Geralt_of_Trivia

Jan 27, 2019
i count 3 new pictures, 2 new animations and 10 new scenes, are we talking about the weekly content updates or monthly i assume i dont have to elucidate as to why

Gatin

Jul 25, 2018
hey guys, is it just for me or the 64-bit version .rar is corrupted?
because I downloaded both from mega and nopy and when I tried to extract the game it said it as corrupted

Apr 30, 2019
hey guys, is it just for me or the 64-bit version .rar is corrupted?
because I downloaded both from mega and nopy and when I tried to extract the game it said it as corrupted
It might have not fully downloaded because I've had the same thing happen to me before. Try re-downloading from MEGA first.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Wasn't it said at some point that the 'encounter' button was going to allow you to choose which encounter you wanted to see if there were multiple?
Unlike now, where it always moves forward from what you've currently seen. Like if you have any of your teammates and choose them, you just see 'a sexy stick'?

anon17564

Oct 23, 2019
Wasn't it said at some point that the 'encounter' button was going to allow you to choose which encounter you wanted to see if there were multiple?
Unlike now, where it always moves forward from what you've currently seen. Like if you have any of your teammates and choose them, you just see 'a sexy stick'?
It takes encounter progression into account so if there's a particular scene you want easy access to it's best to make a save before it.

There's also a lot of scenes that can't be accessed from that menu, like the cultist ending and the new giantess stuff.

Reactions: cumboy

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
It takes encounter progression into account so if there's a particular scene you want easy access to it's best to make a save before it.

There's also a lot of scenes that can't be accessed from that menu, like the cultist ending and the new giantess stuff.
Nothing you said actually answered my question at all. You just repeated my "always moves forward from what you've currently seen" in different words.
Somewhere in the 100's or 200's there was a mention of the encounter button allowing us to choose what progress we 'encountered'. It sounded like it was going to be a scene replay type function.
I just wanted to know if that was still going to happen. And running a thread search for 'encounter' brings up 27 pages.

mr_tao

Apr 21, 2019
Somewhere in the 100's or 200's there was a mention of the encounter button allowing us to choose what progress we 'encountered'. It sounded like it was going to be a scene replay type function.
I just wanted to know if that was still going to happen. And running a thread search for 'encounter' brings up 27 pages.
Most likely that's going to be the last thing they add, once they completed all encounters

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes