Jul 22, 2018
Okay bros, im not scat fetishist right.

But.

I know the dev used to do scat art in the past. Now I don't like scat at all, but if he wanted to, he could possibly put in SCAT DIRTY ANAL SHIT scenes in the game and have it be optionally toggled off for those who don't like it. But, scat is kinda gross so i can see why he probably wouldn't do that haha. But if he did, I don't think too many would hate him for it haha. Maybe not even scat, maybe just add some farting to the anal scenes, haha imagine if he did that oh man that would be crazy lmao. But he doesn't need to if he doesn't want to, i'm just saying this because the artist used to do scat stuff, and if he wants to do it again, i won't be angry like at all lol
Never in my life have I seen someone so bad at lying. Bro you are into scat. Why lie on the internet you are anonymous ffs.

Edit: Maybe I'm just retarded and it's ironic.

NDups

Mar 2, 2021
By 'Author' do you mean the Tales of Androgyny Developer? That'd be Maj (Alis does the artwork), but they rarely post on this thread, so if you want them to see your message on one of their Official Platforms I'd recommend the .
That, or the which they Moderate/Oversee.
Maybe you can even ask questions about why they use Java?
I had the latest version of Java, but it does not start on it ... Why lay out something that does not start for everyone? It's enough that the games themselves are far from perfect.

• Hey there
Reactions: Twiton

Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
What have you done?!!
Combined one of my favourite memes with my favourite ToA character. ;)

Oh god, this one is legendary. :ROFLMAO:

Speaking of Alma, I hope to see her interact with the rest of the party down the line. I get she's an introverted magical girl who loves her little hidey hole, but she can definitely do some fun stuff with the gang using her magic. Imagine the possibilities!

• Red Heart

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
I had the latest version of Java, but it does not start on it ... Why lay out something that does not start for everyone? It's enough that the games themselves are far from perfect.
Don't know why it has to be so complicated. Just download "win32", "win64", "mac" or "linux" and update the .jar with the up-tp-date version under "Java" in the main post or my uploaded post some pages back.

• Yay, new update!

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Don't know why it has to be so complicated. Just download "win32", "win64", "mac" or "linux" and update the .jar with the up-tp-date version under "Java" in the main post or my uploaded post some pages back.
FYI, Mac version is broken, and has been for some time now.

• Sad

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Kylira and Dullahan are the BEST GRILLS

we totally need a threesome with them
I do think that Kylira and Dully are indeed the ultimate power couple, since her and him love gentle affectionate sex. They seem perfect for one another!

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes