Tche

Jul 9, 2018
wait, isnt the goblin extended ending where you get give birth 9 or 10 times to her children already in (the one where you decide to settle for them and be with them)? or did they expand it and finished the route

or did they just add the 2nd one where youre not dating her, but decide to give birth to them?
didnt play, im confusion.

if someone has time to do both and do comparison, please update me on this.
First option, you need to have 10 children with her to trigger the new content, at some point during that ending it checks whether you've dated her or not.

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
Honestly I want some wholesome endings. Not a big fan of meat toilet trope, just want happy dicking by Harpy or Wereslut or Selkie
I recently played around with charfriend AI. And it's kinda neat if you manage to make your character properly. You can describe how things go and get interesting interactive stories, make them wholesome or aggressive.

So far did Alma:

Also Beastmistress:

But I think I can improve already, explaining the character to the bot better. The only downside is it's hard to make the long encounter with various events, but its still possible.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Knowing the dialogue of goblins in this game, Twiton is right. They prefer that you are able to go both ways on equal rates. They encourage and appreciate it. It is far more fun for them. Stick to one way, and they will grow bored of you half the time.
Gobbo also needs plenty of friendship. They have dreams and desires too!

Beyblader

Oct 11, 2021
That would be an argument if the game didn't have those kind of characters already including more or less recent Shopkeeper update for Story Mode.
Yeah but the Shopkeeper only lets you fuck her if you agree to whore yourself out to random dudes in exchange. Even content that includes women is ultimately in service to Hiro taking cock/cum in some way. See also the sperm bank nurse.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

View attachment 3807471

Hayoooo, newww weekly!

We've got the Urka x Kylira art, showing off how Urka breeds your companion elf, as well as the extended Goblin ending for once you've had too many gobbo babies - including variants for whether or not you've dated Selkie - There's a lot of meat there - so I hope you don't mind green meat~

We have some planned (but not implemented) scenes with your companions if they've also been impregnated by her, so there'll be more to Selkie's ending as well.

Next up we have the Kitsune Oral animation (which looks lovely), more companion stuff, and I'll be working on the Dullahan Marriage ending!

As always, changelog is below, and download links in the OP. Support Majalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Links in the OP!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Dullahan ending. Now that interests me a lot. :p

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Bob69
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes