*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
im glad their adding more 'top' content my biggest grip with the game when i first got it was most fights having to end with either combat finishing or losing. looking at the change log they still havent changed my biggest problem (the f*cking unicorn cant be downed EVER) but im glad they added such options for others

Reactions: I'mWabbit

Filippa2000

Jun 22, 2017
Ok so my save doesnt work and its a pain getting all the scenes.

Hope you can write a cheat code in the future to get all the scenes :)

JohnDupont

Modder
May 26, 2017
Is there a guide that tells you how to fight each opponent or a walkthrough in general?
No.
Most fights end by reducing the enemy's health to 0 (Victory/Win), reducing your health to 0 (Defeat/Lose), sexual satisfaction by topping (Submission) and sexual satisfaction by other means (Satisfied...). The wincons/losecons by enemy are available in game (top right during fights) and in the scene guide. Having to figure out a way to achieve one of these is what makes this a game.

Razeluxe

Mar 18, 2018
So far my only gripe currently is that the text doesn't really match up with your character in a lot of cases. Like, my character's a cock-loving cum-dump that cums from insertion, yet all the text talks about how awful it feels and how irritated your ass is and how terrible everything is even though you're practically begging for it.
I do also understand that in terms of priority for the game that's incredibly low. It doesn't really matter at all. I hope they implement a form of stat reliant flavour text for scenes at some point.

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
So far my only gripe currently is that the text doesn't really match up with your character in a lot of cases. Like, my character's a cock-loving cum-dump that cums from insertion, yet all the text talks about how awful it feels and how irritated your ass is and how terrible everything is even though you're practically begging for it.
I do also understand that in terms of priority for the game that's incredibly low. It doesn't really matter at all. I hope they implement a form of stat reliant flavour text for scenes at some point.
That's something that has been brought a lot on their Itchio site.

You get all kinds of XXX-lover perks, or even the critter-lover perks, but every description reads as if your character hates it.
I think the idea is to appeal to humiliation fetish, but is not handled well, or Maj isn't bothering in branching text for options.
Pity, because instead of having more content (which lately feels somewhat rushed and lacking), having several types of endings would count not only as more content itself, but also would appeal to more players. And adding some bits of alternative text is pretty simple, since it doesn't requires hours of hard coding (neither new art).

Unfortunately, talking to Maj is like talking to a rock.
No matter how well you explain, how much you're right, how many others also ask for the same, he just says "no" and that's it. They're only in this game purely for the cash, which it's perfectly fine but at least they (or he) could listen a bit more.

(to be honest, and this is my personal impression, he sounds kinda smug. Dunno, maybe he's jaded of all the internet trolling. I'd totally understand that, more in this... environment, wouldn't judge that.)

tatsumaki13

Mar 1, 2018
Okay so i managed to find the way to download that stupid OpenGL crap, only downside that my laptop doesnt meet the requirement...

any chances we can make this game available on web browsers and/or maybe change somethings so i can work on ALL PC/Laptops? -_-;

KnowledgeAlfa

Apr 5, 2018

You get all kinds of XXX-lover perks, or even the critter-lover perks, but every description reads as if your character hates it.
I think the idea is to appeal to humiliation fetish, but is not handled well, or Maj isn't bothering in branching text for options.
Pity, because instead of having more content (which lately feels somewhat rushed and lacking), having several types of endings would count not only as more content itself, but also would appeal to more players. And adding some bits of alternative text is pretty simple, since it doesn't requires hours of hard coding (neither new art).

No matter how well you explain, how much you're right, how many others also ask for the same, he just says "no" and that's it. They're only in this game purely for the cash, which it's perfectly fine but at least they (or he) could listen a bit more.

(to be honest, and this is my personal impression, he sounds kinda smug. Dunno, maybe he's jaded of all the internet trolling. I'd totally understand that, more in this... environment, wouldn't judge that.)
Lol, pretty rich coming from someone who is stealing the latest patron builds from a site designed to get around paying for games.

Dont get me wrong, we're all here together...but we're not all complaining about not getting what we want in a free game :)

nuzlocker

May 20, 2018

There is a new beastmaster ending where you love it based on those perks, so the basic premise here is just wrong. Those branches are getting added.

Reactions: grasshopper

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
Lol, pretty rich coming from someone who is stealing the latest patron builds from a site designed to get around paying for games.

Dont get me wrong, we're all here together...but we're not all complaining about not getting what we want in a free game :)
LoL true!
But note I'm not bashing them or anything, much less "demanding"!. Just saying it would be better to have this and that.
Most developers pay attention to players, free or patreons.
I'm actually understanding of them, if it's because they're tired of all the trolling (you should see what trollanons write on Lilith's Throne. Pathetic and infuriating).

I think their idea is "Im' going to do this. You can pay my way and help, or gtfo".
Not a problem with that at all, but since the perks are already in the game, it would be cool to see them developed, just that.

There is a new beastmaster ending where you love it based on those perks, so the basic premise here is just wrong. Those branches are getting added.
Woot! missed that.
Which one is it?

I stand corrected then... it's not "every description", just 99% of them ;)

broly965

Jul 6, 2017
Lose to the drow with beast perk 3x and fail the willpower check. Basically the mc learns to love kitty sex and totally becomes the female/queen kitty. I honestly consider it a good end and not bad end :)

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
Lose to the drow with beast perk 3x and fail the willpower check. Basically the mc learns to love kitty sex and totally becomes the female/queen kitty. I honestly consider it a good end and not bad end :)
Ah yeah, that one has been from some time now, I thought it was something new.

It is awesome indeed, but we lost the other one (the previous one, in which you're dragged down, and basically have a similar fate -kitty ears included, courtesy of the beastmistress-. More like a real bad end).
And that's what I meant, that it would be cool to have both endings. In this case it has been replaced.

On a total different note, I couldn't find the new thief, or the agressive Harpy. Are they at the upper map?

EvilClone

Mar 1, 2018
I couldn't find the new thief, or the agressive Harpy.
they are in the upper map, random encounter, its the bandit/harpy respectively, just how you interact with them is different, the bandit will make you pass a skill check to see if she steals some of your gold, or if you can convince her to give it back, the harpy will give you a chance to submit immediately, or if you have a bow, start combat, otherwise, skill check to avoid her. just variance on the normal encounters. no new CG here

KnowledgeAlfa

Apr 5, 2018
LoL true!
But note I'm not bashing them or anything, much less "demanding"!. Just saying it would be better to have this and that.
Most developers pay attention to players, free or patreons.
I'm actually understanding of them, if it's because they're tired of all the trolling (you should see what trollanons write on Lilith's Throne. Pathetic and infuriating).

I think their idea is "Im' going to do this. You can pay my way and help, or gtfo".
Not a problem with that at all, but since the perks are already in the game, it would be cool to see them dev...
I know what you mean, devs will politely thank you for your idea while politely dismissing it. And I empathise with you there, it gets under my skin. But think of how many ideas they get suggested.

They either take on board everyone's ideas to deliver diluted and shallow gameplay that has a token fetish for everyone (Im sure you know games like this)... Or they pick a theme and only accept content that fits in with it. People who like that theme will pay/be properly satisfied, and people who don't like it do not pay and look to other games that appeal to their interests.

Majalis' theme has always been submissive males being forcibly anally dominated by hung females. That's the theme. If you arent into that, then no harm...persuade them via patreon polls or find a developer well matched to you. Ive found Maj to be quite reasonable on Discord .

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
They either take on board everyone's ideas to deliver diluted and shallow gameplay that has a token fetish for everyone (Im sure you know games like this)... Or they pick a theme and only accept content that fits in with it. People who like that theme will pay/be properly satisfied, and people who don't like it do not pay and look to other games that appeal to their interests.

Majalis' theme has always been submissive males being forcibly anally dominated by hung females. That's the theme. If you arent into that, then no harm...persuade them via patreon polls or find a developer well matched to you. Ive found Maj to be quite reasonable on Discord .
100% agreed.
The thopic of "a female Hiro" always pops up, and people start arguing.
The thematic of the game it's pretty specific and that's what makes it unique, but there's always someone asking to turn it into just-another-ts-game.

Just to be clear:
I'm not demanding anything, I'm perfectly fine with the game as is. There's a myriad of other games to fit other fetishes when my mood is for something else. ToA remains on my top 5 games, not just for the thematic, but also for fun/entertaining factor.
But, given the chance, more branching options specific to what's already in-game (said perks and loves) would be cool.
If not... oh well, still having fun.

Note:
when I said Maj was sort of smug, it was an impression. Not judging him, considering the amount of requests... as I've said, he's probably sick tired of do-this-and-thats, so I totally understand

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes