BigJohnny

Dec 31, 2017
Since when does the game have "cheat" enabled by default? It makes your food never go down but I think it also prevent you from unlocking achievements.

Raff

Feb 6, 2018
Just changelog again

Version: 0.2.02.1

New features:
  • New 69 skills
  • Implemented higher level enemy encounter variants
The brigand now occurs in the more difficult area at a higher level
This affects combat statistics as well as encounter checks
This will not replace variant encounters (e.g. feral werewolf), but will make enemies appropriately difficult for their spawn location​

New content:
  • Wasp Futa encounter
Variants for scouting and stealthing
Powerful combatant with a variety of techniques, appears in the far side of the map
Oviposition available​
  • Church encounter with new Vampire Hunter NPC
Her art is complete. She'll be a quest-giver and have her own quest line.​

Tweaks and bug fixes:
  • Fixed Oral Knot ending indicator

Reactions: Badthrow123

Hunkydunky

Mar 1, 2018
Just changelog again

Version: 0.2.02.1 - 1st June Weekly

New features:
  • New 69 skills
  • Implemented higher level enemy encounter variants
The brigand now occurs in the more difficult area at a higher level
This affects combat statistics as well as encounter checks
This will not replace variant encounters (e.g. feral werewolf), but will make enemies appropriately difficult for their spawn location

New content:
  • Wasp Futa encounter
Variants for scouting and stealthing
Powerful combatant with a variety of techniques, appears in the far side of the map
Oviposition available
  • Church encounter with new Vampire Hunter NPC
Her art is complete. She'll be a quest-giver and have her own quest line.

Tweaks and bug fixes:
  • Fixed Oral Knot ending indicator
Nice, thanks man

Jaybig

Sep 9, 2017
Still struggling with unlimited food cheat in APK version.
I tried all options i could think of.
Start the game without it and the switch it on later.
Start the game with cheat enabled.
Complete game once with no cheats and then make new one.
Still nothing -_-
@NotAnAlien you know something about this buddy?

Reactions: Jaysmall

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
I've had quite some argument with Majalis (Maj actually I think, since he's the coder. Alis is the artist) about food.
He seems adamant about increasing output (as several players argued about the scarcity and how fast it depletes, me included).
But he had some fair points, and did a breakthrough to easen gameplay:
-Caches. Not very reliable, but good income. Need high perception, and scouting.
_Inns. I tend to skip it, but you'll get a f**ton of food from it as well as rest. It solves any food problem, since you can repeat it as much as want.
-Foraging: forget it. You'll lose time, health, and even more food. There wasn't a way to convince him to do something about this (since there are better ways).

And of course, you can always save-edit.
It's a txt file, easily editable. Just look for "food" and edit the amount. Simple.

Reactions: grasshopper

Jaybig

Sep 9, 2017
I've had quite some argument with Majalis (Maj actually I think, since he's the coder. Alis is the artist) about food.
He seems adamant about increasing output (as several players argued about the scarcity and how fast it depletes, me included).
But he had some fair points, and did a breakthrough to easen gameplay:
-Caches. Not very reliable, but good income. Need high perception, and scouting.
_Inns. I tend to skip it, but you'll get a f**ton of food from it as well as rest. It solves any food problem, since you can repeat it as much as want.
-Foraging: forget it. You'll lose time, health, and even more food. There wasn't a way to convince him to do something about this (since there are better ways).

And of course, you can always save-edit.
It's a txt file, easily editable. Just look for "food" and edit the amount. Simple.
Well i solve my problem with foraging. Lvl 3 with survey perk 3 and can almost get 16 food with each try all the time.
And since im using android i have to root the device so that i can access the files, which im not willing to. So editing save files is out.

@NotAnAlien
@Fuzzcat
You guys are patreons so can you relay this to majalis from me? I'd be grateful.
The thing i've been thinking about was the survey polls and the number of people complaining about not enough top scenes.
I mean if you want top there are countless games in high graphic and hell even VR.
This game was about trap boy topped by futa monsters which is unique and combined with good arts and even better pen made this game very intresting. But now they have ignored expanding best encounters in game like orc and harpy for so long. And instead of new art or scenes they are just adding content already happening in other games to the game. I think it's best that the stick to their original plan like when they started this game which is futa monster on trap boy. Otherwise this game is no longer unique.

Reactions: Jaysmall

NotAnAlien

Jul 5, 2017
Pretty hard to do that on android.
A request of me and Fuzzcat
too lazy for that(also 13 quintillion³ reasons why I would say no anyway)

You'll either have to nut up with your own wallet so you can vote in the monthly polls or shut up because they listen to money more than words.

Reactions: KnowledgeAlfa
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes