animations where you know... you can actually fuck em while not fucking you back?!? Or is it just still You being fucked? i still really want this game to be for everybody.. Battle Fuck Games are a rare breed

Reactions: ChromeOverdose

Klain50

May 27, 2017
The Developer from what i've been seeing is putting the story in piece by piece while placing most of their efforts in creating the content for the game first. Now judging by the state of the game currently and how things are progressing along, i'd say you should "understand the game" as you put it around late 2020 to early 2021.
My points exactly .why not just make it by progression system the way Lust Epidemic or Summertime is done . This game feels so confusing

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes