negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
I keep getting this error when using the latest profile. Something about Outfits? I've seen a few people in this thread with the same issue but no solution. This is on a brand new download of the game. What the heck is this?

com.badlogic.gdx.utils.SerializationException: Field not found: outfitUnlocked (com.majalis.save.SaveManager$ProfileSave)
Serialization trace:
{}.outfitUnlocked
at com.badlogic.gdx.utils.Json.readFields(Json.java:854)
at com.badlogic.gdx.utils.Json.readValue(Json.java:1011)
at com.badlogic.gdx.utils.Json.fromJson(Json.java:789)
at com.majalis.save.SaveManager.getProfileSave(SaveManager.java:357)
at com.majalis.save.SaveManager.<init>(SaveManager.java:66)
at com.majalis.talesofandrogyny.TalesOfAndrogyny.create(TalesOfAndrogyny.java:63)
at com.badlogic.gdx.backends.lwjgl.LwjglApplication.mainLoop(LwjglApplication.java:151)
at com.badlogic.gdx.backends.lwjgl.LwjglApplication$1.run(LwjglApplication.java:128)
From what i can gather, it's caused by an outfit unlock that cannot be found, open the "profile.json" in your .toa-data folder with a text editor, scroll to the bottom and see if something's wrong.

It should look something like this if it's normal (i just used notepad):

j254.png

It seems i accidentally cropped out the last line by half, but then again i'm too lazy to fix that image so the last line should only have "}" without quotes.

And yes, i do not know if you can unlock "schoolgirl" and "lewd schoolgirl" outfits through ingame means, i just edited them there and it works.

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
From what i can gather, it's caused by an outfit unlock that cannot be found, open the "profile.json" in your .toa-data folder with a text editor, scroll to the bottom and see if something's wrong.

It should look something like this if it's normal (i just used notepad):

View attachment 1390761

It seems i accidentally cropped out the last line by half, but then again i'm too lazy to fix that image so the last line should only have "}" without quotes.

And yes, i do not know if you can unlock "schoolgirl" and "lewd schoolgirl" outfits through ingame means, i just edited them there and it works.
Don't you unlock the schoolgirl outfits through the Brothel Special Jobs?

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
View attachment 1390837
Mine, this error happens every time I start something on a land.
How to fix?
If you don't get a solution here:
I'd recommend voicing this on either the Official Subreddit or the Bug Reporting Thread for Itchio Those platforms are meant to be Maj's feedback areas for non-patrons

Lupanthrope

Jul 6, 2020
Anyone knows if a dev from this game reads this thread ?

I would like to ask them if it could be possible to add an option to "train" with Trudy without losing...something important. If you don't train with him you can't speak more with him, it's a bit of a shame if you wanna do a "pure" run

Edit : Arg you can't do Kylira's quest too in a pure run since you encounter only Unicorn and no Centaur ! There are less and less reason to stay pure...

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Twiton

gnasieoufbwegwerga

Oct 22, 2018
I absolutely love the theme of the game, as well as the character design. But whener I try to play it I get overwhelmed and bored by the combat, which seems tedious and time wasting (even when just trying to surrender). Haven't tried story mode, is it worth playing at all or will I miss lots of content?

• Hey there

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Anyone knows if a dev from this game reads this thread ?

I would like to ask them if it could be possible to add an option to "train" with Trudy without losing...something important. If you don't train with him you can't speak more with him, it's a bit of a shame if you wanna do a "pure" run

Edit : Arg you can't do Kylira's quest too in a pure run since you encounter only Unicorn and no Centaur ! There are less and less reason to stay pure...
Maj occasionally replies to posts here, but to get a better chance of answers I'd recommend the Official Subreddit:
To my knowledge, no you cannot win against Trudy in training. In a Pure Run he's mostly just a Meat Shield.

i have a question that might be already answered
will the win64 link get an update?
OP will most likely not update their post, but you only need the newest JAR to run any of the PC Platforms. https://f95zone.to/threads/tales-of-androgyny-v0-3-12-1-majalis.1643/post-6512393
Put this new JAR file into the Game Folder to replace the old one, then run the application file in the Game Folder.
If you need to download the game itself: https://f95zone.to/threads/tales-of-androgyny-v0-3-11-5-majalis.1643/post-6351992

Wait is this a legit scene?

If so how to proc it?
Nope, sadly not. Here's hoping we do get more interactions with Urka & Blubberbutt though.

I absolutely love the theme of the game, as well as the character design. But whener I try to play it I get overwhelmed and bored by the combat, which seems tedious and time wasting (even when just trying to surrender). Haven't tried story mode, is it worth playing at all or will I miss lots of content?
If you are bored by the Combat, you'll be unable to get past some encounters entirely. Story Mode is indeed worth a play, as it has a lot of written content, but you need to be willing to fight enemies as well as manage resources.

I'd recommend you do some practice in the Town of Monsters Arena or with Selkie & The Brigand. Learn more about how the combat flows perhaps?

Reactions: Bored247

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
1630940170884.png
Anybody got any clues about this? It's been far too long since I did her questline, I can't remember what all the steps are :thinking:

shakey2

Mar 6, 2018
If you don't get a solution here:
That bug HAS been posted there, unfortunately no response from the dev (or anyone else for that matter) after over a month. It's kind of disheartening really since I have the same bug now and can't play the game properly (bug causes all combat events to crash immediately) thanks to it. Though I hope more people post about it there so that we might get some kind of response.

• Sad

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
That bug HAS been posted there, unfortunately no response from the dev (or anyone else for that matter) after over a month. It's kind of disheartening really since I have the same bug now and can't play the game properly (bug causes all combat events to crash immediately) thanks to it. Though I hope more people post about it there so that we might get some kind of response.
I hope so too, if I were still allowed to be a Patron, I'd be forwarding them via the Patreon Community/Discord Server if I could.

fondleless

Nov 25, 2019
just heard about the game and love the art. really hating the seemingly forced trap and futa in the screenshots though, is this all the game has to offer? everyone's cock is in another man's/futa's anus? no normal women or vaginal sex?
Yes the whole game is about the MC getting raped and fucked by every other living thing in the game.

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
You also need to know how werewolf peepee works out too, either get your butthole destroyed by it or get trudy to "fight" one.
Or encounter the Friendly Werewolf, IIRC. They seemed to be actually on the bottle step, but thanks regardless!

Yes the whole game is about the MC getting raped and fucked by every other living thing in the game.
Only if you play for those outcomes or get defeated/surprised. You could end up as Chad-Thundercock, the Top that never stops, or Pure No Sex Hero. (Either due to your personal decision to play that way or to obey the totally legit prophecy.)

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
I will have a (STRANGE) request, but I would like to hear the answer \ advice- Free mode - which class is the best, which skills are the best? Goal # 1 is to lose virginity with Urka(Orc) and keep the relationship in the future ... It's a very difficult task (after all, in the first 2 minutes, the hero can be raped by anyone who can -_-). A CHALLENGE of sorts. Just getting to her is still a problem and what answers to choose ... thx

• Hey there

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
I will have a (STRANGE) request, but I would like to hear the answer \ advice- Free mode - which class is the best, which skills are the best? Goal # 1 is to lose virginity with Urka(Orc) and keep the relationship in the future ... It's a very difficult task (after all, in the first 2 minutes, the hero can be raped by anyone who can -_-). A CHALLENGE of sorts. Just getting to her is still a problem and what answers to choose ... thx
No class is objectively the best, but some offer you good early bonuses if you need quick unlocks. Races are more for min-maxing. Skill wise, you want combat skills if you're playing a Top. Slide, Parry, Uppercut, Second Wind, Fade Away and Hit the Deck are all around good.
If you're wanting to reach Urka and maintain your virginity until then, I recommend Perception, Agility and Charisma. Those can entirely avoid encounters.

Reactions: Pa3uk

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
No class is objectively the best, but some offer you good early bonuses if you need quick unlocks. Races are more for min-maxing. Skill wise, you want combat skills if you're playing a Top. Slide, Parry, Uppercut, Second Wind, Fade Away and Hit the Deck are all around good.
If you're wanting to reach Urka and maintain your virginity until then, I recommend Perception, Agility and Charisma. Those can entirely avoid encounters.
Thanks. Well, as I understand it, for my goals (playing style) it is better to choose a THIEF ... And what are the conversation options? Will he agree to fight or leave? Win the fight or surrender? What will these options lead to? I read about her village, but it (sort of) leads to a BAD end when she leads you there .... It seems that if you win, then she will respect you, but if you lose, then this leads to a bad end or I do something not realized???

• Hey there
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes