yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Majalis like submissive
I get that, and I'm fine with it, but I think there need to be more games with male characters that are kinda in-between, do a little bit of both; maybe more in one direction or the other but a significant amount each way. I think there's a market for that.

KnowledgeAlfa

Apr 5, 2018
I get that, and I'm fine with it, but I think there need to be more games with male characters that are kinda in-between, do a little bit of both; maybe more in one direction or the other but a significant amount each way. I think there's a market for that.
If thats the case, I would suggest you start development of this game. You will have carte blanche to design it how you want! And I'm sure many people in this thread would support. :)

Muramasa0

Thicc thighs for breakfast
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
Really love the art style. As soon as it gets more content, I'll try it for sure.

NotRysze

Jun 8, 2018
They finally added a topping scene with globins, we just have to wait for it

PPace

Jul 9, 2017
Hey guys got a question, I went ahead and downloaded the game for mac and everything is going good except for two things. Both the warlock and dullahan profile pictures or whatever you want to call are not showing up. Just a black box were they should be. Have these characters not been fully implemented in yet or am I having bug? Here is a pic of what am taking about

Buhdaa

Jul 10, 2017
So if you can top them and i mean you fuck them how do you get it?
Knock them down with slide, tire them out with certain attacks and them jump them while they're down, and probably the most usable is full nelson which can lead to full nelson penetration or can lead to wrestling which can put them enemies in positions to be penetrated. Also, make sure you're aroused. You can do this by getting the Rub tease technique or from enemies teasing you and such.

KnowledgeAlfa

Apr 5, 2018
I meant anilingus stance yeah.I know that there is a one part with brothel lady but didnt know about stance.How do you get it?
Only certain enemies afaik, goblin, trudy, etc... Get knocked down or get into "supine" stance (not prone) and ensure that the enemy is not fully erect. They will force you into aniligus stance.

I was hoping that anilingus might work like "choke" and lower your stamina until you struggled out of it .

TopoMaster777

Aug 14, 2017
I have a problem with the "jvm.dll" file when I try to open the game, it's say, jvm.dll its no designed to run in windows or contains a error.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Is there a walkthrough? How do you get rid of the goblin eggs? Or should I just start over and avoid her?

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes