hitman2b

Sep 27, 2020
That's all right :D
But why do people think the Dark Knight would be a good room-mate? You'd have to do all of the work she didn't >_>

And yeah, Brigand, Isla, Alma & Urka would be nice ^w^ I guess the only issue is if you have any Monster neighbours, Isla will be pervin' on them.
for me personnally is because i have sometime submissive thought so having a Futa Dom roommate / sex friends does seem interresting Tho my real thought is if you want a companion pleasure should be both way and not one way

• Red Heart
Reactions: Twiton

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
for me personnally is because i have sometime submissive thought so having a Futa Dom roommate / sex friends does seem interresting Tho my real thought is if you want a companion pleasure should be both way and not one way
Mutual satisfaction is great, having them satisfy their partner or be glad to be satisfied, it's what I love about some of the characters especially. But I don't think Dark Knight is the sort that cares much about that, she seems far more cruel & sadistic for her own means and not because she cares at all about her partners. Even Lupa seems to care about her partners, which is adorably sweet ^w^

>you will never wake up beside a sleeping Brigand or find her sleeping & put a blanket over her
>you will never wake up to the Brigand grinding against you, either front or back, waiting for you to wake up so she can enjoy this fuck even more
>you will never cook for her, then get a semi-affectionate blowjob as thanks
>you will never make that vagabond feel at home
why live? :cry:

Can anyone have saved ?
please give me I play in android
I don't believe PC save-data works at all for Android, sorry ._.

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
That dick buffet art makes me sad that there're so few real characters with a masculine look to them. They're all randomos and floating dicks. I like having a connection even if it's quick and dirty.
Expanding on the male characters is nice, I'll agree to that.

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
question in the early game did red hair with a boner get animation if you add him in your party.
Are you talking about Kylira the Elf? (My colour judgement is shot to all hell) I don't think he has any animated arts yet, except for his neutral animation.

Last edited:

Psajchol

Sep 2, 2019
Hopefully I won't get jumped for asking this but...

Is there a possibility that at some point in development we will be able to play as female protagonist? I've played it quite and I find this game amazingly done over the time as it was developed by pure amount of art and increasing content but I just wanted to ask in case there was a possibility.

Lurker_555111

Jun 26, 2021

Is there a possibility that at some point in development we will be able to play as female protagonist? I've played it quite and I find this game amazingly done over the time as it was developed by pure amount of art and increasing content but I just wanted to ask in case there was a possibility.
No.

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019

Yes, pronoun options are being polled in the Patreon Feature Surveys and Maj has confirmed that they've planned accordingly to account for it in writing. (You will be allowed to play as one of the Futas, by toggling the option.)

And don't feel afraid to ask that question, it's perfectly reasonable to query! No need to worry about anyone here being hostile or aggressive for you asking that :p

Psajchol

Sep 2, 2019
Yes, pronoun options are being polled in the Patreon Feature Surveys and Maj has confirmed that they've planned accordingly to account for it in writing. (You will be allowed to play as one of the Futas, by toggling the option.)

And don't feel afraid to ask that question, it's perfectly reasonable to query! No need to worry about anyone here being hostile or aggressive for you asking that :p
Oh, thank you for info. Good to know, I'll stick around and wait for it then.

• Red Heart

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Oh, thank you for info. Good to know, I'll stick around and wait for it then.
If you support the game on Patreon, you can vote in the polls yourself to help speed up the priority of the feature's implementation. (If you didn't know already)

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
does anyone know if they plan on releasing this game on steam?
IIRC, a while ago Maj was discussing potential plans to look into porting the game onto Steam. (A friend, on the Majalis Discord, told me.)
I don't believe there's any further news or developments on that though.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

• New Character Art - Demon King/Dark Knight Spitroast
  • New Animation - Warlock Oral
  • New Scenario - Dullahan Mystery Box
  • New Feature - Character Erection Animations (First Batch)
New survey results! DK/DK spitroast is gonna be fun one, as is the Warlock Oral animation. I have some lovely plans for the Dullahan Mystery Box as well, but I'll keep them... under wraps, for now.
With Character Erection Animations (First Batch) we'll be adding in a survey question to determine which characters should get erection animations first, and we'll be doing a few of them and then adding in the Second Batch option into the feature survey again. Since this is the first batch, we'll also be handling the generic implementation of having the erection animations appear in combat, for instance. Currently, only the Demon King has one.

arucard34

Jun 8, 2020
IIRC, a while ago Maj was discussing potential plans to look into porting the game onto Steam. (A friend, on the Majalis Discord, told me.)
I don't believe there's any further news or developments on that though.
finally maybe i can support majalis, im don't have too much money so i buy on steam sales, so its a little but if they got to steam i surely buy TOA

• Love

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019

• New Character Art - Demon King/Dark Knight Spitroast
  • New Animation - Warlock Oral
  • New Scenario - Dullahan Mystery Box
  • New Feature - Character Erection Animations (First Batch)
New survey results! DK/DK spitroast is gonna be fun one, as is the Warlock Oral animation. I have some lovely plans for the Dullahan Mystery Box as well, but I'll keep them... under wraps, for now.
With Character Erection Animations (First Batch) we'll be adding in a survey question to determine which characters should get erection animations first, and we'll be doing a few of them and then adding in the Second Batch option into the feature survey again. Since this is the first batch, we'll also be handling the generic implementation of having the erection animations appear in combat, for instance. Currently, only the Demon King has one.
Brigand Erection Animation
1632849065581.png

finally maybe i can support majalis, im don't have too much money so i buy on steam sales, so its a little but if they got to steam i surely buy TOA
I hope so too! ^w^
We'd also get some official ToA Steam Profile Cosmetics :love:

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes