claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017

• New Character Art - Demon King/Dark Knight Spitroast
  • New Animation - Warlock Oral
  • New Scenario - Dullahan Mystery Box
  • New Feature - Character Erection Animations (First Batch)
New survey results! DK/DK spitroast is gonna be fun one, as is the Warlock Oral animation. I have some lovely plans for the Dullahan Mystery Box as well, but I'll keep them... under wraps, for now.
With Character Erection Animations (First Batch) we'll be adding in a survey question to determine which characters should get erection animations first, and we'll be doing a few of them and then adding in the Second Batch option into the feature survey again. Since this is the first batch, we'll also be handling the generic implementation of having the erection animations appear in combat, for instance. Currently, only the Demon King has one.
LETS FUCKING GO, MORE DULLAHAN!

Dec 24, 2020
>Dragon King/Dark Knight spitroast
I hope I can choose the position.
Because I don't want the Black Knight to Dom me.
I fine with Dom futas...when there are Friendly or Respectful, but man fuck Black Knight.
Petition of Hiro actually be the New Black Knight.
I kinda like having a few characters I just want to straight up beat in fights. Makes hiro seem more like a hero who also gobbles knob, instead of an incumpetent cumdump stumbling from donger to donger

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I kinda like having a few characters I just want to straight up beat in fights. Makes hiro seem more like a hero who also gobbles knob, instead of an incumpetent cumdump stumbling from donger to donger
Yeah the Knight definitely deserves some sword/fireball to the head. I would probably go for a Hiro fucking her if that was a possible outcome in some scene.

• Wow
Reactions: Twiton

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Petition of Hiro actually be the New Black Knight.
I imagine a Pure Top Hiro would fill that role, perhaps the ultimate tempting offer from the True Demon King?

There's some enemies I can imagine Hiro enjoying fighting, because they're rather fun to battle. I can't imagine Hiro feeling anything but dread, anger or fear towards the DK, so I do hope their Zone Boss Fight is them going all out.

Yeah the Knight definitely deserves some sword/fireball to the head. I would probably go for a Hiro fucking her if that was a possible outcome in some scene.
The ultimate victory is turning down the offer to fuck the dark knight, shut down the one time you could by choice :cool:

is there a way to download this game with out jumping through hoops java wont play this or work at all i dont know what to do.
If you're not banned there, you can ask on the or . Those are the official platforms to get help, regarding getting the game working.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Yeah, it'd be nice to have a few with an actual personality so their scenes are more interesting. For some reason that's a weirdly controversial opinion?
I would assume because it's primarily a futa based game. Same reason why Hiro is usually the one taking it. To be fair, the goblin male is plentiful, and if I recall, the innkeeper was originally a male.

I do have times in which I want Hiro to conquer others with his micro dong, while other times I enjoy him submitting to "larger" people.

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
I feel like I'm the only person who doesn't care about the combat or hiro topping anyone. I just want to see that femboy destroyed by women with huge dicks in creative and interesting ways.
I wanna see good combat and both kinds of dickin'
but I wanna see more intimate & affectionate + romantic kinds of dickin', that's what gets me off more than anything :love:

Reactions: Renonymous

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Why does my game crash every time i try to save?
Are you playing the game application through the winRAR browser?
(This is a common mistake, so I'm just asking before I point you to the places to post your error/crash codes)

Last edited:

Dragon Sins

Jul 27, 2017
Are you playing the game application through the winRAR browser?
(This is a common mistake, so I'm just asking before I point you to the places to post your error/crash codes)
Hmm, I don't know, I just downloaded the Java folder and opened it.....no extraction no nothing, just downloaded and opened it....

• Sad
Reactions: Twiton and Swedra
Jul 22, 2019
I feel like I'm the only person who doesn't care about the combat or hiro topping anyone. I just want to see that femboy destroyed by women with huge dicks in creative and interesting ways.
Definitely not the only one bud. I couldn't give two shits about combat or hiro topping. Just here to see him get dicked down by some big dick women. ;)

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Hmm, I don't know, I just downloaded the Java folder and opened it.....no extraction no nothing, just downloaded and opened it....
Another user on the Demon King Realm server also reported this issue, meaning it's wide-spread.
I'd recommend posting about it or (if you aren't banned from either platform)
If you can't, then you'd best hope Maj sees your message here /shrug

Dragon Sins

Jul 27, 2017
Another user on the Demon King Realm server also reported this issue, meaning it's wide-spread.
I'd recommend posting about it or (if you aren't banned from either platform)
If you can't, then you'd best hope Maj sees your message here /shrug
Well, I checked the itch site and it says:

• If you're not able to retain save files, then likely the directory you've installed ToA in is read-only. Make sure to mark is writeable (not read-only) in order for saves to persist. This can also happen because you haven't extracted the .rar or .zip file, and the resulting temporary folder that is created is also intrinsically read-only.
So, do I have to like put the .jar file into a folder and then it will start saving? Cuz I didn't get a rar file when I downloaded, just the .jar file right off the bat.....

• Sad

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
I am also having issues, except mine crashes when I get into any combat. I looked around and think it may have something to do with my version of jdk, which was updated at the beginning of the month. Never had any issues before that. I don't know if our two problems are related, but you may want to make sure your version of java is compatible with this game's version.

• Sad
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes