ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Puca's day off scenario was quite nice. I liked the various options.
Though the debt thing feels kinda weird. If you have any, she offers to pay 100g of it off if you slob her knob (which of course leads to more) even if your debt is lower than that. I took on a 50g debt just to see it.
The option that required level 0 purity was annoying, though.
Really hope we see more puca images and scenarios.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Twiton

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
How does one get the Notop event for the new Puca update?
You have to be impotent and eat her ass successfully or ask tit for tat.

Honesty whenever the Dark Knight pops up I usually think she's a jerk. Instead of wanting to get with her I just feel like kicking her shit in.
She's the Trudy of the Demon King's Forces, but you can never top her.
Except if you reverse her ground grapple, but that feels more like an oversight.

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
For those interested, since a ton of characters were added recently, here's Helena's Mudae Custom Note on the Main Mudae World Server.
1632228116916.png
They know what's up.

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
how do i access new Puca content? Tbh its getting very annoying that new content is hidden so much. Every update: goblin scenes, warlock content, its so hard to find that you need walkthrough, but changelog doesn't provide you any hints.

anon17564

Oct 23, 2019
how do i access new Puca content? Tbh its getting very annoying that new content is hidden so much. Every update: goblin scenes, warlock content, its so hard to find that you need walkthrough, but changelog doesn't provide you any hints.
If you're happy to use cheat mode, in the encounters list it's under "Bunny Tavern".

Reactions: Twiton

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
More Vampire Content?
Does this mean a Halloween Update?
Also Jack o Lantern or Frankstein when?
No, that's a Mudae character, this doesn't mean new Helena & Persephone content. Sorry for getting your hopes up
The hints are in the Blurb of the update post, not the Change Log.

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
The work in this game?
To my knowledge, you simply find the value in the save file's text and edit it yourself. You can find that in the .toa-data folder.

I've no clue if that website works for ToA

Windfaker

Dec 11, 2017
Soo once again I hope I rly HOPE thier next game will be on the other side I mean I dont like play as sissy/femboys and crossdresing and I also dont like play a game where u must be sumbassive to get most content I hope next time us character will be more like dark knight who dosent give a fuck about all and just fuck every ass what she want and I also hope play as a TRU futa or male,male Its ok as long as we will be TOP and still see all content

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Soo once again I hope I rly HOPE thier next game will be on the other side I mean I dont like play as sissy/femboys and crossdresing and I also dont like play a game where u must be sumbassive to get most content I hope next time us character will be more like dark knight who dosent give a fuck about all and just fuck every ass what she want and I also hope play as a TRU futa or male,male Its ok as long as we will be TOP and still see all content
"True" Futa, what does that mean?

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
With bobs

Dosent matter trans or futa just with bobs and called "she" not 'he" and "girl" not "boy"
So, just normal Futa? I'm confused, sorry, I assumed most Futa is with boobs.
Well, if you truly want that, you should support them on Patreon and make your voice heard! That's the best platform, along with the Patreon Majalis Discord, to be heard by the creators.
Or, if you've got a budget to think of, perhaps post on the Subreddit/Community Forum for ToA on Itchio?

errte13

Oct 6, 2020
I don't pretend to know Majalis team, but ToA is pretty telling what they like to make. They likely won't stray too far from that (the art & fetish is mostly trap, futa and some rare scat from what I see)

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes