Dragon Sins

Jul 27, 2017
Yeah, I'm having saving problems again, except this time, when I save the game doesn't give me an error, but instead the save button in game acts as an "quit game" button, because it just closes the game......

• Hey there
Reactions: Twiton

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
what are the urka alma interactions?
The Urka Alma interactions? Oh, you mean the ones connected to the Tentacle Witch? Lose/Surrender to the Tentacle Witch and then ask her to bring more in. If you have Kylira/Trudy/Alma/Urka, they'll get involved.

kylarnoel

Aug 31, 2019
Getting this error with 'Save' button

Code:
com.badlogic.gdx.utils.GdxRuntimeException: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: java.nio.ByteBuffer.position(I)Ljava/nio/ByteBuffer;
    at com.badlogic.gdx.backends.lwjgl3.Lwjgl3Application.<init>(Lwjgl3Application.java:122)
    at com.majalis.talesofandrogyny.desktop.DesktopLauncher.main(DesktopLauncher.java:39)
Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: java.nio.ByteBuffer.position(I)Ljava/nio/ByteBuffer;
    at com.majalis.screens.AbstractScreen.getScreenshot(AbstractScreen.java:437)
    at com.majalis.screens.AbstractScreen.takeScreenshot(AbstractScreen.java:417)
    at com.majalis.screens.EncounterScreen$1.clicked(EncounterScreen.java:77)
    at com.badlogic.gdx.scenes.scene2d.utils.ClickListener.touchUp(ClickListener.java:88)
    at com.badlogic.gdx.scenes.scene2d.InputListener.handle(InputListener.java:71)
    at com.badlogic.gdx.scenes.scene2d.Stage.touchUp(Stage.java:355)
    at com.badlogic.gdx.InputMultiplexer.touchUp(InputMultiplexer.java:124)
    at com.badlogic.gdx.InputEventQueue.drain(InputEventQueue.java:70)
    at com.badlogic.gdx.backends.lwjgl3.DefaultLwjgl3Input.update(DefaultLwjgl3Input.java:189)
    at com.badlogic.gdx.backends.lwjgl3.Lwjgl3Window.update(Lwjgl3Window.java:394)
    at com.badlogic.gdx.backends.lwjgl3.Lwjgl3Application.loop(Lwjgl3Application.java:143)
    at com.badlogic.gdx.backends.lwjgl3.Lwjgl3Application.<init>(Lwjgl3Application.java:116)
    ... 1 more

happymansix2

Oct 8, 2020
Getting this error with 'Save' button

Code:
com.badlogic.gdx.utils.GdxRuntimeException: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: java.nio.ByteBuffer.position(I)Ljava/nio/ByteBuffer;
    at com.badlogic.gdx.backends.lwjgl3.Lwjgl3Application.<init>(Lwjgl3Application.java:122)
    at com.majalis.talesofandrogyny.desktop.DesktopLauncher.main(DesktopLauncher.java:39)
Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: java.nio.ByteBuffer.position(I)Ljava/nio/ByteBuffer;
    at com.majalis.screens.AbstractScreen.getScreenshot(AbstractScreen.java:437)
    at com.majalis.screens.AbstractScreen.takeScreenshot(AbstractScreen.java:417)
    at com.majalis.screens.EncounterScreen$1.clicked(EncounterScreen.java:77)
    at com.badlogic.gdx.scenes.scene2d.utils.ClickListener.touchUp(ClickListener.java:88)
    at com.badlogic.gdx.scenes.scene2d.InputListener.handle(InputListener.java:71)
    at com.badlogic.gdx.scenes.scene2d.Stage.touchUp(Stage.java:355)
    at com.badlogic.gdx.InputMultiplexer.touchUp(InputMultiplexer.java:124)
    at com.badlogic.gdx.InputEventQueue.drain(InputEventQueue.java:70)
    at com.badlogic.gdx.backends.lwjgl3.DefaultLwjgl3Input.update(DefaultLwjgl3Input.java:189)
    at com.badlogic.gdx.backends.lwjgl3.Lwjgl3Window.update(Lwjgl3Window.java:394)
    at com.badlogic.gdx.backends.lwjgl3.Lwjgl3Application.loop(Lwjgl3Application.java:143)
    at com.badlogic.gdx.backends.lwjgl3.Lwjgl3Application.<init>(Lwjgl3Application.java:116)
    ... 1 more
Yeah i also have the issue where the game crashes when i save in the latest patch.

love the game tho.
Yeah they know about it and are fixing it.

Reactions: Twiton

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Sorry, where can I find a dagger for dual-wielding? Can't find it at the blacksmithing shop
To my knowledge, some shops will only update their stock if you buy enough items from them (if you're playing on an older save file)
On new save files, you should be able to find it easily in the shops.

should I play character creator mode first or story mode?
Adventure Mode is more for players that enjoy learning through Trial by Error, Story Mode is more for those who want to learn & read (it has the most writing in encounters)

And "ladies" especially~
:unsure:
Sorry, I'm entirely oblivious, what's the quotation marks for?

can't open the game on MAC, anyone have a fix?
Your best bet is asking here:

Reactions: death angel
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes