Hunkydunky

Mar 1, 2018
Still gay only?
Will most likely remain gay for a very long time, considering new art content speed but who knows maybe he will add a female in the future. I prefer the futadom on male so i don't care if it comes or not.

why dont have the version 0.2.03.0?
v0.2.03.0 is a monthly updates which compiles the previous 4 weekly updates into a monthy progress with maybe few bug fixes etc, so no new content.

Reactions: grasshopper

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
It really sucks because if there was a patch for no futa and no trap protag I would totally play this.
Yeah same art looks amazing, and game looks like it might actually be fun. If we could compromise play as a Futa that would be fine with me oh well.

animetitties123123

Jul 31, 2018
so does the gay tag mean its a dude mc that gets banged/bangs dudes only? because it also has female domination tag so im assuming it means bisexual, not gay. thats not very clear

Buhdaa

Jul 10, 2017
so does the gay tag mean its a dude mc that gets banged/bangs dudes only? because it also has female domination tag so I'm assuming it means bisexual, not gay. that's not very clear
There are very few males other than the mc for you to have sex with. Most of the sexual encounters involve futas, shemales, girls with dicks, guys with tits; whatever you want to call them. The Majalis crew are adding dom/pitching scenes for the mc on principle now since the patreons like it, and you can go through the entire game without anything going near your ass and simultaneously fuck everything in your wake. There is also a considerable ammount of straight females in the game that you can have sex with and any more that get added is up to the patreons, naturally.

In conclusion, if you find futas or shemales gay, which a lot of people do, that's the reason for the gay tag. There is a scarce amount of male enemies for you to encounter and I can only think about three guys that are actually described as male and look male. Most of the other male npcs or enemies that Majalis adds in are so feminine that if it wasn't for the obvious bulge you'd never be able to tell.

derpdurp

Jun 16, 2018
Very promising game with decent content already. Think there was one piece of mediocre art that was most likely a placeholder with the ogre, all the rest were terrific.

KnowledgeAlfa

Apr 5, 2018
Can't believe tavern gangbang won the next illustration vote... Such a waste compared to all the other amazing options.

On the plus side: sentient equipment! Not the best, but not bad!

Buhdaa

Jul 10, 2017
Really don't understand why they continuously push for a non-trap MC when the damn theme of this game is a bottom trap.

There are many other, and probably complete, games that fulfil that "niche" already.
It's not that games with that niche don't exist; it's that there are few games with this kind of quality writing and no other game with the Majalis art style. There's nothing more frustrating than finding something that fits 90% percent of your criteria except one. Even if it's never going to happen, they're not idiots for being at least hopeful.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Can't believe tavern gangbang won the next illustration vote... Such a waste compared to all the other amazing options.

On the plus side: sentient equipment! Not the best, but not bad!
What were the other options?

ps: If you dislike futa them leave, no one cares about your opinion of how the game would be better for you to play without it. Go find some incest game number 245765 to play. :tf:

broly965

Jul 6, 2017
All that sounds good to me. I just found a cultist and demonness last night. Didn't see anywhere they were added.

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
All that sounds good to me. I just found a cultist and demonness last night. Didn't see anywhere they were added.
Took me by surprise too.
And there's no mention anywhere what can be done. The encounter ends abruptly.
At first I thought the Tiara of control had something to do with it, but no, it's the same outcome wear it or not. I guess it's for upcoming stuff.
(now, I wonder wth the Tiara does?)
Why people didn't vote for this. Why :FeelsBadMan:
Probably related to the encounter mentioned above...
There's a suspicious sketch from Alis...

toa-warlock3.jpg

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
now, I wonder wth the Tiara does?
I don't know of it's related or not but it probably is.
When i bought the tiara my character suddenly wore it and every fight I've gotten into was impossible to win since I was under hypnosis.
I thinks it's a trap for now.
But then again, I may be wrong, I only did it once.

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
I don't know of it's related or not but it probably is.
When i bought the tiara my character suddenly wore it and every fight I've gotten into was impossible to win since I was under hypnosis.
I thinks it's a trap for now.
But then again, I may be wrong, I only did it once.
Good catch!
that makes perfect sense.
I bought it too to find it auto-equipped, but checked the ritual encounter (it was casually a tile away from the Witch's cottage), and immediately after that went to town and bought the anti-curse spell to unequip the Tiara, so I didn't fight at all and totally missed the effect.

Now I'll have to check other things too (like confrontingthe Warlock-ess at the mansion).
Maybe it also has to do with the upcoming monster town gangbang? (there's already artwork for it)

Vintrion

Dec 21, 2017
The Tiara of Control removes attack options, by forcing the Hypnotized state on you, and your only options would tend to be Guard, or Duck. There's also 'Hit the Deck' or Seduce if you've unlocked them. They added the Tiara of Control months ago but never found a place for it so they moved it to the Witch Shop as a 'preview' since the only other way to get it was save-editing.

I've never fully disagreed that the game needs a femPC. Just that even with another artist/writer (who may have a different style) there's no guarantee it would get finished. The dom fuck options are so bare that a strap-on from the Merchant at the start and altered text is enough to gloss over them. Even the anal scenes wouldn't need much tweaking, aside from the taunts to PC's manhood.

Acetone

Jul 20, 2018
anybody has any idea about the crashes on story mode?
Crashing as well trying to start story:

java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.majalis.world.GameWorldFactory.getGameWorld(GameWorldFactory.java:137)
at com.majalis.screens.ScreenFactoryImpl.getCurrentContextScreen(ScreenFactoryImpl.java:269)
at com.majalis.screens.ScreenFactoryImpl.getScreen(ScreenFactoryImpl.java:128)
at com.majalis.screens.AbstractScreen.switchScreen(AbstractScreen.java:198)
at com.majalis.screens.AbstractScreen$1.act(AbstractScreen.java:70)
at com.badlogic.gdx.scenes.scene2d.actions.SequenceAction.act(SequenceAction.java:65)
at com.badlogic.gdx.scenes.scene2d.Actor.act(Actor.java:95)
at com.badlogic.gdx.scenes.scene2d.Group.act(Group.java:46)
at com.badlogic.gdx.scenes.scene2d.Stage.act(Stage.java:222)
at com.majalis.screens.AbstractScreen.render(AbstractScreen.java:275)
at com.majalis.screens.EncounterScreen.render(EncounterScreen.java:87)
at com.badlogic.gdx.Game.render(Game.java:46)
at com.badlogic.gdx.backends.lwjgl.LwjglApplication.mainLoop(LwjglApplication.java:223)
at com.badlogic.gdx.backends.lwjgl.LwjglApplication$1.run(LwjglApplication.java:124)

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes