Azriel Satan

Jul 27, 2017
OK so again i ask: Does anyone know what the tail plug is for?
(I am aware this is an older comment, but there was never an answer, and after spending an hour trying to find it out I have the answer)

The tail plug is not mentioned at all. I found this out by extracting the code of the game and using the search function. I also made sure I was looking at the right file by checking for the mouth ring, and the normal butt-plug both of which exist. I also made sure to look at its inventory entry to double check I was using the right internal name (something that should not matter due to the character likely also saying it) and got no new results. Only the Mouth Ring Gag and basic Butt Plug are mentioned at all in scenes, the other items are incomplete inventory decoration.

ChaosDvS

May 6, 2017
Is anyone else unable to get the Urka x Trudy scene to trigger?
I tried editing race on my old file in the last version, and made a completely new one this time.
I get the elf all the time.

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
Is anyone else unable to get the Urka x Trudy scene to trigger?
I tried editing race on my old file in the last version, and made a completely new one this time.
I get the elf all the time.
I don't remember the details but when you talk to Urka you have two options, one is for kirila and the other for trudy.

Reactions: ChaosDvS

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
Well i solve my problem with foraging. Lvl 3 with survey perk 3 and can almost get 16 food with each try all the time.
And since im using android i have to root the device so that i can access the files, which im not willing to. So editing save files is out.
Note that foraging also costs food!.
So, if you get 16, you have to substract 2 per companion (another thing argued, more people should mean more food found, but still...). You also have high chances of having a bad encounter. But if it works for you, then it's ok.

Personally, what I do is to use the Inn (it heals you, and stores something like 25 food or so). Buy all the food from stores. Now there's some ponds you can heal/get food. So it shouldn't be a problem now.

You guys are patreons so can you relay this to majalis from me? I'd be grateful.
The thing i've been thinking about was the survey polls and the number of people complaining about not enough top scenes.
I mean if you want top there are countless games in high graphic and hell even VR.
This game was about trap boy topped by futa monsters which is unique and combined with good arts and even better pen made this game very intresting. But now they have ignored expanding best encounters in game like orc and harpy for so long. And instead of new art or scenes they are just adding content already happening in other games to the game. I think it's best that the stick to their original plan like when they started this game which is futa monster on trap boy. Otherwise this game is no longer unique.
You can just post away on ther Itch.io site.
They don't reply to every single comment, but they do answer questions (usually referred to gameplay).
With that being said, as NotAnAlien says: money talks.

Note, I play ToA precisely because all the things you mention, but adding content is never a bad thing. Is not that they're changing or replacing stuff, they're adding more options... because Patreons want.
Personally, I just avoid the content I'm not interested, it's simple.

The goal... or better said, the thematics of the game are MOSTLY focused on what you ask, so you shouldn't be worried that suddendly the game will change into something different ;)
More options? Yeah.
Change of thematics? Nope.

red01

Oct 12, 2017
Has anyone unlocked all scenes, and is willing to share their profile.json?
A lot of the scenes I've unlocked (like the Harpy) don't want to show up properly.

Semi Rukiya

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2018
Fuzzcat is right. It doesn't really matter if they add some things You can find in other games too, this title will has its unique content anyway. But I also agree they could add new art and encounters or at least more animations to current art with their upcoming updates as well as they add new features.

escachifu

Apr 15, 2017
Has anyone unlocked all scenes, and is willing to share their profile.json?
A lot of the scenes I've unlocked (like the Harpy) don't want to show up properly.
Same here, if someone can share the profile.json it would be marvelous.

Azriel Satan

Jul 27, 2017
Same here, if someone can share the profile.json it would be marvelous.
I don't have a completed set of profile data, I tried to hack it by looking for the Data in the un-compiled game, but the enemies from newer version are stored in a different file then the old ones, so I only have some. If other people upload their profile data I can try and compile them into a 100% completed profile.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nov 13, 2017
Hi guys! Say me pealse, how to start quest "MOUTH FIEND"?
-Go to the brothel
-Get a blowjob from one of the first 2 girls
-Ask to deepthroat
-Fail (low charisma or press the option to manually fail when it pops up)
-Force them to anyway
-You'll be warned by the Madame not to do it again
-Do it again
-You'll be banned from having sex with the girls and the Madame will warn you that there will be consequences
-Go to the town square during the day, where you'll encounter a girl
-This will start the Mouth Fiend quest

Reactions: InfestedTerran92

escachifu

Apr 15, 2017
I don't have a completed set of profile data, I tried to hack it by looking for the Data in the un-compiled game, but the enemies from newer version are stored in a different file then the old ones, so I only have some. If other people upload their profile data I can try and compile them into a 100% completed profile.
Thank you so much, that helps a lot

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes