Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Does anyone know what the new gameover scenarios are?
There are none, the only changes to those were adding in the Pre-Anal art
I swear the art just keeps getting better
All the art is great :D But yes I can see how much it keeps improving, Alis does fantastic work ^w^
its like 2 posts above you dude lol. Unless they added multiple then i guess thats what you meant.
Nope, only one I can find in the Game Files
Someone can link to this new pre-anal art here?
https://f95zone.to/threads/tales-of-androgyny-v0-3-12-2-majalis.1643/post-6555156
I never learned how to play this game, i always lose.
I once posted a massive guide on the combat system, on the Subreddit, but I'd happily explain some tips to you about the game. Which parts of the game have you had the most issues with, the combat, the survival or the encounter scenes?

crabshank

Jul 5, 2020
There are none, the only changes to those were adding in the Pre-Anal art

All the art is great :D But yes I can see how much it keeps improving, Alis does fantastic work ^w^

Nope, only one I can find in the Game Files

https://f95zone.to/threads/tales-of-androgyny-v0-3-12-2-majalis.1643/post-6555156

I once posted a massive guide on the combat system, on the Subreddit, but I'd happily explain some tips to you about the game. Which parts of the game have you had the most issues with, the combat, the survival or the encounter scenes?
are some folks immune to specific grapples? could only kiss alma

• Hey there
Reactions: Twiton

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
are some folks immune to specific grapples? could only kiss alma
Alma can be grappled, but yes several enemies are immune to being grappled or penetrated. (But, some enemies can have their ground grapples reversed and then they can be penetrated.)
You can only penetrate while fully erect with a free cock.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Hotfix v0.3.12.3

"Heya, bit of a save compatibility issue for certain saves - if you've already booted the game since the patch, when loading the incompatible saves, if it gives you an error encounter, then the game will have created backup files in your .toa-data folder. Download the hotfix version (v0.3.12.3), and then take associated backup file and rename it to the appropriate name: save0-backup.json -> save0.json, for instance. That'll restore the save.
If you haven't booted v0.3.12.2 yet, then download v0.3.12.3 before doing so and everything should be fine as is."

I deleted the download links form Mega and uploading the hot fix version right now.

Edit: All version up

Last edited:

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
I uploaded the different versions from the main page.
If you always used the .jar just click on the first link.
FYI, the Mac version still doesn't work. It probably uses the same broken Java RTE as the previous versions.

Edit: it appears the jre in the app is actually the Windows version. No wonder it doesn't work.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Twiton and Bob69

Majalis (ToA)

Jul 31, 2019
FYI, the Mac version still doesn't work. It probably uses the same broken Java RTE as the previous versions.

Edit: it appears the jre in the app is actually the Windows version. No wonder it doesn't work.
Yeah, noticed that while I was upgrading the java version just now; the old config was pointing to a Windows jre rather than a MacOS one, but there was another issue anyway that was related to the old packr version as well, so it wouldn't have worked out of the box either way.

Jul 22, 2018
I never learned how to play this game, i always lose.
Dude when you are making your charcter open cheat engine find values by increasing and decreasing points and give yourself 20 of every stat. Do the same for perks and magice etc. Now you can just beat every enemy with berserk berserk berserk.
1631456948785.png
There's no point in learning the combat system when it's far from finished and IMO too complicated.

cooldude5368

Oct 28, 2018
Dude when you are making your charcter open cheat engine find values by increasing and decreasing points and give yourself 20 of every stat. Do the same for perks and magice etc. Now you can just beat every enemy with berserk berserk berserk.
you can just edit he save files, they're in plain text

• Thinking Face
Jul 22, 2019
In all the time I have played this game, I don't think I have even once tried to play through it legitimately with proper combat, resource management etc :KEK:. I always open up the save file and give myself infinite everything lol so I can win fights in one hit and pass any other checks if there are. Mostly because I'm really not interested in that aspect of the game at all. Mainly here for the erotic story elements and the smut (even though there is some of that in the combat but meh).

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
In all the time I have played this game, I don't think I have even once tried to play through it legitimately with proper combat, resource management etc :KEK:. I always open up the save file and give myself infinite everything lol so I can win fights in one hit and pass any other checks if there are. Mostly because I'm really not interested in that aspect of the game at all. Mainly here for the erotic story elements and the smut (even though there is some of that in the combat but meh).
TBH, I like the parts of the game where Hiro is Judo Tossing Ettins and Slide-Uppercut-Vault-Slamming the Dark Knight into next Tuesday. And also the sex combat, having some Metal Gear Style CQC with full eroticism intended. (As Kojima wished he could've had.)

Anyway:
You cheated not only the futas, but yourself.

Your cock didn't grow.

Your sex skills didn't improve.

You took a dry orgasm and shot out nothing.

You experienced a surrender outcome. Nothing was risked and nothing was gained. (Except cum)

It's sad you don't know the Brigand Story Mode Ending where you find her in a cave during a snow storm. (It's pretty good)

Last edited:
Reactions: errte13

Lurker_555111

Jun 26, 2021
It's sad you don't know the Brigand Story Mode Ending where you find her in a cave during a snow storm. (It's pretty good)
What? So story mode is entirely different thing from adventure mode? From the ingame description I always thought that combat being cut out was the only difference.

anon17564

Oct 23, 2019
What? So story mode is entirely different thing from adventure mode? From the ingame description I always thought that combat being cut out was the only difference.
Combat is one of the things which is not cut out!

Story mode has encounters against the same enemies generally, but with unique scenes for each of them. For example, the Wasp loss/surrender scenarios are even hotter in the story mode than they are in the normal mode, imo.

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Story Mode is different and the combat is in fact even more important (due to resource management being essential is some fights)
And, yes, there's different interactions with characters!

Lurker_555111

Jun 26, 2021
Story Mode is different and the combat is in fact even more important (due to resource management being essential is some fights)
And, yes, there's different interactions with characters!
Combat is one of the things which is not cut out!

Story mode has encounters against the same enemies generally, but with unique scenes for each of them. For example, the Wasp loss/surrender scenarios are even hotter in the story mode than they are in the normal mode, imo.
Than I definitely will do story mode, once I'm finished with adventurer mode.

• Love
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes