Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
i feel like the updates are becoming less and less interesting...
there was a time where i would wait with eagerness for a new update but now, its just ' oh new bug fixes and fighting mechanics' which isnt bad but we havent had any cool or interesting update for a while now
The Combat has been something they've wanted to update for a long time, sorting out so that the AI for each enemy feels unique to their preference/character and giving the player more variety in playstyles that are viable. That's a long process, so they're sorting it out Behind the Scenes and we're seeing the results of those efforts in these recent updates.

I personally think these are great improvements to the game, it strengthens the experience for new players while we also get the art & writing developments (next week is likely going to be Trudy's quest!)

What sort of update content do you think would interest you the most though?

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
well im having a save issue on the new update i crash everytime i try to save
You're luckier than me. I can't even launch it anymore. Looks like updated libraries messed up something. Linux and Unix can't run the jar. Sadly.
You both should try here, posting your error codes or your issues:

The updates were supposed to make the game fully compatible with Linux, so it's essential that you post your input regarding the issue on the correct place (y)

death angel

Oct 14, 2018
Sorry, may I ask where you find these new contents?
  • Added Hiro Oral Gangbang art!
  • Added Bunny/Puca Day Off scenario!
It's not that I'm lazy, but sometimes I don't want to explore everything again for every new update : )
(That's how my Hiro became overpowered : D )

Thank you very much

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: Twiton

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
It's not that I'm lazy, but sometimes I don't want to explore everything again for every new update : )

Thank you very much
Hiro Oral Gangbang Art:
1632661511615.png
The Puca Day Off Encounter is found in the Demon King's Realm zone.

anon17564

Oct 23, 2019

Thank you very much
In the Encounters menu in cheat mode, it is listed as "Bunny's Tavern"

hitman2b

Sep 27, 2020
Here's a good discussion: which of the ToA futas would you want as a room-mate/casual fuck-buddy?
it's hard but either the dark knight , urka , that sorceress lady you can have as companion , the bandit girl and that church lady
am sorry i didn't encounter them all in the public version so i don't know all they name

• Red Heart

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
it's hard but either the dark knight , urka , that sorceress lady you can have as companion , the bandit girl and that church lady
am sorry i didn't encounter them all in the public version so i don't know all they name
That's all right :D
But why do people think the Dark Knight would be a good room-mate? You'd have to do all of the work she didn't >_>

And yeah, Brigand, Isla, Alma & Urka would be nice ^w^ I guess the only issue is if you have any Monster neighbours, Isla will be pervin' on them.

arucard34

Jun 8, 2020
i feel like the updates are becoming less and less interesting...
there was a time where i would wait with eagerness for a new update but now, its just ' oh new bug fixes and fighting mechanics' which isnt bad but we havent had any cool or interesting update for a while now
different clothes, more animation, more art, more encounter, new combat i don't know i think it has good update times, and they are updating it weekly and monthly so that a rapid phase compared to other games, but everybody has his/her/it point of view so that to you i guess, and im not twiton who is dying for this game xD but on that i tend to play toa every month or some week from time to time, i really don't like downloading the game every new update, but its nice that it keep updating regulary, i mostly download the month ver than the weekly.

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
How tf do you manage to get banned on Itch
Majalis bans across platforms blanket wide, without reason, it's how they operate :(

Bro stop sending people to ITCH or reddit some of us are banned everywhere
I try not to assume, plus yeah I am too. Sorry.

Gadgeteer, even tho she's not futa
Enjoy being her test-dummy for her toys :oops:

I want Hiro to be able to marry a Naga.
Three-way marriage with Selkie, so she has eggs to fertilise ^w^

Last edited:
Reactions: guleed yusuf
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes