negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Hi Bob69, first just want to say thank you for all the content and hard work. It's great. I want to let you know there's a bug. In the catgirl scene there is always a cage on the MC and the animation only shows her phallas outside, no progression in animation. You can try the scene from interaction menu after starting a new game to check. Sorry not sure if this the correct thread for a comment like this. Please let me know.
Bob69 uploads the stuff, Majalis (ToA) is the developer.

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
There's no reason why it can't include 1 (more) real girl for the character's party, and 2-3 for enemies in the wild. Or at least let us do the obviously-female shop keepers.
There is, it's a niché game for niché audience, this "debate" has been had god knows how many times over the years.

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
'Actual' Ladies
'Real' Girls

Just say you want to fuck puss puss, don't be so vague and roundabout, if you want more content with vagina, just ask. It's always gonna derail the subject if we have to clarify 'Do you mean girls with clitoris???' instead of saying 'Wow, that's a good point, I would love more vaginal content'. Yes, there's an abundance of lovely lasses with cocks, with a nice amount of topping content for them too, but seeing the same point of 'I wish there were females' dropped in here like writing on the toilet stalls is starting to grind my anus.

Please, just say 'I'd sure love more vaginal content' and not 'WHAT IS A WOMAN, LET'S BREAK DOWN THE EXISTANCE OF WHAT DEFINES THE FEMALE' this isn't gonna help the suggestion.

It's not even being politically correct, it's being concise and understandable instead of throwing around silly inclusions like 'real', 'actual', 'pussy haver' and 'baby factory'

There's no reason why it can't include 1 (more) real girl for the character's party, and 2-3 for enemies in the wild. Or at least let us do the obviously-female shop keepers.
The Shopkeeper does have sex scenes, do the Shop Sign encounters with her.

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
It's not even being politically correct, it's being concise and understandable instead of throwing around silly inclusions like 'real', 'actual', 'pussy haver' and 'baby factory'
In context of the game anyone would understand what that implies. There's plenty of moments where character is surprised by cock reveal. And then it's obvious what happens.

Also, in fact, girl doesn't even mean vaginal in this game. There are two or three instances of it even happening, and there are at least 7 girl characters, so...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Twiton

royotia69

Jun 2, 2018
I think ''pussy haver'' is pretty concise and understandable, you're just contradicting yourself.
Saying ''vaginal sex'' would be more confusing following your logic because it could be vaginal sex with a Male/Lad ''pussy haver'' wich is not what they want and you know it. The purpose of words is to convey a message, and you understood his perfectly.

Many people want cisgender females or whatever you wanna call it because this is a quality game with consistent updates, wich is not common around here so they ''want to like it'' but find it hard to do so because there's a scarcity of what they sexualy enjoy in the game.

Both you and him are biassed but in the opposite sides of the spectrum so you acting morally superior with a crappy argument is laughable at best.

Getting your knickers in a twist because of how people express their sexual preferences and what they want in the game serves no purpose other than to prolong a topic you, allegedly, want to avoid.
You've been double and triple posting here for YEARS so don't act like you're tired of repeating yourself because you absolutely love it.

I would personally would like to see a full feminization route swapping penis for vagina and not just being limp, I would also enjoy having Hiro's art reflect his/her tits since you have the option to change those in the character creator. Wether they add either of those or not I'm not going to fight over it or debate labels and naming conventions.

I would enjoy the game more if Hiro was a woman rather than a crossdresser but I understand the focus of the game and thankfully I have the power of imagination at my side so... whatever.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes