Huffledrunk

Oct 7, 2021
why does the title screen silhouette have i weird penis? it looks like there is a bite taken out of it
because its cannon that you took the bite (as a char ingame)
i know that you have many other questions, but you will get them as you progress, learning that for brighter future and improvements in the world, the sacrifices have to be made.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Twiton

iball

Aug 4, 2017
Please Help, I really don't understand Seduction. My character is charisma 10 and when I read the Skills page, it says my moves do 0 with a bonus of lust...that last part makes sense, but Blow Me is at lvl 3 so why is there no bonus?

I can spend the entire fight in seduction stance and just spam Rub, Blow Me, or whatever for like 10-15 lust each. I also remove my clothes and the enemy is "Cum Lust" and erect. But despite all this, they are hitting me every turn and I die.

Am I missing something? How do I actually either win with lust damage, or get the person to...well...blow me? Do I need to grapple them every time?

Nov 18, 2023
Please Help, I really don't understand Seduction. My character is charisma 10 and when I read the Skills page, it says my moves do 0 with a bonus of lust...that last part makes sense, but Blow Me is at lvl 3 so why is there no bonus?

I can spend the entire fight in seduction stance and just spam Rub, Blow Me, or whatever for like 10-15 lust each. I also remove my clothes and the enemy is "Cum Lust" and erect. But despite all this, they are hitting me every turn and I die.

Am I missing something? How do I actually either win with lust damage, or get the person to...well...blow me? Do I need to grapple them every time?
ugh, difficult, I didn’t play through submission, it seems to me they will always cause damage, going through with a sexy active sounds interesting~ as far as I remember, other characteristics affect your action. strength affects grappling grips and damage to the enemy's balance. endurance affects defense against weak attacks by 100%.
I think the problem is not only charisma.
you probably need to add agility + defense so that the enemy misses and causes minimal damage.
but you'll end up with a fat, agile tank without damage, only with subjugation skills

Last edited:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I ask again :') someone know why the preload dont work ?
Preload what? What platform are you on? What version are you using? What file are you attempting to run? Is there any crash report or pop up that says something?

You have to tell us what you are doing and what happens when you do it if you want help. Do you just tell the mechanic car won't go, what do? Or do you tell them some details do they know what to look for?

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes