whiite

Jun 10, 2018
com.badlogic.gdx.utils.GdxRuntimeException: #iterator() cannot be used nested.
at com.badlogic.gdx.utils.Array$ArrayIterator.hasNext(Array.java:638)
at com.majalis.screens.AbstractScreen.renderSubScreens(AbstractScreen.java:497)
at com.majalis.screens.MainMenuScreen.render(MainMenuScreen.java:466)
at com.badlogic.gdx.Game.render(Game.java:46)
at com.badlogic.gdx.backends.lwjgl3.Lwjgl3Window.update(Lwjgl3Window.java:403)
at com.badlogic.gdx.backends.lwjgl3.Lwjgl3Application.loop(Lwjgl3Application.java:143)
at com.badlogic.gdx.backends.lwjgl3.Lwjgl3Application.<init>(Lwjgl3Application.java:116)
at com.majalis.talesofandrogyny.desktop.DesktopLauncher.main(DesktopLauncher.java:39)

• Hey there
Reactions: Twiton

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
com.badlogic.gdx.utils.GdxRuntimeException: #iterator() cannot be used nested.
at com.badlogic.gdx.utils.Array$ArrayIterator.hasNext(Array.java:638)
at com.majalis.screens.AbstractScreen.renderSubScreens(AbstractScreen.java:497)
at com.majalis.screens.MainMenuScreen.render(MainMenuScreen.java:466)
at com.badlogic.gdx.Game.render(Game.java:46)
at com.badlogic.gdx.backends.lwjgl3.Lwjgl3Window.update(Lwjgl3Window.java:403)
at com.badlogic.gdx.backends.lwjgl3.Lwjgl3Application.loop(Lwjgl3Application.java:143)
at com.badlogic.gdx.backends.lwjgl3.Lwjgl3Application.<init>(Lwjgl3Application.java:116)
at com.majalis.talesofandrogyny.desktop.DesktopLauncher.main(DesktopLauncher.java:39)
Post that .

Oof. Wonder whose cock that is. I'd guess Urka or a monster. That thing definitely is one...
It's not how big your cock is that makes the impact, it's how you use it.
*cut to Selkie seesawing her cock in & out of Kylira*

Last edited:
Reactions: LostNumberXIII

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
It's really strange seeing someones face like they are enjoying sex and their dick completely limp. I don't think it works like that.
Must have an impotence curse from Alma :oops:

same here she's too much of a bitch to get away with it
She totally needs to be fucked in submission
It would be fucking awesome! :love:
I think you'd like in particular, by Tokyo Partner.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
ToA - New Weekly Build! (v0.3.12.4)

Pop In 01.jpg

Hayo! New weekly!
This time we've got the Hiro Oral Gangbang art, currently most prominent in the Warlock demon summoning scenario, as well as an entirely new encounter in the fourth map with the Bunny (Puca) enemy who many of you haven't seen because of her relationship to the debt mechanic - but now she's a regular encounter as well! We've also got the Linux build working end to end, and we've done a bunch of little fixes.
Puca took longer than expected, so I didn't get a chance to finish up some of the new elemental stuff - that'll be up next, along with some other new features. Next up writing-wise is going to be a quest for Trudy and then likely more Demon King stuff, though the new winner of the scenario survey question might get in the middle there.
As always, changelog is below, and convenience download link below that. Support Majalis on !

Last edited:

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019

View attachment 1412002

Hayo! New weekly!
This time we've got the Hiro Oral Gangbang art, currently most prominent in the Warlock demon summoning scenario, as well as an entirely new encounter in the fourth map with the Bunny (Puca) enemy who many of you haven't seen because of her relationship to the debt mechanic - but now she's a regular encounter as well! We've also got the Linux build working end to end, and we've done a bunch of little fixes.
Puca took longer than expected, so I didn't get a chance to finish up some of the new elemental stuff - that'll be up next, along with some other new features. Next up writing-wise is going to be a quest for Trudy and then likely more Demon King stuff, though the new winner of the scenario survey question might get in the middle there.
As always, changelog is below, and convenience download link below that. Support Majalis on !

Thank you! Looking forward to how Puca reacts to our debt-free Hiros' ^w^

Last edited:

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Do ya know if its debt free ONLY or not? I usually grab some debt for free money and regular free inn room rentals.
Checking the script, it seems she'll have different dialogue if you've met her or currently have a debt with her. You can reduce your debt by offering your body, if you do. If you have no current debt, it seems that's what allows you to join her at the inn for ass-eating and topping.

colddream

Jul 19, 2019
I hope one day i see the completed Game .... Maybe i'll be so old that i don't want to play it anymore
waiting 4 years and still Beta version... I love this game but... when i can see the completed version...

Windfaker

Dec 11, 2017
I hope one day i see the completed Game .... Maybe i'll be so old that i don't want to play it anymore
waiting 4 years and still Beta version... I love this game but... when i can see the completed version...
Well they ask patrons If they want finish this game and start new one or still working on this game they say still making ToA

Yes this take to much time but they dont want invite more ppl to help them so I dont think 2 devs can finish this game In another 3-4 years especial they still add new content than focus on exist content Im not sure If Its good path considering a lot exist content dont have art but they also say there will be never 100% art for every scene for every character soo thats pretty suck If you ask me but then again they focus only for what patrons say so we cant blame them but patrons.

colddream

Jul 19, 2019
Well they ask patrons If they want finish this game and start new one or still working on this game they say still making ToA

Yes this take to much time but they dont want invite more ppl to help them so I dont think 2 devs can finish this game In another 3-4 years especial they still add new content than focus on exist content Im not sure If Its good path considering a lot exist content dont have art but they also say there will be never 100% art for every scene for every character soo thats pretty suck If you ask me but then again they focus only for what patrons say so we cant blame them but patrons.
I'm not saying completing such a game is easy but i have to say it's not that hard for 2 dev to finish it either , i know one or two about making games so when i calculate it with myself i see that it shouldn't take that long if they wanted to ( it's not a skyrim game it's just a text based game with bunch of pictures and events ) , as you say maybe is patrons behind all of this i don't know but what i know is it's can be completed much much earlier then 4 years , if they just can't do it they have to put everything they have in hand now in the game and done with it but they rather keep adding content to it and it's make it even harder for them to finish it , i supported TOA game with paying some money ( i don't know if i paid the right person)

Maybe they are too lazy or don't care about the fan who really really love the game like me... just saying...

Sorry if my english is bad thu

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I'm not saying completing such a game is easy but i have to say it's not that hard for 2 dev to finish it either , i know one or two about making games so when i calculate it with myself i see that it shouldn't take that long if they wanted to ( it's not a skyrim game it's just a text based game with bunch of pictures and events ) , as you say maybe is patrons behind all of this i don't know but what i know is it's can be completed much much earlier then 4 years , if they just can't do it they have to put everything they have in hand now in the game and done with it but they rather keep adding content to it and it's make it even harder for them to finish it , i supported TOA game with paying some money ( i don't know if i paid the right person)

Maybe they are too lazy or don't care about the fan who really really love the game like me... just saying...

Sorry if my english is bad thu
This is a game made by a two person team using the support of a few thousand dollars/euros donated to them by their patrons.

Are you really going to compare them to a AAA studio with literally hundreds of developers and that spend around 100 millions of dollars when creating Skyrim over the course of 4 years?

Because that is quite a dumb thing to do. :FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm:

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
This is a game made by a two person team using the support of a few thousand dollars/euros donated to them by their patrons.

Are you really going to compare them to a AAA studio with literally hundreds of developers and that spend around 100 millions of dollars when creating Skyrim over the course of 4 years?

I mean, this game IS better than some Triple A games. There's no denying that. :p

Tales of Androgyny is "Skyrim with Futas & Monster Girls", already better than Far Cry 3

colddream

Jul 19, 2019

Im not comparing anything what i meant is it's not have a heavy game engine to take that long , did you even read my message ?

IM SAYING IT'S NOT THAT HARD TO FINISH THE TEXT BASED GAME AFTER 4 YEARS (and it's not costing you Millions of dollars , it's just about the courage for such a games)

+ i know many games that they are totally free and they made 0$ from it but still they finished it
+ you finish the game then you can ask for more money that's how it's works in everywhere

i have to also add that all of the anger i have right now is beacuse i love the game otherwise who gives a shit there is many other games that i can play

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Since you seems to have zero empathy and awareness about game development how about you try to make your own game and see how easy it is to do it?

Go on learn how to code the game java/rpgmaker/ren'py, then how to render 3D scenes and animations or how to draw them. All that while also making a patreon/subscribestar page and attracting enough people's attention so that you have enough money to at least pay for the game and i am not even counting actually making a living of it.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes