New features:
  • Added count of how much D you suck in the BJ alley
New content:
  • Dullahan self facefuck art
  • Added new Goblin (Male) Horde encounter
  • Added new scenes in the blowjob alleyway
Tweaks and bug fixes:
  • Fixed typos
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
...Tomorrow, in the monthly release, we should hopefully be finished with the Dark Knight story mode encounter as well.
Gonna wait for the monthly to be posted today before uploading because of new content drop. Usually takes me like ~1 hour to upload the JAR and APK individually anyway.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 44741

Are there any scenes with Hiro and multiple futas/females?
No other guys besides Hiro.

I know about the vampires, but anything else? The only scenes with a lot of people contain nothing but dudes. And the new update will add a Goblin (male) Horde encounter. Would be nice if there was also a Goblin (Female/Futa) Horde encounter.

Sep 10, 2018
No other guys besides Hiro.

I know about the vampires, but anything else? The only scenes with a lot of people contain nothing but dudes. And the new update will add a Goblin (male) Horde encounter. Would be nice if there was also a Goblin (Female/Futa) Horde encounter.
Try going to the monster tavern and mess around with the options.
Being possesed by a certain bust ghost is interesting too.

mr_tao

Apr 21, 2019
IIRC:
Monsters: Getting tipsy at the Tavern
Camp: going to Trudy having Kylira as ally
Inn: sleep alone, introduce yourself to cockblock Trudy then keep watching to join the Companions Threesome

Reactions: cumboy

Raff

Feb 6, 2018
Monthly is up. Can you post the survey results as well please Raff ?
Survey #38 Results
  • New Art - Kylira the Elf topping Hiro, Hiro blowing innkeep under desk
  • New Animation - Wasp
  • Expanded Encounter - Giantess Futa
  • New Feature - Anal Masturbation Skills

Dark Knight story encounter didn't make it in :<

EDIT: Added link to uploaded APK

Last edited:

White

Feb 22, 2017
  • New Animation - Wasp
  • Expanded Encounter - Giantess Futa
Not really a fan of these but if they won the poll they certainly have their public, good for them.

New Feature - Anal Masturbation Skills
Nice, I hope it's something you can do when camping and not just in fights. Maybe you can buy some dildos from the Gadgeeter or steal Turdy's toys.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
I actually think the wasp has improved a lot with the images, the giantess is I guess some what of a filler, but adds to the story.

How are the Goblin hordes handled.. I have not seen them yet ?

KnowledgeAlfa

Apr 5, 2018
I actually think the wasp has improved a lot with the images, the giantess is I guess some what of a filler, but adds to the story.

How are the Goblin hordes handled.. I have not seen them yet ?
Agree about the Giantess. I really don't know who is getting off on swimming in a waterfall of giant cum. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 69ztare

Dexter1927

Aug 7, 2019
Agree about the Giantess. I really don't know who is getting off on swimming in a waterfall of giant cum. :LOL:
well you get fucked by a pixie in the nose and ear during a tavern encounter and some people gets off by getting ate alive by plants or giant stuff, so the human is a pretty special race :LOL:

Edit: i forgot about us getting off while a fire elemental dissolve hiro with ""lavacum"", yeah i forgot that ;)

Dexter1927

Aug 7, 2019
hmm we are perverts, sooo, someone needs to say it, the game needs a FUTA LOLI!!!
nah, i can dig it with everything, and i mean everything, just not loli and necrophilia , but yeah we are perverts and im proud of it #freefutaforpresident

Hey, that's my favorite scene. I mean, not the dissolving in lava part, just the consensual rape part.
trust me i still haven't found a single scene i don't like in this game, its just too dam good, but i'd like to know the favorites of other people, because for me its kinda hard to decide honestly hahahaha

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes