EvilClone

Mar 1, 2018
v.0.2.02.3 links
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Changelog
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm going to provide the options of a Mediafire and Google Drive link alongside MEGA from now on and possibly one more if I find another site I fancy.

Edit: Removed redundancy.
You are a God among men.

Reactions: Scultonic

Hiapen

Jul 5, 2017
Just steal something from the first town. You'll get thrown into the stockade and you and your companions will all get gang-raped by other prisoners.

EvilClone

Mar 1, 2018
I want that too, aaaaaaaaa.
Also, where do you put the profile? Too many folders, so I'd like it if someone could explain in detail.
in the main game folder where you see the .exe or .jar file, I have a folder callled ".toa-data" with the profile and saves ranging from quicksave.json , save.json ,save0.json ...etc.

I assume you can just make a new folder ,name it ".toa-data"

Reactions: Scultonic

Scultonic

Jun 5, 2018
in the main game folder where you see the .exe or .jar file, I have a folder callled ".toa-data" with the profile and saves ranging from quicksave.json , save.json ,save0.json ...etc.

I assume you can just make a new folder ,name it ".toa-data"
Oof, I'm an idiot.
I've been editting the saves all the time during my gameplay of ToA but I kept skipping over the profile.json LMAO.
Thanks for pointing that out.

May 18, 2018
there is an option in scene guide for submision that ends in face sit how do you get that? do you need to get angel to submit or what do you need to do?

Scultonic

Jun 5, 2018
there is an option in scene guide for submision that ends in face sit how do you get that? do you need to get angel to submit or what do you need to do?
If you mean face sitting in combat, make sure the opponent is on the floor with their head facing up. You can check in the upper right icon to see their position. Then, make sure you're in a balanced stance, then use the "Plop down" option.

Though I dunno if an enemy can lose a fight by facesitting, and even if so, which enemies.

How do you do submissions?
If you mean winning a fight by domination over the enemy, check the right side of a screen during a battle. You'll see letters there, and hovering your mouse over a letter explains what it represents in the battle. In this case, D is Domination - winning by making the enemy submissive.
You can get yourself aroused, fuck them in prone bone or missionary atleast 1 time for weresluts or 4+ times for goblins, (though for them both I only used prone bone) and then you'll win the battle.

An enemy without the D letter on the right side of the screen during battle cannot be won over by repeatedly fucking them, so just satisfy them or reduce their HP to 0.

sorryforlongparagraphsomg

Jaybig

Sep 9, 2017
If you mean winning a fight by domination over the enemy, check the right side of a screen during a battle. You'll see letters there, and hovering your mouse over a letter explains what it represents in the battle. In this case, D is Domination - winning by making the enemy submissive.
You can get yourself aroused, fuck them in prone bone or missionary atleast 1 time for weresluts or 4+ times for goblins, (though for them both I only used prone bone) and then you'll win the battle.

An enemy without the D letter on the right side of the screen during battle cannot be won over by repeatedly fucking them, so just satisfy them or reduce their HP to 0.

sorryforlongparagraphsomg

Prostate grind and the get dominated very fast. But you have to get them on hands and knees first.
On goblins it's easy just do rub and they present themselves. On others you have to improvise. like headshot and feint strike so they lose balance 2x.

It would be much easier if they didnt nerf choke. Before if you overpowered the enemy each choke did 6-4 stamina reducrion. Now it dose nothing. And they actually regen if they rest!

Reactions: Jaysmall

Scultonic

Jun 5, 2018
Prostate grind and the get dominated very fast. But you have to get them on hands and knees first.
On goblins it's easy just do rub and they present themselves. On others you have to improvise. like headshot and feint strike so they lose balance 2x.

It would be much easier if they didnt nerf choke. Before if you overpowered the enemy each choke did 6-4 stamina reducrion. Now it dose nothing. And they actually regen if they rest!
Since I'm cheap, I just edit my stats in my save files to be op as hecc. That way I can just spam self-arousal and do the wrestling stance, pin, then just penetrate & prone bone.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes