Lerial

Nov 12, 2018
this is like the 19th time this "futa" discussion has happened in this thread alone. :FacePalm:
i mean, to be fairl this thread is almost 700 pages long, started over 4 years ago, and it's fairly common to pop in and say something and fuck off again...

plus, we can all use terms differently - a 'true' futa, for me, would be a hemaphrodite, as in straight up both genitals, not just female bod, tits, and dick.

Last edited:

Windfaker

Dec 11, 2017
I don't pretend to know Majalis team, but ToA is pretty telling what they like to make. They likely won't stray too far from that (the art & fetish is mostly trap, futa and some rare scat from what I see)
Where do you see problem? I mean they still can write where u as futa or male fuck traps/femboys and etc but the text wont say "you have dick in ass" but "he/she have you dick In ass" now you see my point? all what I say Its just wish to be on the other side becuse even If we get DOM version ToA they still can write and make what they did just place us as the TOP who make cum BOTTOM not like now BOTTOM who mostly get TOPED thats all.

Windfaker

Dec 11, 2017
So, just normal Futa? I'm confused, sorry, I assumed most Futa is with boobs.
Well, if you truly want that, you should support them on Patreon and make your voice heard! That's the best platform, along with the Patreon Majalis Discord, to be heard by the creators.
Or, if you've got a budget to think of, perhaps post on the Subreddit/Community Forum for ToA on Itchio?
No,futa was japanese termin with girl who has a dick but dont have balls(I mean she has balls but inside) and also has vagina and she Is just normal girl but with crazy lust.

Trans was a man before but Inside he Is always SHE.

My term "just with bobs" was bad I mean I dont want V2 ToA where u play Hiro v2 I dont say I dont like this game,I rly like and enyo this game but Its hard getting enyo on 100% where all want top you and you not even a futa just a boy wearing skirt being mostly rape by girls who have bigger dick than you hand and I would like it and enyo 100% IF WE ARE THIS FUTA WITH THAT BICK DICK WHO BANG LIKE THAT OTHERS thats my point nothing less nothing more.

DeltaZone

Sep 10, 2017
So I tried searching around a bit to find any answer to an issue I have. My screen resolution is 1920x1080 and I've been trying to get full screen to work with it. However, every time I try a resolution above 1024x768, bits of the screen get cut off or if I go fullscreen, I can only view a portion of the top left menu. I tried messing with the .pref file but I'll still encounter the 2 aforementioned results. What do I do at this point? Just play at 1024x768?

• Hey there
Reactions: Twiton

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Here's a good discussion: which of the ToA futas would you want as a room-mate/casual fuck-buddy?
Mine is obviously Brigand & Selkie. Both are lovely lasses, while also having a mischevious side to them. They still show affection at times, which makes that a nice treat~

Also, I could imagine Brigand being basically a jock. Which, given all of her qualities, would make her even more of an amazing fuck-buddy.

So I tried searching around a bit to find any answer to an issue I have. My screen resolution is 1920x1080 and I've been trying to get full screen to work with it. However, every time I try a resolution above 1024x768, bits of the screen get cut off or if I go fullscreen, I can only view a portion of the top left menu. I tried messing with the .pref file but I'll still encounter the 2 aforementioned results. What do I do at this point? Just play at 1024x768?
You should try checking/asking here:

not even a futa just a boy wearing skirt being mostly rape by girls who have bigger dick than you hand and I would like it and enyo 100% IF WE ARE THIS FUTA WITH THAT BICK DICK WHO BANG LIKE THAT OTHERS thats my point nothing less nothing more.
One of the polled features is Pronoun Toggle, you might be interested in that if it passes.

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
obviously Dullahan, she's a big sweetie
I've said it a hundred times:

Being able to give her a lap-pillow while she also gives you one is top-tier, ultra comfy. Plus you get to hug her head in bed while she hugs you :love:(y)

As a flat-mate, I think she'd be a very dependable & excellent choice. As a casual fuck-buddy, she'd be supreme.

Reactions: claralover

crabshank

Jul 5, 2020
I've said it a hundred times:

Being able to give her a lap-pillow while she also gives you one is top-tier, ultra comfy. Plus you get to hug her head in bed while she hugs you :love:(y)

As a flat-mate, I think she'd be a very dependable & excellent choice. As a casual fuck-buddy, she'd be supreme.
Hopefully dullahan gets a route like the brothel madame i wanna know her name AND how she managed to become a general whilst being so soft. also madame is a top wife really need her art finished

• Red Heart

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Hopefully dullahan gets a route like the brothel madame i wanna know her name AND how she managed to become a general whilst being so soft. also madame is a top wife really need her art finished
Her aliases on Mudae are:
- Dullahan (ToA) - Miss Dullahan - Miss Headless (ToA) - Dully - The Headless Lady - The Dullahan - The Dullahan of ToA

I like Dully, personally I'd call her Dulla. And yeah, I'm looking forward to Dully in Story Mode along with all the other Generals & Forces of the Demon King. Maybe the history that ties them to the story :O

TBH, barring the Dark Knight, all of the Generals of the Demon King are rather affectionate/fun loving. They don't strike me as evil at all, even the Tentacle Witch seems moderately nice. The Wasp in Story Mode is down right sweet, while the Ettin even enjoys sharing food with us!

And for Cindy, I hope she gets even more quests to recruit monsters for the Brothel ^w^ Would also be nice if we find out about her past too.

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
wait sry which new oral gangbang art?
Found in Hiro (2) in the Pervert Gallery
1632405851753.png

So long as the cat stays out of the room.
Let's face it, every roomate would want to fuck Hiro's ass and that is why they all qualify. :LOL:
Well, a casual fuck-buddy needs to still be a buddy. I can't see Dark Knight or Drow as potential friends at all, they seem to have no mind for anything besides fighting, causing pain and rape (Even the Drow still sadistically one-sided uses you to help them cum if you defeat them)

Dark Knight also strikes me as the sort to never clean up after they do stuff, probably expects a servant to clean up for her. At least the Brigand doesn't clean-up because she's a slob, not because she thinks herself above everyone else.

Part of me wishes we had an interaction with the Drow where we give her our spider hatchling (the small one you get from Arachne), that little spider needs some more content :p

Big_chungus88

Jun 16, 2021
I the only one who wants to see a Hiro ending where he becames a House Husband or a Father?
Or just him being happy with the person we chose in a not sexual stuff(Maybe Fishing,tell story of Bonding on a Campfire or Playing on the Beach)?
...Sorry for being a Romantic sucker.

• Red Heart

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Sissy lover?
No need sissy boy those screenshot and ur profile history are clear.

Let me tell you this sissy boy not all like stuff In his own ass maybe you like? but not me thats why I wish to be a dom-character but for you be TOP not BOT Its a stupid shit I gusse no need more replay to you.
This, of all places, is not where you kink-shame others.
This is off-topic and basic harassment, don't be so damn petty, just drop this topic.

This is a game for all types, there is top/switch/bottom content in this game and you trying to shame others for what they enjoy is simply going to encourage others to shame you for wanting a game ENTIRELY about topping.

Please, for your own sake, let this go and change the topic. You'll embarrass yourself further if you don't leave this effort you've taken to SCREENCAP ANOTHER USER'S FUCKING FORUM HISTORY.

Seriously, I enjoy Topping and Switch stuff as much as you probably, you're doing NOTHING to help your suggestion.

At most, what you've done is show Majalis (Who watch this thread) the worst of what some Top Fans are like.

I'm moving this discussion onto something else in my next post, I recommend that everyone reading this ignore the squabbling which has ensued from this meaningless incident.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes