The Priestess

Sep 10, 2019
Sounds like you either have messed up the downloads for ToA, haven't installed Java or some other potential issue with your system. I'd suggest re-downloading the game + JAR, making sure you have Java installed and, if all else doesn't fix the issue, posting your error codes here:
What Is JAR? And, Thank You For The Help

• Hey there
Reactions: Twiton

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
What Is JAR? And, Thank You For The Help
This is the JAR file
1632583896640.png
You need it to run the application, it's where all of the game data is. You overwrite the JAR file with the newest JAR that's uploaded each Saturday to update your game.

Hope you can find help from Maj on the Bug Reporting Thread.

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
This is the JAR file
View attachment 1421622
You need it to run the application, it's where all of the game data is. You overwrite the JAR file with the newest JAR that's uploaded each Saturday to update your game.

Hope you can find help from Maj on the Bug Reporting Thread.
I use 7zip nowadays, no more "Have you considered purchasing WinRAR?" push notification for me anymore.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: broly965 and Twiton

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
I use 7zip nowadays, no more "Have you considered purchasing WinRAR?" push notification for me anymore.
But I mean...

Have you considered purchasing WinRAR after your 30 day trial? If so, then you should buy a WinRAR licence at .

You can't lie, can you? You HAVE considered it at some point :p

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
But I mean...

Have you considered purchasing WinRAR after your 30 day trial? If so, then you should buy a WinRAR licence at .

You can't lie, can you? You HAVE considered it at some point :p
I mean... sure, everyone who at some point has used WinRAR has surely thought about purchasing a license, but how many have actually done that?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: Twiton

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
ToA - New Weekly Build! (v0.3.12.5)

Oral Gangbang.png

Hayo! New weekly! Lots of fun stuff this time - we added dual wielding, reserve mana, some improvements to the AI system, and some improvements and fixes to the elemental system, as well as some fun easter eggs related to that. We also added a Naga Anal animation, and did a bunch of technical fixes, including fixing some old memory leaks and softlocks.
Still working through some feature stuff, but then next up is the Trudy quest and the next scenario winner!
As always, changelog is below, and convenience download link below that. Support Majalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: Both versions up.

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
i feel like the updates are becoming less and less interesting...
there was a time where i would wait with eagerness for a new update but now, its just ' oh new bug fixes and fighting mechanics' which isnt bad but we havent had any cool or interesting update for a while now
If you think like that you could instead of going for the weekly updates, wait for the monthly and get a bigger update.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes