ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
So no new scenes or anything?
Thanks for the share. But no point in dowloading it this week.

macky22

Jan 31, 2018
It seems to me that something went wrong. The game version is shown as 27.0, not 27.1 and I've just downloaded the JAR.

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
How do you get the last two ghost images? My 'progress' says oral, but I haven't seen images associated with that yet. I've even traveled through the outpost to the ghost in the next zone.
The only thing I can't seem to do is surrender to her. It literally says 'surrender misses' and won't let me.
The only oral art available for the ghost is the one when you choose to "give her love" from the dialogue - no oral art is available during the fight. Also, you cannot surrender to her - she'll keep hitting you till she drains your HP unless you defeat her first (which can only be done with magic).

throwaway1929

Nov 10, 2017
Looks like you bois been left high and dry, but I am here to quench your thirst

JAR
APK - later ;)

Plus a little pastebin changelog of the last two updates including this one -
It's still last weeks version, but thanks.

• Haha
Reactions: Raff

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
The only oral art available for the ghost is the one when you choose to "give her love" from the dialogue - no oral art is available during the fight. Also, you cannot surrender to her - she'll keep hitting you till she drains your HP unless you defeat her first (which can only be done with magic).
Not true. I deleted the post when I figured out how to get those two art images.
You face the ghost at night, then apologize. After that you can 'give her love' that opens up the two images I was after.
There are three different 'give her love' options, and the one at night after apologizing is the only one with the art connected that I found.

Raff

Feb 6, 2018
It seems to me that something went wrong. The game version is shown as 27.0, not 27.1 and I've just downloaded the JAR.
So yeah I uploaded the wrong version, I'll fix it tomorrow and upload the .apk
already uploaded by another so I'm not gonna worry about it

So no new scenes or anything?
Thanks for the share. But no point in dowloading it this week.
Apparently I thought so too since I forgot to download it :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
So yeah I uploaded the wrong version, I'll fix it tomorrow and upload the .apk

Apparently I thought so too since I forgot to download it :ROFLMAO:
Question for you. Is a .0 just a combo of the previous patches since the last .0? Because I didn't see anything new in 2.27.0, so my version is still 2.26.4, lol.

Tokyo Partner

Sep 17, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Was going to upload but saw that someone else did it 20 minutes before, but apparently it was the wrong one.
(For the new images there are alternates for time of day)

Kylira Focus.png Trudy Focus.png New Camp UI.PNG

Raff

Feb 6, 2018
Question for you. Is a .0 just a combo of the previous patches since the last .0? Because I didn't see anything new in 2.27.0, so my version is still 2.26.4, lol.
x.0 versions are just the past 4 weeklies rolled into a monthly update. Sometimes they'll add a little between them, but not often.

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Was going to upload but saw that someone else did it 20 minutes before, but apparently it was the wrong one.

View attachment 765398 View attachment 765399 View attachment 765400
Thank you!

vndnv

Aug 19, 2019

Seems like such a waste for a dev to release such a little update instead of releasing it altogether with something jeez

White

Feb 22, 2017

It's not a big update but I like. The new UI is beautiful.

Reactions: Vcupcake and cumboy

death angel

Oct 14, 2018
Excuse me for the silly question (since it's from an old update): How can you manage to unlock the auto-fellatio art and scene? I've played many hours but never found it

Thanks

Jorja

Modder
Jun 19, 2018
The new camp screen looks pretty nice but seeing it immediately filled me with these two thoughts.

The first one is why didn't Urka get a picture too? It saddens me that all we get is her tent. I know she sleeps further away from the party but we still could have got a little Urka next to it. :(

My second thought is what exactly is the primary diet in this world? Because damn Trudy and Kyrilla have some big old beautiful butts. :p

Reactions: mojo211995
Dec 7, 2017
The new camp screen looks pretty nice but seeing it immediately filled me with these two thoughts.

The first one is why didn't Urka get a picture too? It saddens me that all we get is her tent. I know she sleeps further away from the party but we still could have got a little Urka next to it. :(

My second thought is what exactly is the primary diet in this world? Because damn Trudy and Kyrilla have some big old beautiful butts. :p
I'm hoping Urka's tent and Alma's portal are just placeholders...

The camp scene is pretty neat otherwise though.

Reactions: Jorja
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes