RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

Dexter1927

Aug 7, 2019
A save that has a lot of progress in the game. It does not have to be "full".
so a save with everything done? what's the point then, the enemy respawn and you can't see the scenes i already did, thats why i asked, is not that hard to go far into the game, so maybe i could help if he was more specific on what he needed for that save

Birrah'Lai

May 28, 2018
so a save with everything done? what's the point then, the enemy respawn and you can't see the scenes i already did, thats why i asked, is not that hard to go far into the game, so maybe i could help if he was more specific on what he needed for that save
I think he just wants the achievements, he could just start a new game and play with all the points that the achievements give, i would share my save, but i play on android and i can't access to the save, i can't edit it either, all of what i got was thanks to pure hard work

Reactions: Falvfd

Mustapao

May 26, 2017
I did not know that. The truth is, I don't have the patience to follow the guide to trigger the scenes, and I like action games more. Anyway, I like the scenes and animations of this game, which are the only things that matter to me, playing it for me is boring.

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
I did not know that. The truth is, I don't have the patience to follow the guide to trigger the scenes, and I like action games more. Anyway, I like the scenes and animations of this game, which are the only things that matter to me, playing it for me is boring.
Use cheat mode in options and edit stats in save file with some text editor like Brackets or Notepad++ (use normal Notepad if you are a masochist) if you just want scenes.

dsp0

Jul 29, 2018
I'd like to translate it into Korean.
I think all the dialogue is in a .json file somewhere, but I cannot remember which / where, maybe someone else can be more helpful with this. I have to warn you there is a lot of it and the writing would not be easy to translate, but you probably knew that already...

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes