taglag

Aug 6, 2019
I have been running into this error consistently (Image) when entering certain area's of the map. The Orge is one of them..

Seems to point to the exhibitionist perk

EDIT >>> Removing the exhibitionist perk from my save game made it stop happening. not sure why, but it seems to be buggered at least for me, somehow.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Twiton and Bob69

happymansix2

Oct 8, 2020
Does anyone know of a way to change the resolution of the game to one higher than your screen is capable of? Or just what file the settings are stored in I guess.

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
I have been running into this error consistently (Image) when entering certain area's of the map. The Orge is one of them..

Seems to point to the exhibitionist perk

EDIT >>> Removing the exhibitionist perk from my save game made it stop happening. not sure why, but it seems to be buggered at least for me, somehow.
According to error report, you're also using an older version of the game, might've something to do with that.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
According to error report, you're also using an older version of the game, might've something to do with that.
Dad gun! Your right I don't wipe older one's until I have played the newer one for a bit, and feel good it is solid.. for some reason the 3.20.2 got under my latest version folder, and I just grabbed it by mistake. Sorry about that. I can see where that would cause a problem, a self inflicted one :(

wasd palás keci

Jun 26, 2019

View attachment 1956048

Hayo, new weekly!

This time it's all things Dryad! She's got a newly expanded encounter, with new scenes, new art, and in an expanded range! We've also got most of the encounter viewer working as an editor, meaning it'll be faster, easier, and less error prone to add new content to the game. Our programmer contractor Dern has done a tremendous job on this, and we're hoping it'll be a useful tool for translators and modders as well!

For those in the northern hemisphere, hope your summer has been fun so far despite the heat and the pandemic. We've been struggling to make the best of it, but we've mostly been indoors working on ToA.

Next up we've got the Goblin POV kiss art and more Story Mode, featuring Winnie the Angel!

As always, changelog is below, and convenience download links below that. Support Majalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Java [.jar]
MEGA - - Pixeldrain - Workupload

Android [.apk]
MEGA - - Pixeldrain - Workupload

Another fine update if I may say so myself!

Reactions: Bob69 and Twiton

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Is there some sure ways to win fights i always get rekt by 90% of the monsters
Look for this area in the save file.

Code:
    "baseStrength": 15,
    "baseEndurance": 13,
    "baseAgility": 13,
    "basePerception": 13,
    "baseMagic": 13,
    "baseCharisma": 13,
    "healthTiers": {
        "items": [ 20, 20, 20, 20 ],
        "size": 4
    },
    "staminaTiers": {
        "items": [ 20, 20, 20, 10 ],
        "size": 4
    },
    "manaTiers": {
        "items": [ 43 ],
        "size": 1
    },
fix then about like I have them in that code snippet, and you should be good to go.

• Wow
Reactions: RubyZeronyka

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

Werewolf Spitroast 01.png

Woof! New monthly!

This monthly has been so fantastic - the whole team has come together and is doing really great stuff at a great pace.

First, let's talk about the usual hustle and bustle - we've got new Werewolf Spitroast art, including the non-spitroast variant above, we've got new, updated Dryad art with an updated, expanded Dryad encounter and some new unique Dryad Anal art, we've got the Centaur/Unicorn anal animation with x-ray, cage, and cum variants, we've got Trudy and Kylira added to the Victory Screen if you take them all the way, we've got a new story mode Doppelganger encounter, we've got new combat dialogue and VFX, and new music.

There's also some QoL improvements like the Outpost working like a town tile you can re-enter, more Pervert screen visibility, and a button on the title screen to visit the Patreon page (with an option to disable it), as well as some QoL fixes like the traveling Food Merchant restocking and the Kylira quest ending being fixed, as well as restoring some new Slime scenes when you're custom plugged.

Our new animator is killing it with great animations with the love and care they need, and hopefully she'll be able to devote even more time to ToA starting sometime in the next few months, freeing up more of Alis's time to do new and better art for the characters, as well as all the little polish bits and bobs that'll get the game looking, to put it mildly, cool as all fuck.

On the tech side of things, our second programmer has been burning the midnight oil for the better part of the month creating an interactive GUI tool for viewing and editing the complex encounters that make ToA what it is, and it looks and feels great. It's going to be much easier to add new content, which'll be incredible for the story mode build out, as well as edit existing content, including making it easier to fix bugs - there are some amazing productivity gains in there and he did an incredible job with it.

The composer, A Complete Spiral, is also producing some great work, with new tracks for Urka and the Cleric/Vampire Hunter. While testing out the new editor with its live preview, I was listening to the new Dryad encounter for a while... and it struck me how many little tracks there are in the game that I just enjoy listening to now! Kudos to him, as well.

Our VFX artist is also created new VFX, and some of the ones they've created are now viewable in combat and make the visual experience so much nicer! With the new deferred loading tech, we can add a bunch of visual flair to the combat to really spruce it up and make it easier to see at a glance what's happening.

Next month we have more story mode planned, of course, as well as the Darkness mechanic, the new Mouthwear unique upgrades, the Goblin Kiss POV art, the dryad animation, the Dullahan Date art, and the Gadgeteer Pegging animation, so look forward to all of that!

As always, changelog is below, and convenience download links below that. Support Majalis on !

Java [.jar]
- - -

Android [.apk]
- - -

Win64
- - -

Linux
- - -

Mac
- - -

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes