Majalis: We decided to add copro and piss
Everyone:
View attachment 1429600

just my cheap joke sorry :ROFLMAO:
Everyone: YES!
Majalis: You can now play basketball with the Dark Knight
Everyone:
1633042601129.png

There are certainly some creative applications when it comes to a Dullahan.
The Mystery Boxes are three boxes, the Dullahan's head is in one of them and getting the wrong box leads to a dickin' from either Dully or Jester. :love:

Well, I checked the itch site and it says:

• If you're not able to retain save files, then likely the directory you've installed ToA in is read-only. Make sure to mark is writeable (not read-only) in order for saves to persist. This can also happen because you haven't extracted the .rar or .zip file, and the resulting temporary folder that is created is also intrinsically read-only.
So, do I have to like put the .jar file into a folder and then it will start saving? Cuz I didn't get a rar file when I downloaded, just the .jar file right off the bat.....
You can alter the file here
1633042816446.png
This is how your folder should look, when you want to run the game application:
1633043138283.png

Here's my install guide, hopefully this helps:
https://f95zone.to/threads/tales-of-androgyny-v0-3-12-3-majalis.1643/post-6351992

Hopefully this isn't an issue with the version itself.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Choo-choo

Dragon Sins

Jul 27, 2017
Everyone: YES!
Majalis: You can now play basketball with the Dark Knight
Everyone:
View attachment 1430087

The Mystery Boxes are three boxes, the Dullahan's head is in one of them and getting the wrong box leads to a dickin' from either Dully or Jester. :love:

You can alter the file here
View attachment 1430090
This is how your folder should look, when you want to run the game application:
View attachment 1430091

Here's my install guide, hopefully this helps:
https://f95zone.to/threads/tales-of-androgyny-v0-3-12-3-majalis.1643/post-6351992

Hopefully this isn't an issue with the version itself.
OK, I tried everything you said, but there's still something wrong, everything works except the saving again, this is how my folder looks....
1633063491153.png
So, yeah, I have everything how it's supposed to be, but still crashes when saving....

• Sad
Reactions: Twiton

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
October 2021 - Tales of Androgyny v0.3.13.0

1.png

New! Monthly! Hoozah!!!

We've got dual-wielding, we've got elemental spells, we've got new status effects, we have FROST AND FLAME! And shock too. We've also got mana reserve (which still has more planned for it), and we've got a bunch of nice QoL improvements.

On the content side, we've got Kylira Kiss art, rounding out the companions, we've got the above HIro Oral Gangbang art, we've got Hiro Pre-Anal art, we've got the Naga Anal animation, we've got a new encounter with the Bunny/Puca, a new scenario with the Tentacle Witch and your party, and a bunch of new sounds!

This month we also updated a lot of the dependencies, which has a number of benefits immediately and, paired with some important fixes, makes for a smoother experience over all. The Linux build is now in shape, the Mac build is... closer to working properly, and the resolution options work a lot better now as well. Android should experience fewer crashes, and we're currently in the process of improving the Android experience in general.

Which brings me to my next announcement, which is super exciting news: we've brought on a developer contractor! More about that later, but they've already helped with a bunch of this stuff this month, and will be helping out in the future as well.

As always, changelog is below, and convenience download link below that. Support Majalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: updated ETA
Edit 2: Added blurb and a better structured changelog

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Read the changelog. Don't see anything new from 3.12.5
Yeah there is normally no new content in the monthly. If it has changes from the last weekly it will be fixed typos and/or bug fixes. The monthly and weekly versions are a subscriber tier thing. I will upload it anyways because I only upload the Win64, Win32 etc. once every month.
Btw tomorrow there will be the first weekly anyway most likely.

Reactions: Twiton and Lebrix

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
i think it may just be some bug fixes. The monthly doesn't usually have much more because it's just a combination of the entire month's updates for the lower tiers.
For THE lower tier it is only for $3 I believe :D All above have weekly releases.

Jackjill4

Sep 28, 2021
Yeah there is normally no new content in the monthly. If it has changes from the last weekly it will be fixed typos and/or bug fixes. The monthly and weekly versions are a subscriber tier thing. I will upload it anyways because I only upload the Win64, Win32 etc. once every month.
Btw tomorrow there will be the first weekly anyway most likely.
Got it, thanks. Looks like the save game bug from 3.12.5 is still there. Game crashes on any attempt to save the game. Only quicksave/autosave works. Read it here and on developer's page that it's not only me. Read-only setting have nothing to do with it.

• Sad
Reactions: Twiton and Swedra

Swedra

Aug 13, 2018
Oh my, when was the glory-hole added to whatever the town is called that has the mansion? <///< Hot stuff.

Especially "Ladies Night" <//////<

Last edited:
  • I just jizzed my pants
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Evokerr and Twiton

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
OK, I tried everything you said, but there's still something wrong, everything works except the saving again, this is how my folder looks....
View attachment 1430692
So, yeah, I have everything how it's supposed to be, but still crashes when saving....
Your JSON Config File is named Tales of Androgyny, which is weird :unsure:
October 2021 - Tales of Androgyny v0.3.13.0

(Placeholder)

As always, changelog is below, and convenience download link below that. Support Majalis on !
Thank you!
Can we have the Blurb as well please?
Oh my, when was the glory-hole added to whatever the town is called that has the mansion? <///< Hot stuff.

Especially "Ladies Night" <//////<
The Town of Monsters!
And yes, I do love Ladies Night :giggle: I hope we get even more ladies added to that variant
I dont mind piss, but hehe~
yeah unlike scat, piss is kinda like "eh whatever" and easy to ignore imo
Yup, it's not like the harder to ignore fetishes
like ELBOWS
(Which will thankfully be a part of the Fetish Toggle option!)

For THE lower tier it is only for $3 I believe :D All above have weekly releases.
The lowest tier is Pony, which grants the Monthly and access to the Patreon & Discord Community + Voting in the Art Survey!
The tier above that, which grants Feature Survey voting & Weekly Builds, is Bunny.

Last edited:

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Is it true, or part of the joke as well?
If it's really true, that is awesome news for pervs like me :sneaky: I know devs did similar goodies in their past creativity.
Piss is actually already in the game, with Alma's Continued Cock Lover Training

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Axel34

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
I've been told by a Majalis Discord Mutual that Maj knows the Save Issue and is looking into it (y)

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Thank you!
Can we have the Blurb as well please?
It wasn't out when I posted the download links, just got them from the dropbox only post.
Added it now that I am home and changed the "changelog" to a clearer one.

Edit: Typos

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes