Vintrion

Dec 21, 2017
I will actually be writing a new beginner's guide in a month or so, all I have right now though is a shitty phone that can barely handle twine interactives. In the mean time all I can do is just re-structure priorities on what the guide focuses on. Besides just how to avoid getting anal raped despite it being the premise of the game.

Back-read quite a bit so late on mentioning, I never pick up catamite unless for testing, since "Slut" can be obtained through effort.

I wish I could spend stability and go to any major stance I want in a sub-menu. Stuck doing nothing hut changing stances for satisfaction conditions.

Raff

Feb 6, 2018
Can we please get the changelog?
Version: 0.2.18.3 - 3rd November Weekly

New features:
  • Character Customization UI finalized
    • Tooltips on hover
    • New descriptions for customization options
    • Tab select
New content:
  • Added Innkeep Under The Table BJ art
  • Added repeated Innkeep BJ scene
  • Added new alleyway BJ scenes at night in the town square
  • Added new assets for UI finalization
Tweaks and bug fixes:
  • Increased maximum name length
It is done

chuckace

Dec 10, 2018
Does anybody have a clue as to what this is and what I can do to fix it?
It wont let me open the game at all.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Does anybody have a clue as to what this is and what I can do to fix it?
It wont let me open the game at all.
MSVCR100.DLL is a Microsoft Visual C++ file and is required by applications which were made with Visual C++.

Download the Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Service Pack 1 Redistributable Package MFC Security Update and run it. ..

Reactions: chuckace
Apr 30, 2019
Just read the change-log-
I didn't think they were going to do/add anything else for the Innkeeper, even add images to the scenes.
Had a small chuckle at reading that we now have the ability to have a longer name.
I always found Hiro to be a fitting name but I understand that others may not feel that way and would want a different name.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Maybe not the worst :) I found it a fun diversion to do once or twice, as was the steeling thing which was also rather neat a few times. I am just glad there fluffing out a lot of the content. Over time it is all good I think.

Reactions: cumboy

chuckace

Dec 10, 2018
MSVCR100.DLL is a Microsoft Visual C++ file and is required by applications which were made with Visual C++.

Download the Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Service Pack 1 Redistributable Package MFC Security Update and run it. ..
thank you

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes