Version: 0.3.45.5 - 4th June weekly
New features:
- Added Footjob stance to combat
- Applies particular skin for character
- Added Footjob internal tracking
- Added support for interactive UI animations
New content:
- Added Brothel BG animation!
- Added Footjob stance icons (top and bottom)
- Added Footjob-related combat dialogue
Tweaks and bug fixes:
- Fixed crashes with loading battles
- Fixed Handjobs not leading to ejaculation
- Minor text edits
Just curious, where did that info come from? I was assuming the weekly changelog info would be on the weekly update post on Patreon, but they haven't made such a post on Patreon as of the time I'm posting this (I'm not subscribed, but it's possible to see the title of posts on Patreon). Does Majalis make a post on Discord or something prior to the weekly Patreon release post?

Tche

Jul 9, 2018
Just curious, where did that info come from? I was assuming the weekly changelog info would be on the weekly update post on Patreon, but they haven't made such a post on Patreon as of the time I'm posting this (I'm not subscribed, but it's possible to see the title of posts on Patreon). Does Majalis make a post on Discord or something prior to the weekly Patreon release post?
I got it on their dropbox.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

Footjob 1.gif

Hayoooo, newww weekly!

We've got the first of the animated interactive backgrounds in this one - featuring the brothel madam, as well, no less - once those are done, we'll have all the backgrounds animated, and we'll be doing the final pass on the World Map and starting work on the new towns. We've also got the Footjob stance in combat implemented.

Unfortunately, we couldn't finish the goblin extended ending, which should be in next week, and similarly the Generic Reverse Cowgirl animation is also delayed. Sorry about this - our animator has been sick the past few weeks, and our second programmer also got sick this week, but thankfully Alis just finished animating this background, which includes a brothel madam animation in it. The Reverse Cowgirl animation is still on the schedule, as well. I'm still working on the goblin extended ending, and I'll be playing catch-up on a bunch of stuff next month, but don't worry, the backlog'll be cleared out soon enough. It's been a challenging month, but we'll be getting back to the swing of things soon.

As always, changelog is below, and download links in the OP. Support Majalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

New version tomorrow, because there will be a new monthly anyways.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
The op still posting 45.4

As best I could tell the size of the java file has increased, so I assume that it was updated?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

Hayyooooooooo, new monthly!

This time around we've got the Ghost Possession Gangbang animation, the Mimic Anal art, the Generic Footjob Animation, and the brothel / brothel madam animation! We've also got some new scenes and expanded scenes, as well as the footjob stance!

Between travel and illness and weird family revelations it's been a busy and difficult month. We'll be playing catch-up for a bit, but don't worry, we'll get there.

We did manage to add the new animation backend which will make it much easier to manage all kinds of permutations for animation variants and properly test them, and eventually let us add all the different animation knobs to the Pervert screen for you to view the exact configuration of the animation you want to see (cage, while Hiro is cumming, this or that expression or outfit/color variant of the other character, etc.)

This month we're going to get the expanded goblin ending in, we'll be working on the new companion stuff, as well as hopefully both the Dullahan Marriage ending and the Minotauress Extended ending. We also have some performance improvements eyed for the world map and encounter.

As always, changelog is below, and download links in the OP. Support Majalis on !

Links in the OP!

JoeLigma98

Jun 27, 2022
catgirl animations broken for anyone else? she just won't stick her spicky rod in hiro no matter what? both in campaign and in pervert screen animation viewer her cock is just outside of her at all times when it should be up his butthole

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TalesOfAndrogyny-0.3.46
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes