TrunksSsj06

Aug 31, 2018
Maybe they are too lazy or don't care about the fan who really really love the game like me... just saying...

Sorry if my english is bad thu
They update every week??? where exactly is the "lazyness" or the "not caring"??? If you truly like the game like you claim to then just be patient. They've worked hard to get this much content for this game and they are working hard still to make even more content that people are asking for :/

• Red Heart
Reactions: Twiton

Fleep

Jul 16, 2018
The game is awesome. It gets updated every week and the quality is still top notch after all these years (writing and art wise). I would say that's pretty impressive for a team of only 2.

My only issue is that the written content keeps pilling up and there's not enough art for all of it. I doubt the art will ever catch up to all the content tbh.

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
So, any ideas on what Trudy's quest will be?

I'm honestly curious what an 'Adventurer' would need help with, besides apparently someone being a meathole for them.

Jul 22, 2019
This is a game made by a two person team using the support of a few thousand dollars/euros donated to them by their patrons.
Don't know much about their development cycles or future plans so not gonna judge them on not having finished the game. But they have 5,500+ patrons, I think its fair to say that they make more than just a "few" thousand dollars :p.

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Bruh you are comparing a text-based rpg with sandbox fps. Even then Far Cry 3 has a story that was good for its time, series-defining you could even say.
Tales of Androgyny has better quests than Far Cry 3, this is a fact.
Tales of Androgyny has more dragons than Far Cry 3 too, as well as more catgirls.
Far Cry 3 has UPlay, Tales of Androgyny doesn't.
I'm sorry, but it's a clear win for ToA.
Tis a joke

• Haha
Reactions: Dirty Pimp

deaththepizza

Apr 26, 2019
Tales of Androgyny has better quests than Far Cry 3, this is a fact.
Tales of Androgyny has more dragons than Far Cry 3 too, as well as more catgirls.
Far Cry 3 has UPlay, Tales of Androgyny doesn't.
I'm sorry, but it's a clear win for ToA.
Tis a joke
based n red pilled

• Haha

deaththepizza

Apr 26, 2019
All i am going to say about development of a game like this is, Art is never really complete, its only accepted as good enough to show someone else.

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
All i am going to say about development of a game like this is, Art is never really complete, its only accepted as good enough to show someone else.
There will never be enough art for the Brigand, this is true.

BTW, that newest encounter was fun. I really like how Hiro is developing as a character in all directions, especially as a competent top & at servicing. We got to eat that Carrot Cake :D

deaththepizza

Apr 26, 2019
There will never be enough art for the Brigand, this is true.

BTW, that newest encounter was fun. I really like how Hiro is developing as a character in all directions, especially as a competent top & at servicing. We got to eat that Carrot Cake :D
Never have i so bad wanted to both be and fuck a character before i discovered tales.

• I just jizzed my pants

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Brigand is Mommy. :BootyTime:
MILF-body Slobbish Tomboy Futa Bandit that speaks with a northern dialect is a powerful combo that Majalis have achieved. She's dangerously appealing, who cares about our quest anymore? The Dark Knight's corrupting power is out matched by the Brigand grinning at us, that's what truly makes us want to forsake the title of 'Hero'.
Also, I'd do anything for a two-way GFXP event with her. One where we can either be her GF or counter offer to have her be ours for a day.

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
i do wonder if dark knight will be romancable in the future and if in the future there will be a female dark lord to possibly romance
If memory serves, the Dark Knight will be a Zone Boss, so probably not in this game. Maybe the next game that uses her character perhaps? The modern fantasy one that Maj has discussed.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes