Green Layer

Aug 8, 2020
Actual females would defeat the purpose of this game, tbh. However, adding more Hiro on other futas animations would be great. I mean, they give you both top and bottom perks, but why include just 1 when you can cater to both. It defeats the purpose of adding the top option, as the game is now.

DaDoorman

Apr 1, 2019
As a vertical seafood taco enjoy-er I'm kinda content with the Brothel Madame tbh. Majalis' M/F content has always been a niche within their niche, even pre-ToA. My only request would be more CGs/animations for her scenes.

Reactions: Twiton

LazyLowry

Sep 9, 2023
Good game. Needs more actual females for MC to do.

Y'all be like
> Goes into game that is specifically designed to dick you every step of the way
> "I want to fuck girls though"
like...just play a different game at that point, There's plenty of fish in the sea and you want this specific one that has evolved for this one specific thing, to do the completely opposite of what it is designed to do

Last edited:

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
Y'all be like
> Goes into game that is specifically designed to dick you every step of the way
> "I want to fuck girls though"
like...just play a different game at that point, There's plenty of fish in the sea and you want this specific one that has evolved for this one specific thing, to do the completely opposite of what it is designed to do
That would be an argument if the game didn't have those kind of characters already including more or less recent Shopkeeper update for Story Mode.

Jul 15, 2020
I would like to point out that Hiro would almost certainly be the one getting topped the fuck out of by any hypothetical new pussy-haver. Another character similar to the Brothel Madame would not suddenly make Hiro a generic fratbro.

• Haha

LazyLowry

Sep 9, 2023
Can you recommend similar games that have the regular roles then because while I enjoy this game I do get bored with all the male on futa and would like to see a different I don't know too many games like this?
Ok so go to here https://f95zone.to/sam/latest_alpha/
right side, funnel icon that says "filter" click on that
under "sorting" click on the eye(views) or the star(weighted sorting)
then close your eyes and click randomly at the screen, there play that game, have fun

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Another character similar to the Brothel Madame would not suddenly make Hiro a generic fratbro.
Love the idea of this supposed Top Hiro that's just wondering around in a hockey jersey and slappin' any fine booty he sees. Instead of the keg stand, Hiro does the Ouroboros stance on Brigand and then smashes wine bottles on his head, as he passes out and wakes up in the Demon King's Realm with a traffic cone somehow on his head.

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
Honestly, the one minor patch note I wanna see for the time being is... being able to choose hairstyles on character creation. Real odd to only have them so far from spawn. And Majalis is planning to make all of that visible in animations eventually. too. Especially the lack of "handlebars" with short hair Hiro, as the only mechanical "advantage" for it in avoiding surprise oral stances.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes