Lunchpind

Jun 22, 2020
Started playing this game from the begining after a long break. Quick question...is it possible to get elf chick to join your party after she is at the brothel? Kylie? Cant remember her name at this point. So far I got the Alma and the orc futa in my party. Any others to get?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Aug 19, 2020
If you are still having problems (for any variety of reasons), you can search the word "Java" in the thread or scroll back a couple pages to find that your question has been asked before and the answer is to:
I read this post. I have java, but just stuck point is: after extracting the files from TalesOfAndrogyny_v0.3.16.4 I do not know what to do. Is there an exe file i need to open?

Lebrix

Jul 7, 2019
I read this post. I have java, but just stuck point is: after extracting the files from TalesOfAndrogyny_v0.3.16.4 I do not know what to do. Is there an exe file i need to open?
If you have the main files extracted alongside the newest jar you just replace the jar in the maingame directory and launch the exe.

You need to download the gamefiles themselves separatly from and then replace jar there with jar from here.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bob69

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
Started playing this game from the begining after a long break. Quick question...is it possible to get elf chick to join your party after she is at the brothel? Kylie? Cant remember her name at this point. So far I got the Alma and the orc futa in my party. Any others to get?
If you sent Kylira into the brothel, you can't get him to join you. You need to ask him to join you and not send him into brothel.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Stormaggeddon

Aug 2, 2020
hey so whenever I move the cursor to try to hover over something on the world map the camera moves with the cursor which is preventing me from clicking on anything anyone know how to fix this. I am currently playing the .exe going to try playing the I have tried changing resolution, fullscreen/window. I am going to try the .jar see if I can figure out how to get that running.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Did you even read the choices when you sent him to the cathouse? The fact you got him there instead of in your crew means that you had more than enough charisma to have him tag along.
Read more. As others have stated, you open the exe, not the jar.
Oh shit they added incest :eek: :ROFLMAO:
Dirty joke, gobbo.

Nov 7, 2021
Ok guys, im going to be honest here. I never played this game seriously before, just used in as a fap material beause of the awesome artworks, but i would like to take this seriously, and see what this game can offer, cause it would be a shame to waste this. So my question is, what are some tips, tricks and essentials i sould pay attention to?

• Angry
Reactions: PhazeUFO

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Looks like I need to start a new game then. Unless there is a way to edit my save file to change this?
Win+r and type %appdata%, go to roaming, find TalesOfAndrogyny folder, open a savefile, ctrl+f and type "questflags", find the line about elf, it should be "ELF": 4, if you sent Kylira to brothel and edit that 4 into 0, this will reset the progress with Kylira completely, save the edit, load the save in game and find Kylira, it will show the first scene.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Ok guys, im going to be honest here. I never played this game seriously before, just used in as a fap material beause of the awesome artworks, but i would like to take this seriously, and see what this game can offer, cause it would be a shame to waste this. So my question is, what are some tips, tricks and essentials i sould pay attention to?
The tutorial page.
Looks like I need to start a new game then. Unless there is a way to edit my save file to change this?
May as well. If you are looking for bonus points, then try to get an interesting ending. Still waiting for one where we kill the whore owner and take her establishment.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes