claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
By the end of the game's development, there better be a scene where everyone in the game runs a train on Hiro, and maybe also on his companions other than Urka/Alma of course, that'd be the best way to end it.

• Wow
Reactions: Dingo139 and Twiton

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
By the end of the game's development, there better be a scene where everyone in the game runs a train on Hiro, and maybe also on his companions other than Urka/Alma of course, that'd be the best way to end it.
It does seem like we're gonna get a group photo at the end, if the tease when the victory image was shown is anything to go by, but don't leave Urka & Alma out of the fun! We know they enjoy some bottoming too, it just has to be skillful & good... or appeal to their Kinks like with Alma :giggle:

someone have download link with only CG Arts?
https://f95zone.to/threads/tales-of-androgyny-v0-3-12-1-majalis.1643/post-6533287
This save-file contains all of the CGs unlocked in the gallery.
If you want every single art CG of this game, you can open up the JAR file and find them in the folders.
There's also the option of donating to the MajalisDuo Patreon to get new art as soon as it's finished.

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Would be nice if the game actually fking worked for once. I keep running into an error past the first encounter, any advice?

Edit: Seems to be specific to when the combat should begin. Which is brilliant, granted that's the main part of the game.

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: Twiton

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Choo-choo, all aboard the dommymommy train!

• Red Heart

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
ToA - New Weekly Build! (v0.3.12.2)

Kylira 1.png

Brand spanking new weekly! This is a pretty important one, too. We've updated a bunch of the game's component versions, and that's resulted in a number of improvements, as well as given us more tools to use (particularly in updating the libGDX, lwjgl, and Spine versions, with the former two giving us more options in code and the Spine version giving us more options for animation). A few long-standing issues should be fixed, and a few more we can now fix, though there may be a few things to hammer out now that we've bumped the versions as well. Tried to catch everything, but there's a lot of subtle things that can happen when you update software versions.
Anyway, that stuff aside, this time we've got Hiro Pre-Anal art, which is an art piece we'll use in various places prior to penetration from behind, and is currently used in a few Game Over scenarios. We've also started making major changes to magic that'll continue, with new elemental magic that have their own (multiple) status effects making it in now, and new support spells and abilities for magic making their way in as we implement their unlock conditions, as well as the Mana Pool mechanic which will be a limiting factor on otherwise pretty powerful mages.
There's a few aspects of the elemental magic that I haven't implemented yet that I'll likely add to the next weekly - mainly Chill and Overheat canceling each other out and unique dialogue and effects on a per character basis. There's also the environmental effect system that will relate to them as well (and also include a few more new spells in that regard), but that will come later.
Hopefully, a lot of the issues people were having with various display setups should be resolved, and those that aren't we should have the capability of fixing now. We added a resolution rollback feature in case things get spoopy.
So, in addition to some of that stuff, next weekly'll have the Bunny/Puca's Day Off scenario. Hoozah!
As always, changelog is below, and convenience download link below that. Support Majalis on !

Hotfix v0.3.12.3

Heya, bit of a save compatibility issue for certain saves - if you've already booted the game since the patch, when loading the incompatible saves, if it gives you an error encounter, then the game will have created backup files in your .toa-data folder. Download the hotfix version (v0.3.12.3), and then take associated backup file and rename it to the appropriate name: save0-backup.json -> save0.json, for instance. That'll restore the save.
If you haven't booted v0.3.12.2 yet, then download v0.3.12.3 before doing so and everything should be fine as is.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

(Win32 seems to be only updated in the monthly releases or Majalis stopped it completely.)

PS: This changelog is huge, for a weekly.
PPS: I will from now on update those 4 (or 3 if no win32 support) with the monthly update.

Edit: All Hotfix versions up.

Last edited:

l e e

Mar 29, 2019

View attachment 1399071

Brand spanking new weekly! This is a pretty important one, too. We've updated a bunch of the game's component versions, and that's resulted in a number of improvements, as well as given us more tools to use (particularly in updating the libGDX, lwjgl, and Spine versions, with the former two giving us more options in code and the Spine version giving us more options for animation). A few long-standing issues should be fixed, and a few more we can now fix, though there may be a few things to hammer out now that we've bumped the versions as well. Tried to catch everything, but there's a lot of subtle things that can happen when you update software versions.
Anyway, that stuff aside, this time we've got Hiro Pre-Anal art, which is an art piece we'll use in various places prior to penetration from behind, and is currently used in a few Game Over scenarios. We've also started making major changes to magic that'll continue, with new elemental magic that have their own (multiple) status effects making it in now, and new support spells and abilities for magic making their way in as we implement their unlock conditions, as well as the Mana Pool mechanic which will be a limiting factor on otherwise pretty powerful mages.
There's a few aspects of the elemental magic that I haven't implemented yet that I'll likely add to the next weekly - mainly Chill and Overheat canceling each other out and unique dialogue and effects on a per character basis. There's also the environmental effect system that will relate to them as well (and also include a few more new spells in that regard), but that will come later.
Hopefully, a lot of the issues people were having with various display setups should be resolved, and those that aren't we should have the capability of fixing now. We added a resolution rollback feature in case things get spoopy.
So, in addition to some of that stuff, next weekly'll have the Bunny/Puca's Day Off scenario. Hoozah!
As always, changelog is below, and convenience download link below that. Support Majalis on !

ToA - New Weekly Build! (v0.3.12.2)[.jar and .apk]

ToA - New Weekly Build! (v0.3.12.2)[Win64, Linux, Mac]
(Win32 seems to be only updated in the monthly releases or Majalis stopped it completely.)

PPS: I will from now on update those 4 (or 3 if no win32 support) with the monthly update.
why? two files?

• Thinking Face
Jul 5, 2021
4.jpg

View attachment 1399071

Finally, combat

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
I sometimes forgot the nun on the Church who wants to hunt the vampires.
I wonder if that was the intention.
She's a Fiend Layer, a woman with dickin' anything that she considers a Monster. Her name is Isla, she lives at the Chapel of Is in Silajam. She's tending the garden too, which is nice ^w^
I assume there's going to be more for her in Story Mode or in future Multi-Character Encounters.

Would be nice if the game actually fking worked for once. I keep running into an error past the first encounter, any advice?

Edit: Seems to be specific to when the combat should begin. Which is brilliant, granted that's the main part of the game.
Here's my advice, post about it here:

You'll get troubleshooting assistance from Maj themselves.

Choo-choo, all aboard the dommymommy train!
Choo-choo!
Finally, FemMan.
1631381525802.png

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018

View attachment 1399071

Oh man, time to try a mage run and make the Hiro into an ice queer... i mean queen.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes