Useraro

Jun 22, 2018
I really hope more chastity cage material is added, I really love the small amount we have already implemented.
^ A weird thing to hope for.
Not at all. I just wish there were more sex toys in the game and given that they've already altered one scene if you're wearing a chastity cage they might as well alter others. Also buttplugs, we should be able to see Hiro's ass all the time. Especially if it's plugged, free, being currently fucked, etc.

Buhdaa

Jul 10, 2017
Not at all. I just wish there were more sex toys in the game and given that they've already altered one scene if you're wearing a chastity cage they might as well alter others. Also buttplugs, we should be able to see Hiro's ass all the time. Especially if it's plugged, free, being currently fucked, etc.
Would definitely add some variety.

Jaybig

Sep 9, 2017
Dont see anything weird about this at all?

Fits with the theme, author has done this type of content before (and done it well), adds RPG equipment flavour to this rogue-like game...
You're not wrong but this is true when we have enough content for the main theme which we don't!
The girl meat (which is supposed to be all that this game is about) are to be honest either very old or just not good enough (Wasp, cutpurse, drow...).
I think they should first deepen the main dish, THEN add a little bit spice.

Reactions: Jaysmall

KnowledgeAlfa

Apr 5, 2018
You're not wrong but this is true when we have enough content for the main theme which we don't!
The girl meat (which is supposed to be all that this game is about) are to be honest either very old or just not good enough (Wasp, cutpurse, drow...).
I think they should first deepen the main dish, THEN add a little bit spice.
Yep I agree. That's what most Patrons are voting for (split between different flavors of 'futa dominates femboy' themed encounters). Just that a lot of patrons also voted to develop chastity mechanics farther.

But you're right in saying that the core theme should be priority 1.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I see no reason to worry. Even now they just released another scene where the protagonist gets fucked again.

broly965

Jul 6, 2017
I just find the chasity cage weird. I mean in a game where the mc gets fucked by just about everything, the last thing i care about is the mc getting their dick locked up. I just fail to see what that adds to the game, surely there are better ways and things to add.

Vintrion

Dec 21, 2017
It's more or less to appease the secondary audience of sissy fans, from which chastity is the entirety of crossdressing text interactives such as Perverted Education and The Secretary.

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
I just find the chasity cage weird. I mean in a game where the mc gets fucked by just about everything, the last thing i care about is the mc getting their dick locked up. I just fail to see what that adds to the game, surely there are better ways and things to add.
Eh, it's just a matter of tastes.
I totally understand what you mean, just as I understand what other things people don't like on this or other game. Just not your stuff. Personally, I found the almost-scat descriptions on ToA disgusting, and try to avoid them as possible, but some others like them, no judging there.

The chastity cage and the impotence spell from the Warlock-ess appeal to the same: you don't have any other options for sex than take it. Basically, be in the role of the "girl", as several dialogs say (and as little logical sense it has for several reasons lol).

There's a difference about being a "masculine" guy chosing to take it up, and a "feminine" guy having no option (just as there's a difference between active/passive and dominant/submissive, a sort of mistake pretty common on games that actually kinda bothers me).

Note that ToA uses more the mental states as text rather than physical descriptions.
To put an example, CoC/TiTS focuses on describing the feelings on every vein, bump, ridge and fold involved, to the point of having a full page description over an inch sliding in (sometimes I even think that whoever writes them, didn't had real sex...). In time this gets repetitive, and runs out of possibilities.
ToA focuses on how the characters feel, or what are they thinking. Be shameless enjoyment or the opposite, the resisting "please no" while having actually a sort of involuntary good time. This leaves a lot more room for situations and possibilities.

The cage/impotence appeals precisely to a mental state of certain situations.
Definitely not physical pleasure for obvious reasons, but the thought, the idea of it, which it's basically what a fetish or kink is.

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
Fuzzcat what encounters have scat stuff you are talking about?
"almost-scat" ;)

If you're looking for it, I'm afraid there isn't really anything full-scat, but more like gross (for a lack of a better term) descriptions.
The brigand blowjob is a good example, describing how awful it tastes, how jelly-like the stuff is, etc etc.
It's actually minor content (like "your mucosa" or "your fecces displaced", small things here and there), but for those not interested in the fetish, it's a turn down.

If you're into it, you'll like the tavern gangbang scene in Monster Town! (I think...)

Reactions: kkraftpunk

tontoman

May 4, 2017
Gave it a quick looksy. Anyone get a drink at the Tavern? I see there's a drunk mechanic, but always says "you don't feel it wise to get a pint" or something to that effect. So can't try it out.

Jaybig

Sep 9, 2017
Gave it a quick looksy. Anyone get a drink at the Tavern? I see there's a drunk mechanic, but always says "you don't feel it wise to get a pint" or something to that effect. So can't try it out.
I did it in this order
Drink. Talk. Drink. Talk. Drink. Talk. Leave. Yes.
with 3 drinks you get wasted but before you should have at least once talked to other people while mildly drunk i guess...

Reactions: Jaysmall

Raff

Feb 6, 2018
Someone else uploaded apk and jar file so here's that, hopefully someone else will provide a more polished post.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes