Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
I the only one who wants to see a Hiro ending where he becames a House Husband or a Father?
Or just him being happy with the person we chose in a not sexual stuff(Maybe Fishing,tell story of Bonding on a Campfire or Playing on the Beach)?
...Sorry for being a Romantic sucker.
You're not alone, I for one love the more affectionate/romantic content in ToA. I hope we get even more love content, maybe in the future playable game-overs, of us settling into a retired life.

And I especially am keen for more asexual/platonic content between the characters ^w^ Sex/lewd options included, of course, but more friendly + relationship developing stuff (like the aftermath of Kylira's quest, Alma's Date and the Team Hiro vs Tentacle Witch interaction) is always wonderful :D

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
That was hot If someone know give a name (If It was orginal character)
The outfit belongs to Shimakaze, but I have no idea who the character in the third panel wearing it is. You could probably look up Shimakaze trap cosplay to find the art /shrug

Last edited:

Windfaker

Dec 11, 2017
The outfit belongs to Shimakaze, but I have no idea who the character in the third panel wearing it is. You could probably look up Shimakaze trap cosplay to find the art /shrug
From Azur lane? hah I got her at the 43 roll

Edit,right she Is from KanColl.

Reactions: Twiton

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
For those interested, here's all the applicable 'aliases' that Hiro has on Mudae:

- Buttslut - Destroyer of Pants - Tentacle Sidebitch - Heart (ToA) - Enchanter (ToA) - Miss Queen-in-Denial - Queen (ToA) - Hero-Who-Can't-Close-Their-Asshole - Pinky (ToA) - Pinkie (ToA) - Pinkskin (ToA) - The Glazed Hero - Goop Gobbler - Friend to Alara - Enchantress (ToA) - Goblin Fucktoy - Seat Cushion - Mare Wife - Mr. Fallen Paladin - Snake Eater - The Hero Whose Hole Stays Open Ogre-Wide - Wolf Hunter (ToA) - Seat of Power - Perfect Toy - Number One Hero (ToA) - Mare - Hero-Boy - Strong One - Egg Bucket - The Resident Cock Swallower - The Demon King's Inverted Suckpet - Hero McDickSleeve -

If anyone can think of more official aliases (used either on Patreon update posts/changelogs or in-game) let me know!

Last edited:

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
but what if my fetish is kink-shaming? Will you kink-shame me for my kink-shaming?
Only if it's consensual and agreed upon with all participants beforehand (y)

ToA doesn't hold a candle to the Meet N' Fuck series, nothing can top the secret art of cock bending. :cool:
Cum is mostly water/liquid, so cum-bending in ToA could entirely become a thing :eek:

Last edited:

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
I'm really looking forward to an expansion to the Goblin Eggs, which lets you get more outcomes similar to the Naga Cave-In one! Getting to have your kid with your 'Breeding Partner' present is honestly kinda heartwarming, even if I'm not personally into the whole kink behind it. I'm just a sucker for the times Hiro gets treated nice :giggle:

Last edited:

Lurker_555111

Jun 26, 2021
Game throwing player out into main menu after defeating "demon king" is confusing. One moment devs talk about this encounter being repeatable and the other you're already in the main menu. I think it would better be a choice, either to go into main menu or to continue playing.

• Thinking Face

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Game throwing player out into main menu after defeating "demon king" is confusing. One moment devs talk about this encounter being repeatable and the other you're already in the main menu. I think it would better be a choice, either to go into main menu or to continue playing.
Huh, that's odd. Are you playing in Ironman Mode?
Regardless, you ought to post that issue here:

Lurker_555111

Jun 26, 2021
Huh, that's odd. Are you playing in Ironman Mode?
Regardless, you ought to post that issue here:
It still lets me continue to play if I click 'continue' button from the main menu, but it doesn't tell me that I can do that.
Game basically makes an autosave and throws player into the main menu.

• Thinking Face

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
How Does One Get THe FBO Extension For Open GL 2.0? As I get a error message that both are required to play this game?
Sounds like you either have messed up the downloads for ToA, haven't installed Java or some other potential issue with your system. I'd suggest re-downloading the game + JAR, making sure you have Java installed and, if all else doesn't fix the issue, posting your error codes here:

Reactions: The Priestess
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes