Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
So most of my saves got deleted after the update
Did you replace your .toa_data files? Those don't get replaced when you update the game.
Check or Report that here, if you can't find your old save files in the recycle bin, since it could instead be the game has overwritten your save files:

Last edited:

LandBeach

Jun 3, 2019
Or, you can learn it and become a big-brained omega genius.

I believe a recent update made that harder, IIRC someone in the off-topic talked about it.
Pretty easy to just assault to win. I mean, ad in some second win and you'll usually be fine. Also, doing ironmade mode and getting the achievements so you can boost yourself at the start of any new game is great.

Reactions: Twiton

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Anyone know what new scenes (not art) came this update? Haven't been able to find 'em!
The Team Hiro stuff? You have to surrender/be defeated by the Tentacle Witch and then have Kylira or Trudy in your party.

Nlren

Sep 21, 2019
The only encounter for HIRO_PRE_ANAL is in the scene STORY-FORT-FAIL. If you want to see the new art you need to in story mode go to the fort -> Thiefty theft -> and fail the agility check.

• Wow
Reactions: errte13 and Twiton

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
The only encounter for HIRO_PRE_ANAL is in the scene STORY-FORT-FAIL. If you want to see the new art you need to in story mode go to the fort -> Thiefty theft -> and fail the agility check.
Oh, the Maid training stuff right?

CrimsonAegis

Jul 6, 2019
Are there enemies that initiate makeout stance in combat, or is it something only the player can do? As far as I know, there's relevant CG for some characters, but they never choose to be the aggressor.

• Hey there

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Are there enemies that initiate makeout stance in combat, or is it something only the player can do? As far as I know, there's relevant CG for some characters, but they never choose to be the aggressor.
Unless it has been changed, no enemy will enter the make-out stance of their own accord. This'll likely be subject to change, as several enemies IIRC are due an update to their Combat AI Behaviour.

• Sad
Reactions: CrimsonAegis

Choo-choo

Aug 8, 2017
Combat is super easy once you lvl up and buy items, main problem is food, nowhere to buy and forage is unreliable

• Hey there

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Combat is super easy once you lvl up and buy items, main problem is food, nowhere to buy and forage is unreliable
I believe the Camping Spaces (if you have the Forager Perk) provide consistently good food results.

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
There are food carts around the map that you can spend 10g to get about 50 food, you can also drink from the fountain when you find the elven lady, but it will lock you out of her content and the kylira quest, there's also different sort of food carts in the latter regions.

Then there's also the dryad that you can either charm or have her spelunk your poopchute for 20 food and if you have catamite or you pass the slut checks, there are tons of ways to amass food.

You can find the sleeping ettins and wait for them to cum on their food, then eat that and gain tons, you can find centaurs, win that battle and then get on your knees for her, you get tons of food this way also, there's propably others that i'm missing but those are the ones that came to mind right off the bat.

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
There are food carts around the map that you can spend 10g to get about 50 food, you can also drink from the fountain when you find the elven lady, but it will lock you out of her content and the kylira quest, there's also different sort of food carts in the latter regions.

Then there's also the dryad that you can either charm or have her spelunk your poopchute for 20 food and if you have catamite or you pass the slut checks, there are tons of ways to amass food.

You can find the sleeping ettins and wait for them to cum on their food, then eat that and gain tons, you can find centaurs, win that battle and then get on your knees for her, you get tons of food this way also, there's propably others that i'm missing but those are the ones that came to mind right off the bat.
Oh and for whatever reason it just popped into my head that there's also the food cache's and you can also get food by spending a night at an inn, i'm sure there's still some i'm missing but there are ways to get food throught other means than forage/store

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes